Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 9
Kick Off: 19:45
Referee: Patricio Loustau, Argentina
Status: Second Half 3 – 0
3 – 0
San Lorenzo vs Patronato. San Lorenzo will host Patronato at the Estadio Pedro BidegaÃn for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 9 match fixture.
San Lorenzo vs Patronato : Live Score And Statistics
San Lorenzo Vs Patronato. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 9
19:45 , Monday August 30 2021
San Lorenzo 3
- N. Fernandez ( 4′ )
- C. Zapata ( 16′ )
- F. Di Santo ( 49′ )
Second Half ends, with score San Lorenzo 3, Patronato 0
M. G. Pardo Gets Yellow Card Patronato
Substitution 4 – A. Sabella substitutes for N. Ortigoza (San Lorenzo)
F. Gattoni Gets Yellow Card San Lorenzo
Substitution 5 – M. Garay substitutes for H. Canteros (Patronato)
Substitution 3 – J. Elias substitutes for E. Cerutti (San Lorenzo)
Substitution 2 – F. Gattoni substitutes for C. Zapata (San Lorenzo)
Substitution 1 – M. Peralta Bauer substitutes for N. Fernandez (San Lorenzo)
Substitution 4 – L. Comas substitutes for G. Gudino (Patronato)
Substitution 3 – M. G. Pardo substitutes for N. Delgadillo (Patronato)
E. Cerutti Gets Yellow Card San Lorenzo
F. Di Santo had a Penalty San Lorenzo
L. Geminiani Gets Yellow Card Patronato
Substitution 2 – J. Arias substitutes for B. Nievas (Patronato)
Substitution 1 – F. Vazquez substitutes for F. Leys (Patronato)
C. Zapata had a Normal Goal San Lorenzo
F. Cobos Gets Yellow Card Patronato
N. Fernandez had a Normal Goal San Lorenzo
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
San Lorenzo vs Patronato : Livescore
San Lorenzo vs Patronato Prediction : Match Facts
- San Lorenzo have played 8 matches are at position 21 with 8 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LLLLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against San Lorenzo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
- Patronato have played 8 matches are at position 9 with 12 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- DLWDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Patronato.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
San Lorenzo vs Patronato : Head To Head
|Saturday March 14 2020|
|Sunday December 1 2019|
|Friday September 21 2018|
|Sunday April 29 2018|
|Sunday September 25 2016|
San Lorenzo vs Patronato : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||Colon Santa Fe||8||4||2||2||8||10||-2||14||DLWWW|
|11||Defensa Y Justicia||8||3||2||3||11||9||2||11||WDWLW|
|12||Newells Old Boys||8||3||2||3||9||10||-1||11||LDLWD|
|17||Union Santa Fe||8||2||3||3||9||10||-1||9||WLDWD|
|24||Central Cordoba de Santiago||8||1||4||3||7||9||-2||7||DDLLD|
San Lorenzo vs Patronato : Players News and Squads
Sebastian Torrico (G-12)
Gino Peruzzi (D-30)
Alejandro Donatti (D-2)
Cristián Zapata (D-3)
Nicolás Fernández (D-26)
Néstor Ortigoza (M-20)
Siro Rosane (M-38)
Marcelo Herrera (M-4)
Ezequiel Cerutti (M-7)
Nicolás Fernández (M-29)
Franco di Santo (F-9)
Augusto Batalla (G-17)
Federico Gattoni (D-6)
Alexis Flores (D-32)
Bruno Pittón (D-14)
Nahuel Barrios (M-28)
Jalil Elias (M-27)
Yeison Gordillo (M-5)
Agustín Martegani (M-42)
Julián Palacios (M-34)
Alexis Sabella (M-40)
Alexander Díaz (M-33)
Mariano Peralta Bauer (F-23)
Matías Ibáñez (G-12)
Lautaro Geminiani (D-4)
Sergio Ojeda (D-66)
Oliver Benítez (D-3)
Facundo Cobos (D-28)
Gabriel Gudiño (M-8)
Franco Leys (M-32)
Brian Nievas (M-13)
Nicolás Delgadillo (M-11)
Héctor Canteros (F-7)
Sebastián Sosa (F-9)
Franco Rivasseau (G-1)
Juan Cruz Guasone (D-27)
Lucas Kruspzky (D-30)
Bruno Urribarri (D-23)
Lautaro Comas (M-10)
Matías Pardo (F-33)
Fabio Vazquez (M-15)
Martín Garay (M-21)
Junior Arias (F-20)
Nicolás Franco (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
San Lorenzo vs Patronato : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.35||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.30||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.20||3.20||3.30||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.25||3.05||3.15||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.35||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.37||3.19||3.24||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.30||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.22||3.20||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.29||3.15||3.15||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.25||3.05||3.15||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.24||3.15||3.15||Bet Here|
San Lorenzo vs Patronato : Predictions
Why San Lorenzo Will Win
- San Lorenzo has a home team record of 4 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- San Lorenzo has scored 10 out of their total 21 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Patronato Will Win
- Patronato has an away team record of 6 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Patronato has scored 12 out of their total 20 goals at away with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : San Lorenzo or draw||Double chance : San Lorenzo or draw||Double chance : San Lorenzo or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.