Competition: Russia Premier League Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 13:30
Referee: Kirill Levnikov, Russia
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Rubin vs Lokomotiv Moscow. Rubin will host Lokomotiv Moscow at the Kazan’ Arena for the Russia Premier League Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
Rubin vs Lokomotiv Moscow : Live Score And Statistics
Rubin Vs Lokomotiv Moscow. Russia Premier League Regular Season – Round 11
13:30 , Saturday October 16 2021
- A. Dreyer ( 36′ )
- G. Onugkha ( 66′ )
Lokomotiv Moscow 2
- F. Smolov ( 68′ )
- R. Zhemaletdinov ( 90′ )
Match ends, Rubin 2, Lokomotiv Moscow 2
Second Half ends, with score Rubin 2, Lokomotiv Moscow 2
R. Zhemaletdinov had a Normal Goal Lokomotiv Moscow
K. Maradishvili Gets Yellow Card Lokomotiv Moscow
Substitution 3 – M. Kostyukov substitutes for Hwang In-Beom (Rubin)
Substitution 4 – D. Rybchinskiy substitutes for N. Tiknizyan (Lokomotiv Moscow)
Substitution 2 – I. Ignatjev substitutes for G. Onugkha (Rubin)
I. Samoshnikov Gets Yellow Card Rubin
Substitution 1 – S. Bakaev substitutes for A. Dreyer (Rubin)
Substitution 3 – F. Anjorin substitutes for D. Kulikov (Lokomotiv Moscow)
F. Smolov had a Normal Goal Lokomotiv Moscow
G. Onugkha had a Normal Goal Rubin
Substitution 2 – R. Zhemaletdinov substitutes for M. Petrov (Lokomotiv Moscow)
Substitution 1 – D. Zhivoglyadov substitutes for M. Nenakhov (Lokomotiv Moscow)
M. Talbi Gets Yellow Card Rubin
A. Dreyer had a Normal Goal Rubin
M. Petrov Gets Yellow Card Lokomotiv Moscow
A. Beka Beka Gets Yellow Card Lokomotiv Moscow
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Rubin vs Lokomotiv Moscow : Livescore
Rubin vs Lokomotiv Moscow Prediction : Match Facts
- Rubin have played 10 matches are at position 9 with 14 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- LLLWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Nizhny Novgorod.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Lokomotiv Moscow have played 10 matches are at position 4 with 17 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 4 times drawn 5 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- LDDWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Lokomotiv Moscow.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
Rubin vs Lokomotiv Moscow : Head To Head
|Saturday December 5 2020|
|Tuesday August 11 2020|
|Saturday June 27 2020|
|Monday July 15 2019|
|Friday May 10 2019|
|Sunday November 11 2018|
|Saturday December 2 2017|
|Wednesday August 9 2017|
|Saturday April 29 2017|
|Monday October 31 2016|
Rubin vs Lokomotiv Moscow : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Zenit Saint Petersburg||10||7||2||1||22||12||10||23||LWWWW|
Rubin vs Lokomotiv Moscow : Players News and Squads
Yuri Dyupin (G-22)
Georgi Zotov (D-31)
Filip Uremović (D-5)
Montassar Talbi (D-3)
Ilya Samoshnikov (D-77)
Oliver Abildgaard (M-28)
In-Beom Hwang (M-6)
Anders Dreyer (M-11)
Sead Hakšabanović (M-99)
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia (M-21)
German Onugkha (F-10)
Nikita Medvedev (G-1)
Artem Ismagilov (G-54)
Konstantin Nizhegorodov (D-97)
Ivan Savitskiy (D-24)
Soltmurad Bakaev (M-7)
Mikhail Kostyukov (F-14)
Leon Musaev (M-38)
Ivan Ignatiev (F-19)
Daniil Khudyakov (G-53)
Maksim Nenakhov (D-24)
Dmitriy Barinov (D-6)
Nayair Tiknizyan (D-71)
Konstantin Maradishvili (M-5)
Daniil Kulikov (M-69)
Alexis Beka Beka (M-8)
Gyrano Kerk (F-7)
Fedor Smolov (F-9)
Maksim Petrov (F-73)
Nikita Matyunin (G-54)
Andrey Savin (G-60)
Mikhail Ivankov (D-66)
Ilya Petukhov (D-82)
Aleksandr Silyanov (D-45)
Dmitri Zhivoglyadov (D-2)
Faustino Anjorin (M-10)
Sergey Babkin (M-75)
Dmitry Rybchinskiy (M-94)
Rifat Zhemaletdinov (M-17)
Kirill Zinovich (M-90)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Rubin vs Lokomotiv Moscow : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.60||3.15||2.75||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.70||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.45||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.76||3.40||2.89||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.50||3.25||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.55||3.30||2.61||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.69||3.28||2.81||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.56||3.10||2.72||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.55||3.10||2.70||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.73||3.34||2.85||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.60||3.15||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.70||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.65||3.00||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.59||3.15||2.72||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.50||3.25||2.70||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.52||3.05||2.80||Bet Here|
Rubin vs Lokomotiv Moscow : Predictions
Why Rubin Will Win
- Rubin has a home team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Rubin has scored 9 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Lokomotiv Moscow Will Win
- Lokomotiv Moscow has an away team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Lokomotiv Moscow has scored 9 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Lokomotiv Moscow and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Lokomotiv Moscow and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Lokomotiv Moscow and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||51%||51%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.