Competition: Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: M. van den Kerkhof
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Roda vs NAC Breda. Roda will host NAC Breda at the Parkstad Limburg Stadion for the Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Roda vs NAC Breda : Live Score And Statistics
Roda Vs NAC Breda. Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 6
18:00 , Friday September 10 2021
NAC Breda 0
Match ends, Roda 0, NAC Breda 0
Second Half ends, with score Roda 0, NAC Breda 0
Substitution 4 – N. Vossebelt substitutes for D. Vente (Roda)
Substitution 5 – D. Malone substitutes for Y. Azzagari (NAC Breda)
Substitution 4 – R. Ligeon substitutes for M. Vanacker (NAC Breda)
Substitution 3 – D. Jubitana substitutes for X. Emmers (Roda)
Substitution 2 – J. Cijntje substitutes for B. Limbombe (Roda)
Substitution 1 – D. Werker substitutes for A. Absalem (Roda)
Substitution 3 – J. Antonia substitutes for P. Kestens (NAC Breda)
Substitution 2 – M. Bilate substitutes for A. Kosiah (NAC Breda)
A. Absalem Gets Yellow Card Roda
Substitution 1 – C. Rosler substitutes for D. Bakker (NAC Breda)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Roda vs NAC Breda : Livescore
Roda vs NAC Breda Prediction : Match Facts
- Roda have played 4 matches are at position 10 with 6 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWLW
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 3 result against Almere City FC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- NAC Breda have played 4 matches are at position 15 with 5 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WLDD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against NAC Breda.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Roda vs NAC Breda : Head To Head
|Friday April 16 2021|
|Friday January 8 2021|
|Sunday March 8 2020|
|Friday October 25 2019|
|Sunday March 18 2018|
|Saturday October 14 2017|
|Saturday February 8 2014|
|Sunday September 15 2013|
|Sunday May 5 2013|
|Saturday December 15 2012|
Roda vs NAC Breda : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|4||ADO Den Haag||5||3||0||2||10||8||2||9||WLLWW|
|7||Almere City FC||5||2||1||2||10||8||2||7||WWLDL|
Roda vs NAC Breda : Players News and Squads
Rody de Boer (G-1)
Stefano Marzo (D-2)
Guus Joppen (D-4)
Richard Jensen (D-3)
Amir Absalem (D-5)
Xian Emmers (M-22)
Robert Klaasen (M-6)
Benjamin Bouchouari (M-35)
Bryan Limbombe (F-7)
Dylan Vente (F-9)
Patrick Pflücke (F-14)
Dylan Vranken (G-37)
Loek Hamers (G-36)
Daryl Werker (D-27)
Jamil Takidine (D-17)
Xander Lambrix (D-20)
Niek Vossebelt (M-8)
Jimmy Vijgen (F-34)
Denzel Jubitana (M-10)
Jeremy Cijntje (F-11)
CoachE. de Graaf
Nick Olij (G-1)
Milan Vanacker (D-22)
Moise Adilehou (D-4)
Danny Bakker (D-17)
Jethro Mashart (D-15)
Thom Haye (M-33)
Yassine Azzagari (M-18)
Pjotr Kestens (M-26)
Ralf Seuntjens (M-10)
Odysseus Velanas (M-11)
Ayouba Kosiah (F-14)
Roy Kortsmit (G-23)
Colin Rösler (D-24)
Ruben Ligeon (D-2)
Dion Malone (M-20)
Sabir Agougil (M-29)
Boris van Schuppen (M-35)
Mario Bilate (F-42)
Jarchinio Antonia (F-77)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Roda vs NAC Breda : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.10||3.75||3.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.10||3.60||3.05||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.05||3.75||3.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.10||3.84||3.20||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.04||3.75||3.15||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.10||3.75||3.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.09||3.65||2.86||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.13||3.85||3.28||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.20||3.45||2.82||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.12||3.84||3.19||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.00||3.70||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.09||3.70||3.10||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.04||3.75||3.15||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.17||3.40||2.90||Bet Here|
Roda vs NAC Breda : Predictions
Why Roda Will Win
- Roda has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Roda has scored 4 out of their total 11 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why NAC Breda Will Win
- NAC Breda has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- NAC Breda has scored 5 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 2.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Roda or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Roda or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Roda or draw and +1.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||54%||54%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.