Competition: Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 13:00
Referee: Daniele Doveri, Italy
Status: Second Half 1 – 4
1 – 4
Salernitana vs Empoli. Salernitana will host Empoli at the Stadio Arechi for the Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Salernitana vs Empoli : Live Score And Statistics
Salernitana Vs Empoli. Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 9
13:00 , Saturday October 23 2021
- L. Ranieri ( 48′ )
- A. Pinamonti ( 2′ )
- P. Cutrone ( 11′ )
- S. Strandberg ( 13′ )
- A. Pinamonti ( 45′ )
L. Ranieri had a Normal Goal Salernitana
Substitution 1 – L. Tonelli substitutes for P. Stojanovic (Empoli)
Substitution 3 – J. Obi substitutes for W. Kechrida (Salernitana)
Substitution 2 – N. Zortea substitutes for R. Aya (Salernitana)
Substitution 1 – F. Bonazzoli substitutes for C. Gondo (Salernitana)
A. Pinamonti had a Penalty Empoli
P. Stojanovic Gets Yellow Card Empoli
S. Strandberg had a Own Goal Empoli
P. Cutrone had a Normal Goal Empoli
A. Pinamonti had a Normal Goal Empoli
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Salernitana vs Empoli : Livescore
Salernitana vs Empoli Prediction : Match Facts
- Salernitana have played 8 matches are at position 20 with 4 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LWLDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Salernitana.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 17 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -11 goals (GD).
- Empoli have played 8 matches are at position 11 with 9 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLWWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 4 result against Empoli.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
Salernitana vs Empoli : Head To Head
|Friday May 7 2021|
|Sunday January 17 2021|
|Friday July 24 2020|
|Saturday December 21 2019|
|Thursday March 29 2018|
|Saturday October 28 2017|
Salernitana vs Empoli : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Salernitana vs Empoli : Players News and Squads
Vid Belec (G-72)
Ramzi Aya (D-13)
Stefan Strandberg (D-6)
Paweł Jaroszyński (D-4)
Wajdi Kechrida (M-24)
Grigoris Kastanos (M-20)
Francesco Di Tacchio (M-14)
Luca Ranieri (M-19)
Franck Ribéry (F-7)
Cedric Gondo (F-15)
Vincenzo Fiorillo (G-1)
Antonio Russo (G-12)
Riccardo Gagliolo (D-31)
Nadir Zortea (D-21)
Filippo Delli Carri (D-33)
Joel Obi (M-22)
Andrea Schiavone (M-8)
Milan Đurić (F-11)
Federico Bonazzoli (F-9)
Edoardo Vergani (F-63)
Guglielmo Vicario (G-13)
Petar Stojanović (D-30)
Ardian Ismajli (D-34)
Sebastiano Luperto (D-33)
Riccardo Marchizza (D-3)
Nicolas Haas (M-32)
Samuele Ricci (M-28)
Filippo Bandinelli (M-25)
Liam Henderson (M-8)
Patrick Cutrone (F-9)
Andrea Pinamonti (F-99)
Samir Ujkani (G-1)
Klemen Hvalic (G-12)
Fabiano Parisi (D-65)
Riccardo Fiamozzi (D-20)
Mattia Viti (D-42)
Lorenzo Tonelli (D-26)
Leo Štulac (M-5)
Kristjan Asllani (M-23)
Szymon Żurkowski (M-27)
Nedim Bajrami (M-10)
Leonardo Mancuso (F-7)
Andrea La Mantia (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Salernitana vs Empoli : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.65||3.60||2.65||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.75||3.40||2.65||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.70||3.40||2.62||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.63||3.40||2.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.72||3.54||2.67||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.60||3.50||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.50||2.55||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.62||3.50||2.69||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.66||3.63||2.70||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.71||3.15||2.61||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.65||3.30||2.55||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.74||3.56||2.70||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.70||3.35||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.63||3.50||2.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.60||3.50||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.61||3.50||2.63||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.60||3.50||2.60||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.64||3.40||2.58||Bet Here|
Salernitana vs Empoli : Predictions
Why Salernitana Will Win
- Salernitana has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Salernitana has scored 3 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Empoli Will Win
- Empoli has an away team record of 1 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Empoli has scored 7 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Empoli||Double chance : draw or Empoli||Double chance : draw or Empoli|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||20%||20%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.