Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 16
Kick Off: 19:45
Referee: Leandro Rey Hilfer, Argentina
Status: Second Half 3 – 2
3 – 2
Rosario Central vs Patronato. Rosario Central will host Patronato at the Estadio Dr. Lisandro de la Torre for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 16 match fixture.
Rosario Central vs Patronato : Live Score And Statistics
Rosario Central Vs Patronato. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 16
19:45 , Friday October 15 2021
Rosario Central 3
- M. Ruben ( 4′ )
- L. Ferreyra ( 85′ )
- E. Vecchio ( 90′ )
- S. Sosa ( 44′ )
- S. Sosa ( 77′ )
Second Half ends, with score Rosario Central 3, Patronato 2
E. Vecchio Gets Yellow Card Rosario Central
E. Vecchio had a Normal Goal Rosario Central
S. Sosa Gets Yellow Card Patronato
L. Ferreyra had a Normal Goal Rosario Central
M. Ibanez Gets Yellow Card Patronato
Substitution 2 – B. Nievas substitutes for M. G. Pardo (Patronato)
Substitution 5 – F. Lo Celso substitutes for E. Ojeda (Rosario Central)
Substitution 4 – L. Ferreyra substitutes for G. Infantino (Rosario Central)
S. Sosa had a Normal Goal Patronato
Substitution 1 – N. Delgadillo substitutes for J. Arias (Patronato)
M. G. Pardo Gets Yellow Card Patronato
Substitution 3 – D. Zabala substitutes for A. Marinelli (Rosario Central)
Substitution 2 – L. Gamba substitutes for L. Desabato (Rosario Central)
Substitution 1 – E. Vecchio substitutes for M. Covea (Rosario Central)
R. Garcia Gets Yellow Card Patronato
S. Sosa had a Normal Goal Patronato
D. Martinez Gets Yellow Card Rosario Central
M. Ruben had a Normal Goal Rosario Central
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Rosario Central vs Patronato : Livescore
Rosario Central vs Patronato Prediction : Match Facts
- Rosario Central have played 15 matches are at position 17 with 17 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DLLWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Rosario Central.
- So far in the season , they have scored 20 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Patronato have played 15 matches are at position 22 with 15 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 6 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 3 times:- LDLLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Patronato.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
Rosario Central vs Patronato : Head To Head
|Monday December 14 2020|
|Saturday August 24 2019|
|Sunday October 28 2018|
|Sunday April 1 2018|
|Saturday September 17 2016|
|Saturday March 30 2013|
|Friday September 28 2012|
|Monday June 11 2012|
|Saturday December 3 2011|
Rosario Central vs Patronato : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Colon Santa Fe||15||6||5||4||12||16||-4||23||WDLWD|
|12||Defensa Y Justicia||15||5||6||4||18||12||6||21||WWLDD|
|16||Union Santa Fe||15||5||3||7||15||20||-5||18||LWWLL|
|20||Newells Old Boys||15||4||4||7||17||23||-6||16||LDLWL|
|26||Central Cordoba de Santiago||15||2||5||8||15||22||-7||11||LLLLW|
Rosario Central vs Patronato : Players News and Squads
Jorge Broun (G-19)
Damián Martínez (D-4)
Nicolás Ferreyra (D-2)
Gastón Ávila (D-22)
Lautaro Blanco (D-3)
Leandro Desábato (M-6)
Pedro Emanuel Ojeda (M-25)
Alan Marinelli (M-7)
Michael Covea (M-30)
Gino Infantino (M-27)
Marco Rubén (F-9)
Juan Pablo Romero (G-12)
Facundo Almada (D-32)
Ricardo Garay (D-48)
Fernando Torrent (D-20)
Francesco Lo Celso (M-18)
Rafael Sangiovani (M-14)
Emiliano Vecchio (M-10)
Diego Zabala (M-8)
Luciano Ferreyra (M-11)
Lucas Gamba (F-28)
Ignacio Russo (F-23)
Matías Ibáñez (G-12)
Leandro Marín (D-5)
Rolando García (D-22)
Oliver Benítez (D-3)
Facundo Cobos (D-28)
Gabriel Gudiño (M-8)
Fabio Vazquez (M-15)
Héctor Canteros (M-7)
Matías Pardo (M-33)
Junior Arias (F-20)
Sebastián Sosa (F-9)
Matías Mansilla (G-34)
Lautaro Geminiani (D-4)
Lucas Kruspzky (D-30)
Hugo Magallanes (D-14)
Bruno Urribarri (D-23)
Nicolás Albarracín (F-18)
Nicolás Delgadillo (M-11)
Brian Nievas (M-13)
Matias Palavecino (M-29)
Martín Garay (M-21)
Nicolás Franco (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Rosario Central vs Patronato : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.05||3.40||3.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.10||3.30||3.45||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.10||3.25||3.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.05||3.20||3.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.10||3.38||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.05||3.40||3.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.08||3.35||3.35||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.10||3.45||3.59||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.18||3.15||3.25||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.10||3.25||3.40||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.12||3.38||3.58||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.10||3.30||3.45||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.10||3.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.00||3.20||3.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.09||3.25||3.50||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.14||3.15||3.40||Bet Here|
Rosario Central vs Patronato : Predictions
Why Rosario Central Will Win
- Rosario Central has a home team record of 7 wins and 5 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Rosario Central has scored 23 out of their total 36 goals at home with average of 1.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Patronato Will Win
- Patronato has an away team record of 6 wins and 5 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Patronato has scored 14 out of their total 23 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Rosario Central or draw||Double chance : Rosario Central or draw||Double chance : Rosario Central or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||77%||77%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.