Competition: Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Paolo Valeri, Italy
Status: Match Finished 0 – 4
0 – 4
Sampdoria vs Napoli. Sampdoria will host Napoli at the Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris for the Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Sampdoria vs Napoli : Live Score And Statistics
Sampdoria Vs Napoli. Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 5
16:30 , Thursday September 23 2021
- V. Osimhen ( 10′ )
- F. Ruiz ( 39′ )
- V. Osimhen ( 50′ )
- P. Zielinski ( 59′ )
Match ends, Sampdoria 0, Napoli 4
Second Half ends, with score Sampdoria 0, Napoli 4
K. Manolas Gets Yellow Card Napoli
Substitution 5 – R. Ciervo substitutes for F. Caputo (Sampdoria)
Substitution 5 – A. Petagna substitutes for V. Osimhen (Napoli)
Substitution 4 – A. Ounas substitutes for H. Lozano (Napoli)
F. Depaoli Gets Yellow Card Sampdoria
Substitution 4 – K. Askildsen substitutes for M. Thorsby (Sampdoria)
Substitution 3 – F. Depaoli substitutes for B. Bereszynski (Sampdoria)
Substitution 3 – M. Politano substitutes for L. Insigne (Napoli)
Substitution 2 – E. Elmas substitutes for P. Zielinski (Napoli)
P. Zielinski had a Normal Goal Napoli
Substitution 2 – E. Torregrossa substitutes for F. Quagliarella (Sampdoria)
Substitution 1 – A. Ekdal substitutes for A. Silva (Sampdoria)
V. Osimhen had a Normal Goal Napoli
Substitution 1 – K. Manolas substitutes for A. Rrahmani (Napoli)
F. Ruiz had a Normal Goal Napoli
M. Damsgaard Gets Yellow Card Sampdoria
V. Osimhen had a Normal Goal Napoli
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Sampdoria vs Napoli : Livescore
Sampdoria vs Napoli Prediction : Match Facts
- Sampdoria have played 4 matches are at position 11 with 5 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WDDL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Sampdoria.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Napoli have played 3 matches are at position 3 with 9 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- WWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Napoli.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Sampdoria vs Napoli : Head To Head
|Sunday April 11 2021|
|Sunday December 13 2020|
|Monday February 3 2020|
|Saturday September 14 2019|
|Saturday February 2 2019|
|Sunday September 2 2018|
|Sunday May 13 2018|
|Saturday December 23 2017|
|Sunday May 28 2017|
|Saturday January 7 2017|
Sampdoria vs Napoli : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Sampdoria vs Napoli : Players News and Squads
Emil Audero (G-1)
Bartosz Bereszyński (D-24)
Maya Yoshida (D-22)
Omar Colley (D-15)
Tommaso Augello (D-3)
Antonio Candreva (M-87)
Morten Thorsby (M-2)
Adrien Silva (M-5)
Mikkel Damsgaard (M-38)
Francesco Caputo (F-10)
Fabio Quagliarella (F-27)
Wladimiro Falcone (G-33)
Nicola Ravaglia (G-30)
Julian Chabot (D-4)
Fabio Depaoli (D-12)
Radu Drăguşin (D-19)
Alex Ferrari (D-25)
Nicola Murru (D-29)
Albin Ekdal (M-6)
Kristoffer Askildsen (M-16)
Simone Trimboli (M-70)
Ernesto Torregrossa (F-9)
Riccardo Ciervo (M-11)
David Ospina (G-25)
Giovanni Di Lorenzo (D-22)
Amir Rrahmani (D-13)
Kalidou Koulibaly (D-26)
Mário Rui (D-6)
André Zambo Anguissa (M-99)
Fabián Ruiz (M-8)
Piotr Zieliński (M-20)
Hirving Lozano (F-11)
Victor Osimhen (F-9)
Lorenzo Insigne (F-24)
Alex Meret (G-1)
Davide Marfella (G-12)
Konstantinos Manolas (D-44)
Juan Jesus (D-5)
Kévin Malcuit (D-2)
Alessandro Zanoli (D-59)
Matteo Politano (F-21)
Eljif Elmas (M-7)
Adam Ounas (M-33)
Andrea Petagna (F-37)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Sampdoria vs Napoli : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||4.10||3.70||1.83||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||4.20||3.75||1.85||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||4.30||3.60||1.90||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||4.20||3.50||1.91||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||4.20||3.60||1.83||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||4.35||3.84||1.87||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||4.10||3.65||1.85||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||4.15||3.70||1.84||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.55||3.70||1.89||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||4.37||3.89||1.86||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||4.10||3.25||1.92||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||4.38||3.86||1.89||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||4.10||3.70||1.83||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||4.20||3.75||1.83||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||4.00||3.70||1.85||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||4.13||3.80||1.83||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||4.10||3.65||1.85||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.80||3.40||1.91||Bet Here|
Sampdoria vs Napoli : Predictions
Why Sampdoria Will Win
- Sampdoria has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sampdoria has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Napoli Will Win
- Napoli has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Napoli has scored 4 out of their total 6 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : Napoli||Winner : Napoli||Winner : Napoli|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||22%||22%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.