Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10
Kick Off: 23:15
Referee: Fernando Espinoza, Argentina
Status: Second Half 1 – 2
1 – 2
Rosario Central vs Boca Juniors. Rosario Central will host Boca Juniors at the Estadio Dr. Lisandro de la Torre for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10 match fixture.
Rosario Central vs Boca Juniors : Live Score And Statistics
Rosario Central Vs Boca Juniors. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10
23:15 , Saturday September 4 2021
Rosario Central 1
- G. Avila ( 11′ )
Boca Juniors 2
- L. Vazquez ( 36′ )
- F. Torrent ( 90′ )
Second Half ends, with score Rosario Central 1, Boca Juniors 2
F. Torrent had a Own Goal Boca Juniors
Substitution 5 – N. Orsini substitutes for L. Vazquez (Boca Juniors)
Substitution 4 – D. Gonzalez substitutes for A. E. Almendra (Boca Juniors)
Substitution 4 – F. Torrent substitutes for D. Martinez (Rosario Central)
Substitution 3 – M. Covea substitutes for E. Vecchio (Rosario Central)
Substitution 2 – R. Sangiovani substitutes for D. Zabala (Rosario Central)
Substitution 1 – A. Marinelli substitutes for L. Gamba (Rosario Central)
Substitution 3 – C. Pavon substitutes for N. Briasco (Boca Juniors)
M. Rojo Gets Yellow Card Boca Juniors
Substitution 2 – A. Molinas substitutes for C. Medina (Boca Juniors)
Substitution 1 – A. Varela substitutes for J. Campuzano (Boca Juniors)
L. Vazquez had a Normal Goal Boca Juniors
K. Gonzalez Gets Yellow Card Rosario Central
J. Campuzano Gets Yellow Card Boca Juniors
G. Avila had a Normal Goal Rosario Central
A. Sandez Gets Yellow Card Boca Juniors
D. Martinez Gets Yellow Card Rosario Central
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Rosario Central vs Boca Juniors : Livescore
Rosario Central vs Boca Juniors Prediction : Match Facts
- Rosario Central have played 9 matches are at position 18 with 10 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WWDLL
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 2 result against Rosario Central.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Boca Juniors have played 9 matches are at position 14 with 11 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 5 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DWWLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Boca Juniors.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
|Rosario Central||Boca Juniors|
Rosario Central vs Boca Juniors : Head To Head
|Sunday December 8 2019|
|Saturday October 20 2018|
|Monday November 27 2017|
|Thursday September 28 2017|
|Sunday November 20 2016|
|Wednesday November 2 2016|
|Sunday November 8 2015|
Rosario Central vs Boca Juniors : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Colon Santa Fe||9||4||2||3||8||13||-5||14||LDLWW|
|10||Defensa Y Justicia||9||3||3||3||11||9||2||12||DWDWL|
|12||Union Santa Fe||9||3||3||3||10||10||0||12||WWLDW|
|15||Newells Old Boys||9||3||2||4||10||12||-2||11||LLDLW|
|25||Central Cordoba de Santiago||9||1||4||4||9||13||-4||7||LDDLL|
Rosario Central vs Boca Juniors : Players News and Squads
Jorge Broun (G-19)
Damián Martínez (D-4)
Facundo Almada (D-32)
Gastón Ávila (D-22)
Lautaro Blanco (D-3)
Diego Zabala (M-8)
Pedro Emanuel Ojeda (M-25)
Luciano Ferreyra (M-11)
Emiliano Vecchio (M-10)
Marco Rubén (F-9)
Lucas Gamba (F-28)
Juan Pablo Romero (G-12)
Nicolás Ferreyra (D-2)
Ricardo Garay (D-48)
Fernando Torrent (D-20)
Rafael Sangiovani (M-14)
Julio Luques (M-41)
Francesco Lo Celso (M-18)
Michael Covea (M-30)
Gino Infantino (M-27)
Luca Martínez (F-29)
Alan Marinelli (F-7)
Ignacio Russo (F-23)
Agustín Rossi (G-1)
Marcelo Weigandt (D-4)
Carlos Izquierdoz (D-24)
Marcos Rojo (D-6)
Agustín Sandez (D-37)
Cristian Medina (M-36)
Jorman Campuzano (M-21)
Agustín Almendra (M-32)
Juan Ramírez (M-20)
Norberto Briasco (F-29)
Luis Vázquez (F-38)
Javier García (G-13)
Eros Mancuso (D-40)
Lisandro López (D-2)
Frank Fabra (D-18)
Carlos Zambrano (D-5)
Esteban Rolón (M-14)
Aaron Molinas (M-16)
Alan Varela (M-33)
Cristian Pavón (F-31)
Diego González (M-23)
Nicolás Orsini (F-9)
Exequiel Zeballos (F-30)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Rosario Central vs Boca Juniors : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.40||3.25||2.15||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.35||3.25||2.15||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.50||3.20||2.15||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.40||3.15||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.40||3.25||2.15||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.30||3.10||2.19||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.63||3.29||2.17||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.25||3.10||2.24||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.58||3.30||2.14||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.30||3.00||2.15||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.60||3.10||2.05||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.53||3.20||2.11||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.40||3.15||2.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.35||3.05||2.21||Bet Here|
Rosario Central vs Boca Juniors : Predictions
Why Rosario Central Will Win
- Rosario Central has a home team record of 6 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Rosario Central has scored 21 out of their total 29 goals at home with average of 1.9. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Boca Juniors Will Win
- Boca Juniors has an away team record of 4 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Boca Juniors has scored 14 out of their total 29 goals at away with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Rosario Central||Draw||Boca Juniors|
|Advice||Double chance : Rosario Central or draw||Double chance : Rosario Central or draw||Double chance : Rosario Central or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.