Competition: Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 22
Kick Off: 22:30
Referee: Wilton Pereira Sampaio
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
remo vs Botafogo. remo will host Botafogo at the EstÃ¡dio Evandro Almeida for the Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 22 match fixture.
remo vs Botafogo : Live Score And Statistics
remo Vs Botafogo. Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 22
22:30 , Saturday September 4 2021
- Warley ( 65′ )
Match ends, remo 0, Botafogo 1
Second Half ends, with score remo 0, Botafogo 1
Romildo Gets Yellow Card Botafogo
Substitution 5 – T. Mafra substitutes for F. Gedoz (remo)
Substitution 4 – Wallace substitutes for Igor (remo)
Substitution 5 – Romildo substitutes for P. Castro (Botafogo)
Substitution 3 – Ronald substitutes for Lucas Siqueira (remo)
Substitution 2 – Jefferson substitutes for A. Santos (remo)
V. Andrade Gets Yellow Card remo
Diego Gets Yellow Card Botafogo
Substitution 4 – Enio substitutes for Chayene (Botafogo)
Substitution 3 – Luis Oyama substitutes for Warley (Botafogo)
Warley had a Normal Goal Botafogo
Substitution 1 – Rafinha substitutes for M. Oliveira Santos (remo)
Substitution 2 – Carlinhos substitutes for Jonathan (Botafogo)
Substitution 1 – Henrique Luiz substitutes for Marco Antonio (Botafogo)
R. Moura Gets Yellow Card Botafogo
F. Gedoz Gets Yellow Card remo
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
remo vs Botafogo : Livescore
remo vs Botafogo Prediction : Match Facts
- remo have played 21 matches are at position 12 with 27 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 7 times drawn 6 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DLWWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against remo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 18 goals (GF) conceded 22 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Botafogo have played 21 matches are at position 4 with 35 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 10 times drawn 5 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWDWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Coritiba.
- So far in the season , they have scored 29 goals (GF) conceded 22 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
remo vs Botafogo : Head To Head
|Sunday June 13 2021|
remo vs Botafogo : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||Vasco DA Gama||21||9||4||8||25||23||2||31||WLLLW|
|19||Brasil DE Pelotas||21||2||8||11||12||23||-11||14||DDLLL|
remo vs Botafogo : Players News and Squads
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
remo vs Botafogo : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.20||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.05||3.00||2.35||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.00||3.00||2.45||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.00||3.10||2.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.18||3.20||2.32||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.20||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.20||3.00||2.30||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.28||3.27||2.34||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.95||2.85||2.44||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.18||3.20||2.34||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.25||3.10||2.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.20||3.00||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.00||2.96||2.22||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.10||2.86||2.33||Bet Here|
remo vs Botafogo : Predictions
Why remo Will Win
- remo has a home team record of 5 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- remo has scored 8 out of their total 18 goals at home with average of 0.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Botafogo Will Win
- Botafogo has an away team record of 8 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Botafogo has scored 19 out of their total 29 goals at away with average of 1.9 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Botafogo||Double chance : draw or Botafogo||Double chance : draw or Botafogo|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.