Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Tim Robinson, England
Status: Match Finished 3 – 1
3 – 1
Reading vs Peterborough. Reading will host Peterborough at the Select Car Leasing Stadium for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Reading vs Peterborough : Live Score And Statistics
Reading Vs Peterborough. England Championship Regular Season – Round 7
19:00 , Tuesday September 14 2021
- J. Swift ( 64′ )
- T. Dele-Bashiru ( 67′ )
- T. Dele-Bashiru ( 88′ )
- N. Thompson ( 74′ )
Match ends, Reading 3, Peterborough 1
Second Half ends, with score Reading 3, Peterborough 1
Substitution 3 – D. Tetek substitutes for O. Ejaria (Reading)
T. Dele-Bashiru had a Normal Goal Reading
Substitution 3 – J. Tomlinson substitutes for D. Butler (Peterborough)
Substitution 2 – S. Szmodics substitutes for J. Marriott (Peterborough)
N. Thompson had a Normal Goal Peterborough
T. Dele-Bashiru had a Normal Goal Reading
Substitution 2 – J. Hoilett substitutes for A. Halilovic (Reading)
Substitution 1 – J. Taylor substitutes for C. Coventry (Peterborough)
J. Swift had a Normal Goal Reading
Substitution 1 – T. Holmes substitutes for L. Moore (Reading)
F. Kent Gets Yellow Card Peterborough
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Reading vs Peterborough : Livescore
Reading vs Peterborough Prediction : Match Facts
- Reading have played 5 matches are at position 21 with 3 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- LLLWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 4 result against Reading.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
- Peterborough have played 5 matches are at position 20 with 4 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLDWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Peterborough.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Reading vs Peterborough : Head To Head
|Tuesday August 27 2013|
|Tuesday August 28 2012|
|Tuesday March 20 2012|
|Tuesday November 29 2011|
Reading vs Peterborough : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Reading vs Peterborough : Players News and Squads
Luke Southwood (G-22)
Andy Yiadom (D-17)
Liam Moore (D-6)
Michael Morrison (D-4)
Abdul Baba Rahman (D-21)
Josh Laurent (M-28)
John Swift (M-10)
Alen Halilović (M-7)
Ayotomiwa Dele-Bashiru (M-19)
Ovie Ejaria (M-14)
George Pușcaș (F-47)
Coniah Boyce-Clarke (G-31)
Thomas Holmes (D-3)
Kelvin Ehibhatiomhan (F-35)
Mamadi Camara (F-32)
Dejan Tetek (M-16)
Junior Hoilett (M-23)
Jahmari Clarke (F-39)
Christy Pym (G-1)
Nathan Thompson (D-4)
Ronnie Edwards (D-2)
Frankie Kent (D-6)
Dan Butler (D-3)
Joe Ward (M-23)
Conor Coventry (M-20)
Oliver Norburn (M-18)
Siriki Dembélé (M-10)
Jack Marriott (F-14)
Jonson Clarke-Harris (F-9)
David Cornell (G-13)
Joseph Tomlinson (D-21)
Josh Knight (D-12)
Jack Taylor (M-8)
Kwame Poku (M-15)
Jorge Grant (M-11)
Sammie Szmodics (M-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Reading vs Peterborough : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.30||2.90||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.55||3.25||2.85||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||3.20||2.88||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.45||3.10||2.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.56||3.32||2.89||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.40||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.30||2.90||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.48||3.15||2.80||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.56||3.32||2.89||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.53||3.17||2.86||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.40||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.53||3.10||2.77||Bet Here|
Reading vs Peterborough : Predictions
Why Reading Will Win
- Reading has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Reading has scored 4 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Peterborough Will Win
- Peterborough has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Peterborough has scored 4 out of their total 4 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : Reading||Winner : Reading||Winner : Reading|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.