Competition: Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 13:00
Referee: Maurizio Mariani, Italy
Status: Second Half 1 – 0
1 – 0
Salernitana vs Genoa. Salernitana will host Genoa at the Stadio Arechi for the Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Salernitana vs Genoa : Live Score And Statistics
Salernitana Vs Genoa. Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 7
13:00 , Saturday October 2 2021
- M. Djuric ( 66′ )
Second Half ends, with score Salernitana 1, Genoa 0
F. Ribery Gets Yellow Card Salernitana
N. Gyomber Gets Yellow Card Salernitana
A. Cambiaso Gets Yellow Card Genoa
Substitution 5 – P. Jaroszynski substitutes for L. Ranieri (Salernitana)
N. Maksimovic Gets Yellow Card Genoa
Substitution 4 – G. Pandev substitutes for A. Toure (Genoa)
M. Djuric had a Normal Goal Salernitana
Substitution 3 – P. Ghiglione substitutes for D. Criscito (Genoa)
Substitution 4 – M. Djuric substitutes for Simy (Salernitana)
Substitution 3 – F. Bonazzoli substitutes for C. Gondo (Salernitana)
Substitution 2 – M. Fares substitutes for S. Sabelli (Genoa)
Substitution 1 – C. Ekuban substitutes for F. Bianchi (Genoa)
Substitution 2 – J. Obi substitutes for M. Coulibaly (Salernitana)
Substitution 1 – F. Di Tacchio substitutes for L. Coulibaly (Salernitana)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Salernitana vs Genoa : Livescore
Salernitana vs Genoa Prediction : Match Facts
- Salernitana have played 6 matches are at position 20 with 1 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LDLLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Salernitana.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -11 goals (GD).
- Genoa have played 6 matches are at position 16 with 5 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DDLWL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 3 result against Genoa.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
Salernitana vs Genoa : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
Salernitana vs Genoa : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Salernitana vs Genoa : Players News and Squads
Vid Belec (G-72)
Norbert Gyömbér (D-23)
Stefan Strandberg (D-6)
Riccardo Gagliolo (D-31)
Luca Ranieri (D-19)
Mamadou Coulibaly (M-2)
Lassana Coulibaly (M-18)
Grigoris Kastanos (M-20)
Franck Ribéry (M-7)
Cedric Gondo (F-15)
Vincenzo Fiorillo (G-1)
Paweł Jaroszyński (D-4)
Wajdi Kechrida (D-24)
Frédéric Veseli (D-5)
Nadir Zortea (D-21)
Luka Bogdan (D-26)
Andrea Schiavone (M-8)
Joel Obi (M-22)
Francesco Di Tacchio (M-14)
Federico Bonazzoli (F-9)
Milan Đurić (F-11)
Edoardo Vergani (F-63)
Salvatore Sirigu (G-57)
Mattia Bani (D-13)
Nikola Maksimović (D-52)
Domenico Criscito (D-4)
Stefano Sabelli (M-2)
Abdoulaye Touré (M-94)
Nicolò Rovella (M-65)
Milan Badelj (M-47)
Andrea Cambiaso (M-50)
Yayah Kallon (F-91)
Flavio Bianchi (F-24)
Federico Marchetti (G-22)
Adrian Šemper (G-1)
Laurens Serpe (D-66)
Johan Vásquez (D-15)
Valon Behrami (M-11)
Pablo Galdames (M-99)
Paolo Ghiglione (D-18)
Filippo Melegoni (M-10)
Mohamed Fares (M-93)
Caleb Ekuban (F-20)
Goran Pandev (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Salernitana vs Genoa : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.90||3.25||2.45||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.90||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.00||3.20||2.55||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.00||3.20||2.45||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.90||3.25||2.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.04||3.34||2.52||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.00||3.25||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.85||3.20||2.55||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.05||3.30||2.42||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.07||3.27||2.56||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.89||3.05||2.53||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.07||3.36||2.54||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.90||3.25||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.10||3.20||2.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.90||3.20||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.96||3.22||2.49||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.00||3.25||2.45||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.88||3.20||2.49||Bet Here|
Salernitana vs Genoa : Predictions
Why Salernitana Will Win
- Salernitana has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Salernitana has scored 2 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 0.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Genoa Will Win
- Genoa has an away team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Genoa has scored 5 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : Genoa||Winner : Genoa||Winner : Genoa|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||30%||30%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.