Competition: South-Africa Premier Soccer League Regular Season – Round 1
Kick Off: 15:00
Referee: V. Gomes,
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
Cape Town City
Real Kings vs Cape Town City. Real Kings will host Cape Town City at the Chatsworth Stadium for the South-Africa Premier Soccer League Regular Season – Round 1 match fixture.
Royal AM vs Cape Town City : Live Score And Statistics
Royal AM Vs Cape Town City. South-Africa Premier Soccer League Regular Season – Round 1
15:00 , Wednesday August 25 2021
Royal AM 1
- N. Mabena ( 11′ )
Cape Town City 2
- M. Mdantsane ( 52′ )
- T. Fielies ( 57′ )
Match ends, Royal AM 1, Cape Town City 2
Second Half ends, with score Royal AM 1, Cape Town City 2
Substitution 4 – M. Makola substitutes for C. Martin (Cape Town City)
Substitution 3 – F. Idumba substitutes for A. Ajagun (Cape Town City)
Substitution 2 – K. Mayo substitutes for B. Ralani (Cape Town City)
Substitution 1 – R. Mokhuoane substitutes for T. Mokeke (Cape Town City)
T. Fielies had a Normal Goal Cape Town City
M. Mdantsane had a Normal Goal Cape Town City
N. Mabena had a Normal Goal Royal AM
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Real Kings vs Cape Town City : Livescore
Real Kings vs Cape Town City Prediction : Match Facts
- Real Kings have played matches are at position with points in the 2021 Premier Soccer League.
- They have won times drawn and lost .
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:-
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Royal AM.
- So far in the season , they have scored goals (GF) conceded goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of goals (GD).
- Cape Town City have played 1 matches are at position 8 with 1 points in the 2021 Premier Soccer League.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- D
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Cape Town City.
- So far in the season , they have scored 0 goals (GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
|Real Kings||Cape Town City|
Real Kings vs Cape Town City : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
Real Kings vs Cape Town City : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Cape Town City||1||0||1||0||0||0||0||1||D|
Royal AM vs Cape Town City : Players News and Squads
Cape Town City
Hugo Patrick Nyame (G-16)
Zukile Mkhize (-2)
Thato Lingwati (D-24)
Mbhazima Rikhotso (D-22)
Mokene Mereko (D-4)
Given Mashikinya (M-18)
Lantshene Phalane (M-8)
Kabelo Mahlasela (M-12)
Levy Mashiane (M-38)
Ndumiso Mabena (F-10)
Chaine Sipho (G-31)
Lesego Manganyi (D-13)
Shadrack Kobedi (M-5)
Menzi Masuku (M-50)
Jorry Matjila (M-19)
Tebogo Potsane (M-11)
Victor Letsoalo (F-21)
Sera Motebang (F-9)
Harris Tchilimbou (F-27)
Hugo Marques (G-1)
Thamsanqa Mkhize (D-2)
Taariq Fielies (D-12)
Abbubaker Mobara (M-3)
Terrence Mashego (D-14)
Craig Martin (D-30)
Thato Tsiliso Mokeke (D-21)
Mduduzi Mdantsane (F-10)
Amethyst Bradley Ralani (F-11)
Douglas Mapfumo (F-19)
Abdul Ajagun (M-13)
Mpho Makola (M-8)
Relebogile Mokhuoane (M-6)
Shane Roberts (M-18)
Khanyisa Erick Mayo (F-17)
Luca Diana Olario (-47)
Nathan Idumba Fasika (-4)
Taahir Goedeman (-27)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Real Kings vs Cape Town City : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|Bet365More Odds||2.63||2.80||2.63||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.65||3.06||2.65||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.65||3.06||2.65||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.70||2.80||2.70||Bet Here|
|BwinMore Odds||2.30||1.55||Bet Here|
Real Kings vs Cape Town City : Predictions
Why Real Kings Will Win
- Real Kings has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Real Kings has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Cape Town City Will Win
- Cape Town City has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Cape Town City has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at away with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Royal AM||Draw||Cape Town City|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Cape Town City and -2.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Cape Town City and -2.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Cape Town City and -2.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.