Competition: Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 20:00
Referee: Alejandro Hernandez, Spain
Status: Second Half 0 – 1
0 – 1
Real Betis vs Real Madrid. Real Betis will host Real Madrid at the Estadio Benito VillamarÃn for the Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Real Betis vs Real Madrid : Live Score And Statistics
Real Betis Vs Real Madrid. Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3
20:00 , Saturday August 28 2021
Real Betis 0
Real Madrid 1
- D. Carvajal ( 61′ )
Second Half ends, with score Real Betis 0, Real Madrid 1
Casemiro Gets Yellow Card Real Madrid
Substitution 4 – Rodrygo substitutes for M. Gutierrez (Real Madrid)
Substitution 4 – Joaquin substitutes for S. Canales (Real Betis)
E. Hazard Gets Yellow Card Real Madrid
Substitution 3 – E. Hazard substitutes for Vinicius Junior (Real Madrid)
Substitution 3 – B. Iglesias substitutes for Juanmi (Real Betis)
Substitution 2 – C. Tello substitutes for A. Ruibal (Real Betis)
Substitution 1 – V. Camarasa substitutes for A. Guardado (Real Betis)
Substitution 2 – Lucas substitutes for Isco (Real Madrid)
Substitution 1 – M. Asensio substitutes for G. Bale (Real Madrid)
D. Carvajal had a Normal Goal Real Madrid
M. Montoya Gets Yellow Card Real Betis
M. Pellegrini Gets Yellow Card Real Betis
A. Ruibal Gets Yellow Card Real Betis
S. Canales Gets Yellow Card Real Betis
M. Gutierrez Gets Yellow Card Real Madrid
G. Pezzella Gets Yellow Card Real Betis
N. Fekir Gets Yellow Card Real Betis
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Real Betis vs Real Madrid : Livescore
Real Betis vs Real Madrid Prediction : Match Facts
- Real Betis have played 2 matches are at position 10 with 2 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Cadiz.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Real Madrid have played 2 matches are at position 3 with 4 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- DW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 3 result against Levante.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
|Real Betis||Real Madrid|
Real Betis vs Real Madrid : Head To Head
|Saturday April 24 2021|
|Saturday September 26 2020|
|Sunday March 8 2020|
|Saturday November 2 2019|
|Sunday May 19 2019|
|Sunday January 13 2019|
|Sunday February 18 2018|
|Wednesday September 20 2017|
|Sunday March 12 2017|
|Saturday October 15 2016|
Real Betis vs Real Madrid : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Real Betis vs Real Madrid : Players News and Squads
Rui Silva (G-13)
Martín Montoya (D-2)
Germán Pezzella (D-16)
Víctor Ruiz (D-6)
Juan Miranda (D-33)
Guido Rodríguez (M-21)
Andrés Guardado (M-18)
Aitor Ruibal (M-24)
Nabil Fekir (M-8)
Sergio Canales (M-10)
Claudio Bravo (G-25)
Marc Bartra (D-5)
Jose Calderon (F-36)
Edgar Gonzalez (D-3)
Paul Akouokou (M-4)
Víctor Camarasa (M-22)
William Carvalho (M-14)
Rodrigo Sánchez (M-28)
Borja Iglesias (F-9)
Cristian Tello (F-11)
Yassin Fekir (M-19)
Thibaut Courtois (G-1)
Daniel Carvajal (D-2)
Éder Militão (D-3)
David Alaba (D-4)
Miguel Gutiérrez (D-35)
Federico Valverde (M-15)
Gareth Bale (F-18)
Karim Benzema (F-9)
Vinícius Júnior (F-20)
Luis López (G-26)
Toni Fuidias (G-40)
Jesús Vallejo (D-5)
Antonio Blanco (M-27)
Lucas Vázquez (M-17)
Eden Hazard (F-7)
Marco Asensio (F-11)
Luka Jović (F-16)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Real Betis vs Real Madrid : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||4.00||3.80||1.85||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||4.20||3.75||1.88||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||4.00||3.80||1.91||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||4.20||3.70||1.83||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.80||3.80||1.91||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.90||3.82||1.92||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||4.25||3.85||1.84||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||4.00||4.00||1.88||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.95||3.85||1.88||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||4.07||3.84||1.93||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.85||3.70||1.85||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.98||3.90||1.97||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||4.00||3.80||1.85||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.80||3.80||1.91||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||4.20||3.90||1.77||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.82||3.82||1.90||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||4.20||3.80||1.81||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||4.05||3.70||1.84||Bet Here|
Real Betis vs Real Madrid : Predictions
Why Real Betis Will Win
- Real Betis has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Real Betis has scored 1 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Real Madrid Will Win
- Real Madrid has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Real Madrid has scored 0 out of their total 7 goals at away with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Real Betis||Draw||Real Madrid|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Real Betis or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Real Betis or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Real Betis or draw and +1.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.