Competition: Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 17:30
Referee: Jose Luis Munuera Montero, Spain
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Real Sociedad vs Levante. Real Sociedad will host Levante at the Reale Arena for the Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Real Sociedad vs Levante : Live Score And Statistics
Real Sociedad Vs Levante. Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3
17:30 , Saturday August 28 2021
Real Sociedad 1
- A. Barrenetxea ( 42′ )
Match ends, Real Sociedad 1, Levante 0
Second Half ends, with score Real Sociedad 1, Levante 0
Substitution 5 – A. Sorloth substitutes for A. Isak (Real Sociedad)
Substitution 4 – J. Zaldua substitutes for A. Gorosabel (Real Sociedad)
A. Gorosabel Gets Yellow Card Real Sociedad
Substitution 3 – R. Navarro substitutes for D. Silva (Real Sociedad)
Substitution 2 – A. Januzaj substitutes for A. Barrenetxea (Real Sociedad)
Substitution 3 – P. Martinez substitutes for N. Radoja (Levante)
Substitution 1 – Portu substitutes for M. Oyarzabal (Real Sociedad)
Substitution 2 – J. de Frutos substitutes for A. Cantero (Levante)
Substitution 1 – J. L. Morales substitutes for E. Bardhi (Levante)
A. Barrenetxea had a Normal Goal Real Sociedad
A. Cantero Gets Yellow Card Levante
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Real Sociedad vs Levante : Livescore
Real Sociedad vs Levante Prediction : Match Facts
- Real Sociedad have played 2 matches are at position 7 with 3 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Rayo Vallecano.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Levante have played 2 matches are at position 8 with 2 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 3 result against Levante.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Real Sociedad vs Levante : Head To Head
|Sunday March 7 2021|
|Saturday December 19 2020|
|Monday July 6 2020|
|Wednesday October 30 2019|
|Friday March 15 2019|
|Friday November 9 2018|
|Sunday February 18 2018|
|Thursday September 21 2017|
|Sunday March 6 2016|
|Sunday October 25 2015|
Real Sociedad vs Levante : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Real Sociedad vs Levante : Players News and Squads
Álex Remiro (G-1)
Andoni Gorosabel (D-18)
Aritz Elustondo (D-6)
Robin Le Normand (D-24)
Aihen Muñoz (D-12)
Martín Zubimendi (M-3)
Mikel Oyarzabal (M-10)
Mikel Merino (M-8)
David Silva (M-21)
Ander Barrenetxea (M-22)
Alexander Isak (F-19)
Gaizka Ayesa (G-34)
Igor Zubeldia (M-5)
Jon Pacheco Dozagarat (D-26)
Joseba Zaldúa (D-2)
Robert Navarro (M-29)
Ander Guevara (M-16)
Beñat Turrientes (M-27)
Adnan Januzaj (M-11)
Jon Karrikaburu (F-33)
Alexander Sørloth (F-23)
Dani Cárdenas (G-34)
Jorge Miramón (D-20)
Óscar Duarte (D-6)
Rúben Vezo (D-14)
Carlos Clerc (D-19)
José Campaña (M-24)
Gonzalo Melero (M-22)
Nemanja Radoja (M-5)
Enis Bardhi (M-10)
Roger Martí (F-9)
Álejandro Cantero (F-29)
Enric Franquesa (D-3)
José Manuel (D-28)
Róber Pier (D-4)
Pablo Martínez (M-25)
Mickaël Malsa (M-12)
Jorge de Frutos (M-18)
José Luis Morales (M-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Real Sociedad vs Levante : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.55||4.25||6.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.55||4.33||6.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.59||4.20||6.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.57||4.00||6.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.53||4.20||6.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.59||4.30||5.65||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.56||4.25||6.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.55||4.33||6.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.56||4.30||5.90||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.56||4.37||6.35||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.57||3.80||5.80||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.63||4.38||5.75||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.55||4.25||6.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.57||4.20||5.75||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.55||4.10||5.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.56||4.25||5.75||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.54||4.20||6.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.58||3.85||6.00||Bet Here|
Real Sociedad vs Levante : Predictions
Why Real Sociedad Will Win
- Real Sociedad has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Real Sociedad has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Levante Will Win
- Levante has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Levante has scored 3 out of their total 4 goals at away with average of 3.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Real Sociedad or draw||Double chance : Real Sociedad or draw||Double chance : Real Sociedad or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.