Rio Ave vs Vitoria Guimaraes Prediction. Estádio de Rio Ave Futebol Clube will be hosting this Primeira Liga match between Rio Ave and Vitoria.
Rio Ave vs Vitoria Guimaraes Prediction: Match Facts
- Rio Ave having played 28 matches with 32 points are in position 9 in this 2018/19 Portugal Primeira Liga table.
- They have won 8 times, drawn 8 times and lost 12 times
- Their last resent 5 matches they have won 1 time, lost 3 times and drawn once (LLWDL)
- The last game they played was an 0-3 away loss to Sporting CP
- So far this season they have scored 36 goals (GF) conceded 43 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD)
- Vitoria Guimaraes having played 28 matches are at position 6 with 45 points in the 2018-19 Portuguese Primeira Liga
- They have won 13 times drawn 6 and lost 9 times.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn 0 times and lost 2 times:- (WLWLW)
- The last game they played was a 4-0 home win over Chaves.
- So far in this season, they have scored 35 goals ( GF) conceded 24 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +11 goals (GD).
Rio Ave vs Vitoria Guimaraes Prediction : H2H
- The two sides have met a total of 42 times in the history Rio Ave winning 10 times whereas Vitoria winning 22 times with 10 draws for both sides
- Their last 5 games have been all wins by Vitoria
- The most recent match between the two clubs was played on Sunday
09/12/18 in the PRL and the result was:- Vitoria 3- 2 Rio Ave.
Why Rio Aves will win
The home side should be able to book for a win in this one and continue with their race for a top 10 finish, They should continue displaying good results to safeguard their chance to play in the Europa games next season.
Why Vitoria will win
Vitoria has been very effective in the final third which is why they are in the top 6 positions on the table and they come here with the confidence to win this game.
Rio Ave vs Vitoria Guimaraes Prediction
This will be a very tight match and very entertaining by the look of things as the two teams have always played each other tough. While both sides are in the top 10 on the table, wins have been hard to come by lately and both have been struggling lately with just 1 win in the 14 matches that they have both played. Without an on form side, we will give this a draw.
Our Verdict :- An away win for Sporting Cp
Daily Games Table
|Team||Spread before kick off||final Score|