Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 8
Kick Off: 17:15
Referee: Andres Merlos, Argentina
Status: Second Half 4 – 0
4 – 0
Rosario Central vs Arsenal Sarandi. Rosario Central will host Arsenal Sarandi at the Estadio Dr. Lisandro de la Torre for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 8 match fixture.
Rosario Central vs Arsenal Sarandi : Live Score And Statistics
Rosario Central Vs Arsenal Sarandi. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 8
17:15 , Wednesday August 25 2021
Rosario Central 4
- L. Gamba ( 8′ )
- L. Gamba ( 10′ )
- M. Ruben ( 16′ )
- L. Gamba ( 33′ )
Arsenal Sarandi 0
Substitution 5 – F. Torrent substitutes for D. Martinez (Rosario Central)
J. Ortiz Gets Red Card Arsenal Sarandi
Substitution 4 – L. Martinez Dupuy substitutes for L. Gamba (Rosario Central)
Substitution 3 – G. Infantino substitutes for M. Covea (Rosario Central)
Substitution 2 – M. Caraglio substitutes for M. Ruben (Rosario Central)
Substitution 5 – M. Belloso substitutes for L. Albertengo (Arsenal Sarandi)
J. Ortiz Gets Yellow Card Arsenal Sarandi
Substitution 4 – E. Papa substitutes for L. Suarez (Arsenal Sarandi)
Substitution 3 – D. Miloc substitutes for L. Picco (Arsenal Sarandi)
Substitution 2 – J. Ortiz substitutes for V. Larralde (Arsenal Sarandi)
Substitution 1 – J. Luques substitutes for E. Ojeda (Rosario Central)
Substitution 1 – G. Suso substitutes for A. Antilef (Arsenal Sarandi)
M. Covea Gets Yellow Card Rosario Central
L. Gamba had a Normal Goal Rosario Central
M. Ruben had a Normal Goal Rosario Central
L. Gamba had a Normal Goal Rosario Central
L. Gamba had a Normal Goal Rosario Central
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Rosario Central vs Arsenal Sarandi : Livescore
Rosario Central vs Arsenal Sarandi Prediction : Match Facts
- Rosario Central have played 7 matches are at position 26 with 4 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- DLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Rosario Central.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Arsenal Sarandi have played 7 matches are at position 25 with 5 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLDLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Arsenal Sarandi.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -9 goals (GD).
|Rosario Central||Arsenal Sarandi|
Rosario Central vs Arsenal Sarandi : Head To Head
|Monday March 15 2021|
|Sunday March 1 2020|
|Saturday May 5 2018|
|Saturday October 1 2016|
|Saturday September 5 2015|
Rosario Central vs Arsenal Sarandi : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||Colon Santa Fe||7||4||1||2||7||9||-2||13||LWWWD|
|11||Newells Old Boys||7||3||2||2||9||8||1||11||DLWDW|
|15||Defensa Y Justicia||7||2||2||3||9||9||0||8||DWLWD|
|22||Central Cordoba de Santiago||7||1||3||3||7||9||-2||6||DLLDW|
|24||Union Santa Fe||7||1||3||3||7||9||-2||6||LDWDL|
Rosario Central vs Arsenal Sarandi : Players News and Squads
Jorge Broun (G-19)
Damián Martínez (D-4)
Facundo Almada (D-32)
Gastón Ávila (D-22)
Lautaro Blanco (D-3)
Diego Zabala (M-8)
Pedro Emanuel Ojeda (M-25)
Luciano Ferreyra (M-11)
Michael Covea (M-30)
Lucas Gamba (F-28)
Marco Rubén (F-9)
Juan Pablo Romero (G-12)
Nicolás Ferreyra (D-2)
Ricardo Garay (D-48)
Fernando Torrent (D-20)
Gino Infantino (M-27)
Francesco Lo Celso (M-18)
Julio Luques (M-41)
Rafael Sangiovani (M-14)
Milton Caraglio (F-17)
Luca Martínez (F-29)
Alan Marinelli (F-7)
Ignacio Russo (F-23)
Daniel Sappa (G-1)
Gastón Benavídez (D-29)
Julián Navas Granados (D-18)
Emiliano Méndez (D-5)
Lucas Suarez (D-26)
Nicolás Castro (D-11)
Valentín Larralde (M-20)
Leonel Picco (M-21)
Alejo Antilef (M-24)
Alan Ruiz (F-10)
Lucas Albertengo (F-9)
Alejandro Medina (G-23)
Jonathan Bottinelli (D-33)
Gonzalo Goñi (D-14)
Emiliano Papa (D-3)
Gastón Suso (D-6)
Brian Farioli (M-19)
Ramiro Luna (M-15)
Gastón Mansilla (M-4)
Dardo Miloc (M-8)
Jorge Ortiz (M-22)
Matías Belloso (F-28)
Nicolás Mazzola (F-12)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Rosario Central vs Arsenal Sarandi : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.95||3.40||3.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.00||3.30||3.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.00||3.40||3.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.98||3.48||3.88||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.97||3.25||3.70||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.95||3.40||3.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.98||3.40||3.60||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.98||3.53||3.98||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.06||3.25||3.50||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.00||3.48||3.84||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.91||3.20||3.75||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.85||3.40||4.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.96||3.37||3.82||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.97||3.25||3.70||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.06||3.25||3.50||Bet Here|
Rosario Central vs Arsenal Sarandi : Predictions
Why Rosario Central Will Win
- Rosario Central has a home team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Rosario Central has scored 17 out of their total 21 goals at home with average of 1.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Arsenal Sarandi Will Win
- Arsenal Sarandi has an away team record of 2 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Arsenal Sarandi has scored 7 out of their total 16 goals at away with average of 0.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Rosario Central||Draw||Arsenal Sarandi|
|Advice||Double chance : Rosario Central or draw||Double chance : Rosario Central or draw||Double chance : Rosario Central or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.