Competition: France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Arnaud Baert, France
Status: Match Finished 0 – 2
0 – 2
Rodez vs Ajaccio. Rodez will host Ajaccio at the Stade Paul Lignon for the France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Rodez vs Ajaccio : Live Score And Statistics
Rodez Vs Ajaccio. France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 8
17:00 , Saturday September 18 2021
- B. Moussiti Oko ( 3′ )
- R. Nouri ( 49′ )
Match ends, Rodez 0, Ajaccio 2
Second Half ends, with score Rodez 0, Ajaccio 2
G. Courtet Gets Yellow Card Ajaccio
Substitution 5 – Enzo substitutes for B. Danger (Rodez)
Substitution 4 – M. Barreto substitutes for Y. Cimignani (Ajaccio)
Substitution 3 – Q. Laci substitutes for F. Chabrolle (Ajaccio)
Substitution 4 – J. Obiang substitutes for N. Ouammou (Rodez)
Substitution 3 – F. David substitutes for U. Bonnet (Rodez)
Substitution 2 – J. Leborgne substitutes for L. Rajot (Rodez)
Substitution 1 – A. Malanda substitutes for J. Celestine (Rodez)
Substitution 2 – A. N’Diaye substitutes for B. Moussiti Oko (Ajaccio)
R. Nouri had a Normal Goal Ajaccio
Substitution 1 – C. Avinel substitutes for O. Gonzalez (Ajaccio)
O. Gonzalez Gets Yellow Card Ajaccio
F. Sollacaro Gets Yellow Card Ajaccio
B. Moussiti Oko had a Normal Goal Ajaccio
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Rodez vs Ajaccio : Livescore
Rodez vs Ajaccio Prediction : Match Facts
- Rodez have played 7 matches are at position 8 with 12 points in the 2021 Ligue 2.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- WDWDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Rodez.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Ajaccio have played 7 matches are at position 2 with 15 points in the 2021 Ligue 2.
- They have won 4 times drawn 3 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WWDWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Ajaccio.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Rodez vs Ajaccio : Head To Head
|Tuesday March 2 2021|
|Saturday November 7 2020|
|Friday April 3 2020|
|Friday November 1 2019|
Rodez vs Ajaccio : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Rodez vs Ajaccio : Players News and Squads
Lionel M’Pasi (G-16)
Pierre Bardy (D-4)
Julien Celestine (D-2)
Joris Chougrani (D-21)
Lucas Buades (M-19)
Lorenzo Rajot (M-8)
Bradley Danger (M-14)
Nassim Ouammou (M-7)
Remy Boissier (F-6)
Clément Depres (F-25)
Ugo Bonnet (F-11)
Thomas Secchi (G-30)
Adilson Malanda (D-24)
Johann Obiang (D-23)
Jordan Leborgne (M-18)
Enzo Zidane (M-5)
Alan Kerouedan (F-20)
Florian David (M-10)
Benjamin Leroy (G-1)
Mohamed Youssouf (D-20)
Oumar Gonzalez (D-25)
Clement Vidal (D-15)
Ismaël Diallo (D-3)
Riad Nouri (M-5)
Mathieu Coutadeur (M-6)
Florian Chabrolle (M-29)
Yanis Cimignani (M-22)
Bevic Moussiti Oko (F-11)
Gaëtan Courtet (F-9)
Francois-Joseph Sollacaro (G-16)
Gedeon Kalulu Kyatengwa (D-2)
Cedric Avinel (D-21)
Alassane Ndiaye (M-19)
Mickaël Barreto (M-4)
Qazim Laci (M-10)
Kouame Jean Fiacre Botue (M-18)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Rodez vs Ajaccio : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||2.90||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.55||2.90||3.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.60||2.90||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.45||3.20||2.90||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.56||3.10||2.98||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.55||2.88||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||2.90||3.00||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.61||2.99||3.07||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.52||2.87||2.98||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.58||3.10||2.98||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||2.90||2.90||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.60||2.70||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.55||2.99||3.00||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.50||2.85||2.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.49||2.96||2.93||Bet Here|
Rodez vs Ajaccio : Predictions
Why Rodez Will Win
- Rodez has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Rodez has scored 3 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Ajaccio Will Win
- Ajaccio has an away team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Ajaccio has scored 7 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Ajaccio and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Ajaccio and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Ajaccio and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||62%||62%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.