Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 17
Kick Off: 19:45
Referee: Ariel Penel, Argentina
Status: Second Half 1 – 3
1 – 3
San Lorenzo vs Lanus. San Lorenzo will host Lanus at the Estadio Pedro BidegaÃn for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 17 match fixture.
San Lorenzo vs Lanus : Live Score And Statistics
San Lorenzo Vs Lanus. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 17
19:45 , Wednesday October 20 2021
San Lorenzo 1
- M. Herrera ( 13′ )
- L. Acosta ( 40′ )
- P. de La Vega ( 80′ )
- A. Gonzalez ( 90′ )
Second Half ends, with score San Lorenzo 1, Lanus 3
A. Gonzalez Gets Yellow Card Lanus
A. Gonzalez had a Normal Goal Lanus
N. Fernandez Mercau Gets Yellow Card San Lorenzo
Substitution 5 – T. Belmonte substitutes for J. Lopez (Lanus)
Substitution 5 – A. Diaz substitutes for G. Peruzzi (San Lorenzo)
P. de La Vega Gets Yellow Card Lanus
P. de La Vega had a Normal Goal Lanus
Gets Yellow Card San Lorenzo
Substitution 4 – F. Orozco substitutes for I. Malcorra (Lanus)
Substitution 3 – P. de La Vega substitutes for J. Sand (Lanus)
Substitution 4 – S. Rosane substitutes for M. Herrera (San Lorenzo)
Substitution 3 – substitutes for N. Ortigoza (San Lorenzo)
Substitution 2 – M. Esquivel substitutes for F. Perez (Lanus)
Substitution 1 – A. Gonzalez substitutes for L. Acosta (Lanus)
Substitution 2 – M. Peralta Bauer substitutes for N. Barrios (San Lorenzo)
Substitution 1 – A. Martegani substitutes for A. Sabella (San Lorenzo)
Y. Gordillo Gets Yellow Card San Lorenzo
A. Sabella Gets Yellow Card San Lorenzo
L. Acosta had a Normal Goal Lanus
M. Herrera had a Normal Goal San Lorenzo
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
San Lorenzo vs Lanus : Livescore
San Lorenzo vs Lanus Prediction : Match Facts
- San Lorenzo have played 15 matches are at position 19 with 17 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 5 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDWLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Colon Santa Fe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 17 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Lanus have played 16 matches are at position 4 with 27 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 8 times drawn 3 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- DLWLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Lanus.
- So far in the season , they have scored 27 goals (GF) conceded 25 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
San Lorenzo vs Lanus : Head To Head
|Sunday March 8 2020|
|Sunday August 19 2018|
|Sunday April 1 2018|
|Sunday December 18 2016|
|Saturday March 28 2015|
San Lorenzo vs Lanus : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||Defensa Y Justicia||16||6||6||4||20||13||7||24||WWWLD|
|10||Colon Santa Fe||15||6||5||4||12||16||-4||23||WDLWD|
|15||Union Santa Fe||16||6||3||7||19||23||-4||21||WLWWL|
|20||Newells Old Boys||16||4||4||8||17||24||-7||16||LLDLW|
|26||Central Cordoba de Santiago||16||2||6||8||15||22||-7||12||DLLLL|
San Lorenzo vs Lanus : Players News and Squads
Sebastian Torrico (G-12)
Gino Peruzzi (D-30)
Cristián Zapata (D-3)
Alexis Flores (D-32)
Yeison Gordillo (M-5)
Marcelo Herrera (M-4)
Alexis Sabella (M-40)
Néstor Ortigoza (M-20)
Nicolás Fernández (M-26)
Nicolás Fernández (F-29)
Nahuel Barrios (F-28)
Augusto Batalla (G-17)
Gonzalo Luján (D-35)
Julián Palacios (M-34)
Agustín Martegani (M-42)
Luis Sequeira (M-31)
Jalil Elias (M-27)
Siro Rosane (M-38)
Mariano Peralta Bauer (F-23)
Alexander Díaz (M-33)
Agustín Hausch (F-19)
Franco Di Santo (F-9)
Eduardo García (F-45)
Lautaro Morales (G-17)
Nicolás Morgantini (D-24)
Guillermo Burdisso (D-3)
Matías Pérez (D-22)
Brian Aguirre (D-35)
Lautaro Acosta (M-7)
Facundo Pérez (M-34)
Jorge Morel (M-19)
Victor Malcorra (M-20)
José Sand (F-9)
José López (F-42)
Lucas Acosta (G-15)
Nicolás Thaller (D-29)
Leonel Di Plácido (D-26)
Julián Aude (M-13)
Pedro de la Vega (F-10)
Tomás Belmonte (M-8)
Ángel González (M-27)
Agustín Rodríguez (M-38)
Franco Orozco (M-21)
Maximiliano Gonzales (M-48)
Matías Esquivel (M-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
San Lorenzo vs Lanus : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.75||3.40||2.45||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.75||3.35||2.45||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.80||3.20||2.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.70||3.00||2.45||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.75||3.05||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.75||3.40||2.45||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.78||3.37||2.48||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.70||3.30||2.45||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.80||3.34||2.50||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.75||3.35||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.75||3.10||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.77||3.30||2.47||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.75||3.05||2.50||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.63||3.20||2.34||Bet Here|
San Lorenzo vs Lanus : Predictions
Why San Lorenzo Will Win
- San Lorenzo has a home team record of 6 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- San Lorenzo has scored 17 out of their total 29 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Lanus Will Win
- Lanus has an away team record of 8 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Lanus has scored 26 out of their total 45 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : San Lorenzo or draw||Double chance : San Lorenzo or draw||Double chance : San Lorenzo or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||52%||52%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.