Competition: Scotland Premiership 1st Phase – Round 10
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: E. Anderson
Status: Match Finished 2 – 3
2 – 3
Ross County vs Livingston. Ross County will host Livingston at the Global Energy Stadium for the Scotland Premiership 1st Phase – Round 10 match fixture.
Ross County vs Livingston : Live Score And Statistics
Ross County Vs Livingston. Scotland Premiership 1st Phase – Round 10
14:00 , Saturday October 23 2021
Ross County 2
- H. Clarke ( 7′ )
- J. White ( 25′ )
- R. Callachan ( 67′ )
- B. Anderson ( 31′ )
- O. Bailey ( 43′ )
- T. Parkes ( 90′ )
Match ends, Ross County 2, Livingston 3
Second Half ends, with score Ross County 2, Livingston 3
T. Parkes had a Normal Goal Livingston
A. Obileye Gets Yellow Card Livingston
B. Paton Gets Yellow Card Ross County
Substitution 4 – B. Williamson substitutes for S. Omeonga (Livingston)
S. Omeonga Gets Yellow Card Livingston
Substitution 3 – J. McMillan substitutes for O. Bailey (Livingston)
Substitution 2 – T. Parkes substitutes for J. Fitzwater (Livingston)
Substitution 2 – D. Samuel substitutes for J. White (Ross County)
R. Callachan had a Penalty Ross County
N. Devlin Gets Yellow Card Livingston
Substitution 1 – A. Forrest substitutes for C. Montano (Livingston)
Substitution 1 – A. Robertson substitutes for B. Spittal (Ross County)
O. Bailey had a Normal Goal Livingston
B. Anderson had a Normal Goal Livingston
J. White had a Missed Penalty Ross County
H. Clarke had a Normal Goal Ross County
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Ross County vs Livingston : Livescore
Ross County vs Livingston Prediction : Match Facts
- Ross County have played 9 matches are at position 12 with 3 points in the 2021 Premiership.
- They have won 0 times drawn 3 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LLLDL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 2 result against ST Mirren.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 19 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -11 goals (GD).
- Livingston have played 9 matches are at position 10 with 7 points in the 2021 Premiership.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLLWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against ST Johnstone.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
Ross County vs Livingston : Head To Head
|Sunday January 10 2021|
|Wednesday December 16 2020|
|Friday November 6 2020|
|Saturday August 29 2020|
|Wednesday February 5 2020|
|Saturday December 21 2019|
|Saturday August 24 2019|
|Saturday April 7 2012|
|Saturday January 28 2012|
|Saturday November 26 2011|
Ross County vs Livingston : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||Heart OF Midlothian||9||5||4||0||15||6||9||19||DWWDD|
Ross County vs Livingston : Players News and Squads
Ashley Maynard Brewer (G-31)
Harry Clarke (D-20)
Jack Baldwin (D-5)
Alex Iacovitti (D-16)
Ben Paton (D-24)
Ross Callachan (M-8)
Harrison Paton (M-6)
Joseph Hungbo (M-23)
Blair Spittal (M-7)
Regan Charles-Cook (M-17)
Jordan White (F-26)
Ross Laidlaw (G-1)
Keith Watson (D-15)
Alex Robertson (M-11)
Jack Burroughs (M-18)
David Cancola (M-4)
Dominic Samuel (F-10)
Alex Samuel (F-9)
Max Stryjek (G-32)
Nicky Devlin (D-2)
Jack Fitzwater (D-5)
Ayo Obileye (D-6)
Sean Kelly (D-24)
Jason Holt (M-18)
Stephane Omeonga (M-33)
Odin Bailey (M-14)
Scott Pitman (M-8)
Cristian Montano (M-11)
Bruce Anderson (F-9)
Gary Maley (G-36)
Jack McMillan (D-21)
Tom Parkes (D-4)
Alan Forrest (M-17)
Ben Williamson (M-12)
Craig Sibbald (M-10)
Jaze Kabia (F-37)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Ross County vs Livingston : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.15||2.80||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.62||3.10||2.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.55||3.20||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.65||3.26||2.73||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.60||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.60||3.10||2.67||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.70||3.25||2.81||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.50||3.05||2.71||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.75||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.65||3.26||2.73||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.50||3.15||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.70||3.10||2.70||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.45||3.10||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.61||3.13||2.72||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.55||3.15||2.70||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.53||3.10||2.78||Bet Here|
Ross County vs Livingston : Predictions
Why Ross County Will Win
- Ross County has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Ross County has scored 6 out of their total 8 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Livingston Will Win
- Livingston has an away team record of 1 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Livingston has scored 3 out of their total 6 goals as visitors with average of 0.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Livingston||Double chance : draw or Livingston||Double chance : draw or Livingston|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||56%||56%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.