Competition: Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 10:30
Referee: Daniele Orsato, Italy
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Sampdoria vs Inter. Sampdoria will host Inter at the Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris for the Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Sampdoria vs Inter : Live Score And Statistics
Sampdoria Vs Inter. Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 3
10:30 , Sunday September 12 2021
- M. Yoshida ( 33′ )
- T. Augello ( 47′ )
- F. Dimarco ( 18′ )
- L. Martinez ( 44′ )
Match ends, Sampdoria 2, Inter 2
Second Half ends, with score Sampdoria 2, Inter 2
A. Vidal Gets Yellow Card Inter
J. Correa Gets Yellow Card Inter
E. Dzeko Gets Yellow Card Inter
Substitution 4 – E. Torregrossa substitutes for A. Silva (Sampdoria)
A. Silva Gets Yellow Card Sampdoria
O. Colley Gets Yellow Card Sampdoria
Substitution 3 – V. Verre substitutes for M. Damsgaard (Sampdoria)
Substitution 2 – N. Murru substitutes for T. Augello (Sampdoria)
Substitution 5 – D. Dumfries substitutes for F. Dimarco (Inter)
Substitution 4 – S. Sensi substitutes for H. Calhanoglu (Inter)
B. Bereszynski Gets Yellow Card Sampdoria
Substitution 1 – K. Askildsen substitutes for F. Quagliarella (Sampdoria)
Substitution 3 – J. Correa substitutes for L. Martinez (Inter)
Substitution 2 – A. Vidal substitutes for M. Brozovic (Inter)
Substitution 1 – D. D’Ambrosio substitutes for I. Perisic (Inter)
T. Augello had a Normal Goal Sampdoria
L. Martinez had a Normal Goal Inter
M. Thorsby Gets Yellow Card Sampdoria
M. Yoshida had a Normal Goal Sampdoria
M. Brozovic Gets Yellow Card Inter
F. Dimarco had a Normal Goal Inter
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Sampdoria vs Inter : Livescore
Sampdoria vs Inter Prediction : Match Facts
- Sampdoria have played 2 matches are at position 13 with 1 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Sampdoria.
- So far in the season , they have scored 0 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Inter have played 2 matches are at position 3 with 6 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- WW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Verona.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Sampdoria vs Inter : Head To Head
|Saturday May 8 2021|
|Wednesday January 6 2021|
|Sunday June 21 2020|
|Saturday September 28 2019|
|Sunday February 17 2019|
|Saturday September 22 2018|
|Sunday March 18 2018|
|Tuesday October 24 2017|
|Monday April 3 2017|
|Sunday October 30 2016|
Sampdoria vs Inter : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Sampdoria vs Inter : Players News and Squads
Emil Audero (G-1)
Bartosz Bereszyński (D-24)
Maya Yoshida (D-22)
Omar Colley (D-15)
Tommaso Augello (D-3)
Antonio Candreva (M-87)
Morten Thorsby (M-2)
Adrien Silva (M-5)
Mikkel Damsgaard (M-38)
Francesco Caputo (F-10)
Fabio Quagliarella (F-27)
Wladimiro Falcone (G-33)
Julian Chabot (D-4)
Fabio Depaoli (D-12)
Radu Drăguşin (D-19)
Alex Ferrari (D-25)
Nicola Murru (D-29)
Kristoffer Askildsen (M-16)
Mohammed Ihattaren (M-20)
Simone Trimboli (M-70)
Riccardo Ciervo (M-11)
Ernesto Torregrossa (F-9)
Valerio Verre (M-8)
Samir Handanovič (G-1)
Milan Škriniar (D-37)
Stefan de Vrij (D-6)
Federico Dimarco (D-32)
Matteo Darmian (M-36)
Nicolò Barella (M-23)
Marcelo Brozović (M-77)
Hakan Çalhanoğlu (M-20)
Ivan Perišić (M-14)
Edin Džeko (F-9)
Lautaro Martínez (F-10)
Andrei Radu (G-97)
Alex Cordaz (G-21)
Danilo D’Ambrosio (D-33)
Denzel Dumfries (D-2)
Aleksandar Kolarov (D-11)
Andrea Ranocchia (D-13)
Roberto Gagliardini (M-5)
Matías Vecino (M-8)
Arturo Vidal (M-22)
Stefano Sensi (M-12)
Joaquín Correa (F-19)
Alexis Sánchez (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Sampdoria vs Inter : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||4.80||4.00||1.65||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||5.00||4.00||1.70||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||5.00||4.00||1.69||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||5.00||4.00||1.65||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||5.00||4.00||1.67||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||4.90||4.25||1.71||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||5.00||4.00||1.65||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||4.90||3.90||1.68||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||4.85||4.15||1.68||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||5.05||4.14||1.71||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||4.90||3.70||1.68||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||4.94||4.28||1.73||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||4.80||4.00||1.65||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||4.75||4.20||1.67||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||4.80||4.00||1.65||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||4.82||4.08||1.67||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||5.00||4.00||1.65||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||4.80||4.00||1.66||Bet Here|
Sampdoria vs Inter : Predictions
Why Sampdoria Will Win
- Sampdoria has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sampdoria has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Inter Will Win
- Inter has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Inter has scored 4 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 4.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : Inter||Winner : Inter||Winner : Inter|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.