Rep. Of Ireland
Competition: World World Cup – Qualification Europe Group Stage – Round 6
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Jose Maria Sanchez Martinez, Spain
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Rep. Of Ireland vs Serbia. Rep. Of Ireland will host Serbia at the Aviva Stadium for the World World Cup – Qualification Europe Group Stage – Round 6 match fixture.
Rep. Of Ireland vs Serbia : Live Score And Statistics
Rep. Of Ireland Vs Serbia. World World Cup – Qualification Europe Group Stage – Round 6
18:45 , Tuesday September 7 2021
Rep. Of Ireland 1
- N. Milenkovic ( 87′ )
- S. Milinkovic-Savic ( 20′ )
Second Half ends, with score Rep. Of Ireland 1, Serbia 1
J. Molumby Gets Yellow Card Rep. Of Ireland
Substitution 4 – D. Lazovic substitutes for F. Kostic (Serbia)
N. Milenkovic had a Own Goal Rep. Of Ireland
N. Radonjic Gets Yellow Card Serbia
Substitution 3 – N. Maksimovic substitutes for D. Tadic (Serbia)
Substitution 5 – C. Hourihane substitutes for J. Hendrick (Rep. Of Ireland)
Substitution 4 – J. Collins substitutes for A. Idah (Rep. Of Ireland)
Substitution 2 – N. Radonjic substitutes for F. Djuricic (Serbia)
Substitution 1 – L. Jovic substitutes for D. Vlahovic (Serbia)
Substitution 3 – D. Horgan substitutes for J. McGrath (Rep. Of Ireland)
Substitution 2 – J. Molumby substitutes for J. Cullen (Rep. Of Ireland)
Substitution 1 – C. Robinson substitutes for A. Browne (Rep. Of Ireland)
A. Browne Gets Yellow Card Rep. Of Ireland
A. Idah Gets Yellow Card Rep. Of Ireland
F. Djuricic Gets Yellow Card Serbia
S. Milinkovic-Savic had a Normal Goal Serbia
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Rep. Of Ireland vs Serbia : Livescore
Rep. Of Ireland vs Serbia Prediction : Match Facts
- Rep. Of Ireland have played 3 matches are at position 4 with 0 points in the 2020 World Cup – Qualification Europe.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Rep. Of Ireland.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Serbia have played 3 matches are at position 2 with 7 points in the 2020 World Cup – Qualification Europe.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Azerbaijan.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
|Rep. Of Ireland||Serbia|
Rep. Of Ireland vs Serbia : Head To Head
|Wednesday March 24 2021|
|Rep. Of Ireland|
|Tuesday September 5 2017|
|Rep. Of Ireland||
|Monday September 5 2016|
|Rep. Of Ireland|
Rep. Of Ireland vs Serbia : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|4||Rep. Of Ireland||3||0||0||3||3||6||-3||0||LLL|
Rep. Of Ireland vs Serbia : Players News and Squads
Rep. Of Ireland
Gavin Bazunu (G-1)
Andrew Omobamidele (D-22)
Shane Duffy (D-4)
John Egan (D-5)
Matt Doherty (M-2)
Jamie McGrath (M-18)
Josh Cullen (M-6)
Jeff Hendrick (M-13)
James McClean (M-11)
Alan Browne (F-7)
Adam Idah (F-9)
James Talbot (G-23)
Caoimhin Kelleher (G-16)
Cyrus Christie (D-14)
Liam Scales (D-21)
Conor Hourihane (M-8)
Daryl Horgan (F-15)
Jayson Molumby (M-17)
Ryan Manning (D-3)
Harry Arter (M-20)
Troy Parrott (F-10)
James Collins (F-19)
Callum Robinson (F-12)
Predrag Rajković (G-12)
Nikola Milenković (D-4)
Miloš Veljković (D-15)
Strahinja Pavlović (D-2)
Filip Đuričić (M-21)
Sergej Milinković-Savić (M-20)
Nemanja Gudelj (M-8)
Filip Kostić (M-17)
Dušan Tadić (F-10)
Dušan Vlahović (F-18)
Aleksandar Mitrović (F-9)
Marko Dmitrović (G-1)
Mile Svilar (G-23)
Mihailo Ristić (M-19)
Stefan Mitrović (D-13)
Filip Mladenović (D-3)
Saša Lukić (M-16)
Nemanja Radonjić (M-7)
Nemanja Maksimović (M-6)
Uroš Račić (M-14)
Ivan Ilić (M-5)
Luka Jović (F-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Rep. Of Ireland vs Serbia : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.25||3.40||2.30||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.20||3.30||2.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.34||3.34||2.35||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.40||3.20||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.25||3.40||2.30||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.05||3.30||2.22||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.30||3.35||2.29||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.34||3.34||2.37||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.20||3.25||2.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.20||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.27||3.30||2.27||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.30||3.15||2.25||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.87||1.95||Bet Here|
Rep. Of Ireland vs Serbia : Predictions
Why Rep. Of Ireland Will Win
- Rep. Of Ireland has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Rep. Of Ireland has scored 0 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Serbia Will Win
- Serbia has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Serbia has scored 5 out of their total 7 goals at away with average of 2.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Rep. Of Ireland||Draw||Serbia|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Serbia||Double chance : draw or Serbia||Double chance : draw or Serbia|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, The probable winning prediction and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.