Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 11:30
Referee: Peter Bankes, England
Status: Second Half 1 – 0
1 – 0
Reading vs Middlesbrough. Reading will host Middlesbrough at the Select Car Leasing Stadium for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Reading vs Middlesbrough : Live Score And Statistics
Reading Vs Middlesbrough. England Championship Regular Season – Round 9
11:30 , Saturday September 25 2021
- A. Halilovic ( 55′ )
Substitution 2 – T. Olusanya substitutes for M. Payero (Middlesbrough)
Substitution 1 – S. J. Lea substitutes for I. Jones (Middlesbrough)
L. Peltier Gets Yellow Card Middlesbrough
A. Halilovic had a Normal Goal Reading
D. Tetek Gets Yellow Card Reading
I. Jones Gets Yellow Card Middlesbrough
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Reading vs Middlesbrough : Livescore
Reading vs Middlesbrough Prediction : Match Facts
- Reading have played 8 matches are at position 14 with 10 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WWDLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Reading.
- So far in the season , they have scored 15 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Middlesbrough have played 8 matches are at position 16 with 9 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LWLDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Middlesbrough.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Reading vs Middlesbrough : Head To Head
|Saturday February 20 2021|
|Saturday October 17 2020|
|Tuesday July 14 2020|
|Saturday September 14 2019|
|Saturday April 27 2019|
|Saturday December 22 2018|
|Saturday February 10 2018|
|Saturday October 28 2017|
|Tuesday April 12 2016|
|Saturday October 3 2015|
Reading vs Middlesbrough : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Reading vs Middlesbrough : Players News and Squads
Luke Southwood (G-22)
Dejan Tetek (D-16)
Andy Yiadom (D-17)
Josh Laurent (D-28)
Abdul Baba Rahman (D-21)
Danny Drinkwater (M-15)
Ayotomiwa Dele-Bashiru (M-19)
Alen Halilović (M-7)
John Swift (M-10)
Ovie Ejaria (M-14)
Junior Hoilett (F-23)
Ethan Bristow (D-41)
Michael Stickland (D-38)
Kelvin Ehibhatiomhan (F-35)
Jahmari Clarke (F-39)
Lynford Sackey (M-42)
George Pușcaș (F-47)
Joe Lumley (G-1)
Lee Peltier (D-14)
Paddy McNair (D-17)
Dael Fry (D-6)
Marc Bola (D-27)
Jonathan Howson (M-16)
Matt Crooks (M-25)
Marcus Tavernier (M-7)
Martín Payero (M-10)
Isaiah Jones (M-35)
Andraž Šporar (F-11)
Luke Daniels (G-28)
Sol Bamba (D-22)
Grant Hall (D-4)
James Léa Siliki (M-23)
Toyosi Olusanya (F-13)
Uche Ikpeazu (F-9)
Duncan Watmore (F-18)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Reading vs Middlesbrough : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.75||3.10||2.60||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.80||3.10||2.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||3.15||2.75||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.45||3.25||2.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.62||3.30||2.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.76||3.22||2.73||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.55||3.30||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.80||3.10||2.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.63||3.20||2.56||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.83||3.16||2.75||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.54||3.15||2.70||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.76||3.22||2.73||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.75||3.10||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.80||3.10||2.70||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.55||3.10||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.72||3.15||2.68||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.50||3.20||2.85||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.72||3.25||2.48||Bet Here|
Reading vs Middlesbrough : Predictions
Why Reading Will Win
- Reading has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Reading has scored 10 out of their total 15 goals at home with average of 2.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Middlesbrough Will Win
- Middlesbrough has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Middlesbrough has scored 6 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Middlesbrough||Double chance : draw or Middlesbrough||Double chance : draw or Middlesbrough|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||54%||54%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.