Competition: France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Antony Gautier, France
Status: Second Half 2 – 2
2 – 2
Saint Etienne vs Angers. Saint Etienne will host Angers at the Stade Geoffroy-Guichard for the France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
Saint Etienne vs Angers : Live Score And Statistics
Saint Etienne Vs Angers. France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 11
19:00 , Friday October 22 2021
Saint Etienne 2
- W. Khazri ( 61′ )
- M. Nade ( 90′ )
- I. Traore ( 28′ )
- A. Fulgini ( 56′ )
Second Half ends, with score Saint Etienne 2, Angers 2
M. Nade had a Normal Goal Saint Etienne
T. Mangani Gets Yellow Card Angers
Substitution 4 – M. Pereira Lage substitutes for A. Fulgini (Angers)
Substitution 3 – E. Ebosse substitutes for P. Capelle (Angers)
Substitution 5 – A. Aouchiche substitutes for Y. Neyou (Saint Etienne)
Substitution 4 – D. Bouanga substitutes for Y. Macon (Saint Etienne)
Substitution 2 – M. Cho substitutes for S. Bahoken (Angers)
Substitution 1 – A. Ounahi substitutes for B. Mendy (Angers)
W. Khazri had a Normal Goal Saint Etienne
B. Mendy Gets Yellow Card Angers
Substitution 3 – R. Hamouma substitutes for J. Krasso (Saint Etienne)
Substitution 2 – A. Nordin substitutes for A. Moueffek (Saint Etienne)
A. Fulgini had a Normal Goal Angers
Substitution 1 – M. Nade substitutes for H. Moukoudi (Saint Etienne)
S. Boufal Gets Yellow Card Angers
I. Traore had a Normal Goal Angers
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Saint Etienne vs Angers : Livescore
Saint Etienne vs Angers Prediction : Match Facts
- Saint Etienne have played 10 matches are at position 20 with 4 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 0 times drawn 4 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LDLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 5 result against Saint Etienne.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 23 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -14 goals (GD).
- Angers have played 10 matches are at position 5 with 16 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 4 times drawn 4 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LWDDL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Paris Saint Germain.
- So far in the season , they have scored 15 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Saint Etienne vs Angers : Head To Head
|Saturday March 13 2021|
|Friday December 11 2020|
|Saturday August 15 2020|
|Sunday April 26 2020|
|Sunday September 22 2019|
|Friday May 24 2019|
|Sunday November 4 2018|
|Saturday February 17 2018|
|Sunday September 10 2017|
|Sunday January 22 2017|
Saint Etienne vs Angers : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Paris Saint Germain||10||9||0||1||24||10||14||27||WLWWW|
|19||Stade Brestois 29||10||0||5||5||11||19||-8||5||DLLLD|
Saint Etienne vs Angers : Players News and Squads
Stefan Bajić (G-1)
Mahdi Camara (D-8)
Saïdou Sow (D-4)
Harold Moukoudi (D-2)
Yvann Maçon (D-27)
Lucas Gourna-Douath (M-6)
Yvan Neyou (M-19)
Aimen Moueffek (M-29)
Ryad Boudebouz (M-7)
Wahbi Khazri (F-10)
Jean-Philippe Krasso (F-14)
Boubacar Fall (G-16)
Mickael Nade (D-33)
Adil Aouchiche (M-17)
Assane Dioussé (M-25)
Gabriel Silva (D-11)
Denis Bouanga (F-20)
Arnaud Nordin (F-18)
Romain Hamouma (F-21)
Juan Ignacio Ramírez (F-9)
Paul Bernardoni (G-1)
Vincent Manceau (D-29)
Ismaël Traoré (D-8)
Romain Thomas (D-24)
Jimmy Cabot (M-11)
Batista Mendy (M-2)
Thomas Mangani (M-5)
Pierrick Capelle (M-15)
Angelo Fulgini (F-10)
Stéphane Bahoken (F-19)
Sofiane Boufal (F-7)
Danijel Petković (G-30)
Souleyman Doumbia (D-3)
Enzo Ebosse (D-6)
Antonin Bobichon (M-23)
Casimir Ninga (F-9)
Azzeddine Ounahi (M-18)
Mathias Pereira Lage (M-27)
Bilal Brahimi (F-14)
Mohamed-Ali Cho (M-21)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Saint Etienne vs Angers : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.35||2.65||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||3.30||2.75||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.60||3.40||2.70||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.62||3.30||2.70||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.64||3.40||2.74||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.50||3.45||2.77||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||3.35||2.65||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.43||3.40||2.68||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.62||3.51||2.82||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.64||3.10||2.64||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.60||3.25||2.70||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.70||3.46||2.80||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.65||3.30||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||3.50||2.63||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.45||3.40||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.57||3.37||2.75||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.48||3.40||2.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.56||3.10||2.73||Bet Here|
Saint Etienne vs Angers : Predictions
Why Saint Etienne Will Win
- Saint Etienne has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Saint Etienne has scored 4 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Angers Will Win
- Angers has an away team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Angers has scored 9 out of their total 15 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Angers||Double chance : draw or Angers||Double chance : draw or Angers|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||24%||24%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.