Real Sociedad II
Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 12:00
Referee: Alejandro Quintero Gonzalez, Spain
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Real Sociedad II vs Ponferradina. Real Sociedad II will host Ponferradina at the Reale Arena for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Real Sociedad II vs Ponferradina : Live Score And Statistics
Real Sociedad II Vs Ponferradina. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 9
12:00 , Sunday October 10 2021
Real Sociedad II 1
- X. Alkain ( 63′ )
- D. Ojeda ( 53′ )
Match ends, Real Sociedad II 1, Ponferradina 1
Second Half ends, with score Real Sociedad II 1, Ponferradina 1
Substitution 4 – J. Gabilondo substitutes for J. Magunazelaia Argoitia (Real Sociedad II)
Substitution 3 – L. Sangalli substitutes for A. Aldasoro (Real Sociedad II)
Substitution 4 – Saverio Kike substitutes for D. Ojeda (Ponferradina)
Substitution 2 – D. Garrido substitutes for X. Alkain (Real Sociedad II)
Substitution 3 – K. Zalazar substitutes for J. Naranjo (Ponferradina)
Substitution 2 – S. Enrich substitutes for E. Moran (Ponferradina)
Substitution 1 – P. Anton substitutes for Jose Amo (Ponferradina)
X. Alkain had a Normal Goal Real Sociedad II
D. Ojeda had a Normal Goal Ponferradina
P. A. Adot Barandiaran Gets Yellow Card Ponferradina
Jose Amo Gets Yellow Card Ponferradina
E. D. Espiau Hernandez Gets Red Card Ponferradina
A. Arambarri Gets Yellow Card Real Sociedad II
Substitution 1 – U. Marrero Larranaga substitutes for J. Karrikaburu (Real Sociedad II)
A. Zubiaurre Gets Red Card Real Sociedad II
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Real Sociedad II vs Ponferradina : Livescore
Real Sociedad II vs Ponferradina Prediction : Match Facts
- Real Sociedad II have played 8 matches are at position 14 with 9 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- WLDLL
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 1 result against Real Sociedad II.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Ponferradina have played 8 matches are at position 3 with 16 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DLWWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Ponferradina.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
|Real Sociedad II||Ponferradina|
Real Sociedad II vs Ponferradina : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
Real Sociedad II vs Ponferradina : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|14||Real Sociedad II||8||2||3||3||8||8||0||9||WLDLL|
Real Sociedad II vs Ponferradina : Players News and Squads
Real Sociedad II
Andoni Zubiaurre (G-13)
Jérémy Blasco (D-15)
Aritz Arambarri (D-5)
Imanol Ezkurdia (D-3)
Cristo Romero (D-16)
Xeber Alkain (M-7)
Jon Ander Olasagasti (M-4)
Aritz Aldasoro (M-8)
Jon Magunacelaya (F-31)
Jon Karrikaburu (F-9)
Julen Lobete (F-11)
Unai Marrero (G-32)
Jokin Gabilondo (D-39)
Luca Sangalli (M-23)
Näis Djouahra (F-21)
Germán Valera (M-17)
Iker Kortajarena (M-29)
Daniel Garrido (M-22)
Javier Martón Ansó (F-19)
Peru Rodríguez (F-37)
Ander Zoilo (D-28)
Ander Martín (F-20)
Lucho Garcia (G-13)
Paris Barandiaran (D-22)
Alexandru Paşcanu (D-4)
Ricard Pujol (D-14)
Jose Amo (M-5)
Daniel Ojeda (M-7)
Erik Morán (M-18)
Agus Medina (M-8)
José Naranjo (M-20)
Eduardo Espiau (F-19)
Sergi Puig (G-35)
Adrián Castellano (D-15)
Ivan Rodríguez (D-2)
Paul Anton (M-6)
Saúl Crespo (M-23)
Juan Camilo Becerra (F-17)
Kike Saverio (M-28)
Daniel Romera (F-21)
Sergi Enrich (F-9)
Jose Luis Zalazar (F-24)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Real Sociedad II vs Ponferradina : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.88||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.60||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.51||3.24||2.92||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.45||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.44||3.10||2.87||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.66||3.08||2.96||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.55||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.60||2.95||2.75||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.53||3.24||2.91||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.65||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.88||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.62||3.02||2.81||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.40||2.90||3.05||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.51||3.00||2.70||Bet Here|
Real Sociedad II vs Ponferradina : Predictions
Why Real Sociedad II Will Win
- Real Sociedad II has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Real Sociedad II has scored 3 out of their total 8 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Ponferradina Will Win
- Ponferradina has an away team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Ponferradina has scored 10 out of their total 12 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Real Sociedad II||Draw||Ponferradina|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Ponferradina||Double chance : draw or Ponferradina||Double chance : draw or Ponferradina|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||47%||47%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.