Competition: Belarus Vysshaya Liga Regular Season – Round 24
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Ruh Brest vs Bate Borisov. Ruh Brest will host Bate Borisov at the Stadyen DASK Brestski for the Belarus Vysshaya Liga Regular Season – Round 24 match fixture.
Ruh Brest vs Bate Borisov : Live Score And Statistics
Ruh Brest Vs Bate Borisov. Belarus Vysshaya Liga Regular Season – Round 24
17:00 , Saturday September 25 2021
Ruh Brest 2
- E. Bakaj ( 60′ )
- A. Kontsevoy ( 81′ )
Bate Borisov 2
- J. Filipovic ( 39′ )
- V. Gromyko ( 42′ )
- N. Signevich ( 78′ )
Match ends, Ruh Brest 2, Bate Borisov 2
Second Half ends, with score Ruh Brest 2, Bate Borisov 2
M. Bordachev Gets Yellow Card Bate Borisov
Substitution 4 – O. Nikiforenko substitutes for A. Kontsevoy (Ruh Brest)
Substitution 3 – F. Jovic substitutes for E. Shevchenko (Ruh Brest)
A. Kontsevoy had a Normal Goal Ruh Brest
Substitution 3 – W. Willumsson substitutes for V. Gromyko (Bate Borisov)
N. Signevich had a Missed Penalty Bate Borisov
Substitution 2 – N. Milic substitutes for S. Umarov (Bate Borisov)
E. Bakaj had a Normal Goal Ruh Brest
Substitution 2 – P. Savitskiy substitutes for A. Vakulich (Ruh Brest)
Substitution 1 – E. Bakaj substitutes for D. Laptev (Ruh Brest)
D. Nechaev Gets Yellow Card Bate Borisov
Substitution 1 – M. Bordachev substitutes for P. Rybak (Bate Borisov)
V. Gromyko had a Normal Goal Bate Borisov
J. Filipovic had a Normal Goal Bate Borisov
P. Nekhajchik Gets Yellow Card Bate Borisov
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Ruh Brest vs Bate Borisov : Livescore
Ruh Brest vs Bate Borisov Prediction : Match Facts
- Ruh Brest have played 23 matches are at position 4 with 47 points in the 2021 Vysshaya Liga.
- They have won 13 times drawn 8 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WDWDW
- In their last game, they had a – result against Ruh Brest.
- So far in the season , they have scored 40 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 25 goals (GD).
- Bate Borisov have played 23 matches are at position 1 with 51 points in the 2021 Vysshaya Liga.
- They have won 15 times drawn 6 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WWDDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Bate Borisov.
- So far in the season , they have scored 45 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 24 goals (GD).
|Ruh Brest||Bate Borisov|
Ruh Brest vs Bate Borisov : Head To Head
|Saturday May 15 2021|
|Saturday July 18 2020|
|Saturday April 4 2020|
Ruh Brest vs Bate Borisov : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||FC Isloch Minsk R.||23||7||6||10||31||39||-8||27||LWDWL|
|10||FC Energetik-Bgu Minsk||22||7||6||9||26||28||-2||27||WLLDW|
Ruh Brest vs Bate Borisov : Players News and Squads
Pavel Pavlyuchenko (G-35)
Roman Yuzepchuk (M-77)
Gabi Kiki (D-2)
Artem Rakhmanov (D-3)
Kirill Pechenin (D-5)
Oleksandr Noyok (M-55)
Artem Kontsevoj (M-20)
Denis Grechikho (M-19)
Evgeni Shevchenko (F-10)
Aleksey Vakulich (M-17)
Denis Laptev (F-51)
Aleksandr Nechaev (G-1)
Hampus Söderström (M-8)
Filip Jović (M-25)
Oleg Nikiforenko (M-7)
Elis Bakaj (F-91)
Artem Miroevski (F-31)
Vsevolod Sadovskiy (F-9)
Pavel Savitski (F-88)
Kirill Tsepenkov (F-99)
Naby Camara (-23)
Andrey Kudravets (G-16)
Danila Nechaev (D-17)
Pavel Rybak (D-27)
Jakov Filipović (D-32)
Aleksandar Filipović (D-3)
Pavel Karasev (M-25)
Evgeni Yablonski (M-5)
Shakhboz Umarov (F-10)
Valeri Gromyko (M-7)
Pavel Nekhajchik (M-33)
Nikolai Signevich (F-13)
Anton Chichkan (G-35)
Maksim Bordachev (D-21)
Nikita Supranovich (D-74)
Dmitry Bessmertniy (M-19)
Sergey Volkov (M-6)
Willum Thor Willumsson (M-18)
Dmitriy Yusov (M-11)
Nemanja Milić (F-26)
Ilya Vasilevich (F-47)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Ruh Brest vs Bate Borisov : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Ruh Brest vs Bate Borisov : Predictions
Why Ruh Brest Will Win
- Ruh Brest has a home team record of 9 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Ruh Brest has scored 25 out of their total 37 goals at home with average of 2.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Bate Borisov Will Win
- Bate Borisov has an away team record of 11 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Bate Borisov has scored 27 out of their total 45 goals as visitors with average of 2.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Ruh Brest||Draw||Bate Borisov|
|Advice||Double chance : Ruh Brest or draw||Double chance : Ruh Brest or draw||Double chance : Ruh Brest or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||80%||80%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.