Competition: Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Cesar Soto Grado, Spain
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Real Betis vs Espanyol. Real Betis will host Espanyol at the Estadio Benito VillamarÃn for the Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Real Betis vs Espanyol : Live Score And Statistics
Real Betis Vs Espanyol. Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 5
16:30 , Sunday September 19 2021
Real Betis 2
- Willian Jose ( 41′ )
- N. Fekir ( 45′ )
- A. Vidal ( 16′ )
- L. Cabrera ( 90′ )
Match ends, Real Betis 2, Espanyol 2
Second Half ends, with score Real Betis 2, Espanyol 2
L. Cabrera had a Normal Goal Espanyol
N. Fekir Gets Yellow Card Real Betis
C. Bravo Gets Yellow Card Real Betis
Substitution 5 – L. Dimata substitutes for R. de Tomas (Espanyol)
R. de Tomas Gets Yellow Card Espanyol
A. Guardado Gets Yellow Card Real Betis
Substitution 4 – N. Melamed substitutes for A. Vidal (Espanyol)
G. Pezzella Gets Red Card Real Betis
A. Vidal Gets Yellow Card Espanyol
A. Pedrosa Gets Yellow Card Espanyol
Substitution 5 – A. Guardado substitutes for W. Carvalho (Real Betis)
Substitution 4 – B. Iglesias substitutes for Willian Jose (Real Betis)
Substitution 3 – Juanmi substitutes for S. Canales (Real Betis)
Substitution 2 – V. Camarasa substitutes for Rodri (Real Betis)
Substitution 3 – Wu Lei substitutes for O. Gil (Espanyol)
Substitution 2 – K. Bare substitutes for M. Morlanes (Espanyol)
Substitution 1 – L. Moron substitutes for O. Melendo (Espanyol)
N. Fekir had a Normal Goal Real Betis
Willian Jose had a Normal Goal Real Betis
M. Morlanes Gets Yellow Card Espanyol
A. Vidal had a Normal Goal Espanyol
E. Gonzalez Gets Yellow Card Real Betis
Substitution 1 – E. Gonzalez substitutes for V. Ruiz (Real Betis)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Real Betis vs Espanyol : Livescore
Real Betis vs Espanyol Prediction : Match Facts
- Real Betis have played 4 matches are at position 9 with 5 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WLDD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Real Betis.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Espanyol have played 4 matches are at position 15 with 2 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LLDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Espanyol.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Real Betis vs Espanyol : Head To Head
|Thursday June 25 2020|
|Sunday December 15 2019|
|Monday April 29 2019|
|Wednesday January 30 2019|
|Thursday January 24 2019|
|Sunday December 16 2018|
|Saturday March 17 2018|
|Monday October 30 2017|
|Friday March 31 2017|
|Sunday October 30 2016|
Real Betis vs Espanyol : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Real Betis vs Espanyol : Players News and Squads
Claudio Bravo (G-25)
Héctor Bellerín (D-19)
Germán Pezzella (D-16)
Víctor Ruiz (D-6)
Álex Moreno (D-15)
William Carvalho (M-14)
Guido Rodríguez (M-21)
Rodrigo Sánchez (M-28)
Nabil Fekir (M-8)
Sergio Canales (M-10)
Willian José (F-12)
Rui Silva (G-13)
Martín Montoya (D-2)
Andrés Guardado (M-18)
Víctor Camarasa (M-22)
Paul Akouokou (M-4)
Aitor Ruibal (F-24)
Rober Gonzalez (F-27)
Edgar Gonzalez (D-3)
Borja Iglesias (F-9)
Cristian Tello (F-11)
Diego López (G-13)
Óscar Gil (D-12)
Sergi Gómez (D-24)
Leandro Cabrera (D-4)
Adrià Pedrosa (D-3)
Manuel Morlanes (M-6)
Aleix Vidal (M-22)
Óscar Melendo (M-14)
Sergi Darder (M-10)
Adrián Embarba (M-23)
Raúl de Tomás (F-11)
Joan Garcia (G-34)
Álvaro García (D-33)
Dídac Vila (D-17)
Nicolás Melamed (M-21)
Fran Mérida (M-8)
Keidi Bare (M-20)
Álvaro Vadillo (M-19)
Landry Dimata (F-18)
Wu Lei (F-7)
Loren Morón (F-16)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Real Betis vs Espanyol : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.00||3.40||3.60||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.05||3.40||4.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.05||3.35||3.95||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.05||3.25||4.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.95||3.20||4.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.01||3.32||4.20||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.00||3.35||4.20||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.05||3.40||4.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.02||3.40||3.95||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.06||3.42||4.09||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.00||3.30||3.80||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.05||3.38||4.28||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.00||3.40||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.00||3.30||4.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.95||3.40||4.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.02||3.32||3.97||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.96||3.30||4.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.04||3.20||3.90||Bet Here|
Real Betis vs Espanyol : Predictions
Why Real Betis Will Win
- Real Betis has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Real Betis has scored 1 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Espanyol Will Win
- Espanyol has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Espanyol has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals as visitors with average of 0.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Real Betis or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Real Betis or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Real Betis or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.