Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 11
Kick Off: 21:45
Referee: Nicolas Lamolina, Argentina
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
San Lorenzo vs Racing Club. San Lorenzo will host Racing Club at the Estadio Pedro BidegaÃn for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 11 match fixture.
San Lorenzo vs Racing Club : Live Score And Statistics
San Lorenzo Vs Racing Club. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 11
21:45 , Monday September 13 2021
San Lorenzo 1
- A. Sabella ( 58′ )
Racing Club 1
- ( 90′ )
Second Half ends, with score San Lorenzo 1, Racing Club 1
had a Normal Goal Racing Club
Gets Yellow Card San Lorenzo
Substitution 2 – A. Hausch substitutes for E. Cerutti (San Lorenzo)
Substitution 3 – D. Cvitanich substitutes for J. Correa (Racing Club)
Substitution 2 – C. J. Alcaraz substitutes for J. Caceres (Racing Club)
Y. Gordillo Gets Yellow Card San Lorenzo
Substitution 1 – M. Rojas substitutes for T. Chancalay (Racing Club)
Substitution 1 – Y. Gordillo substitutes for N. Ortigoza (San Lorenzo)
A. Sabella had a Normal Goal San Lorenzo
E. Cerutti Gets Yellow Card San Lorenzo
N. Dominguez Gets Yellow Card Racing Club
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
San Lorenzo vs Racing Club : Livescore
San Lorenzo vs Racing Club Prediction : Match Facts
- San Lorenzo have played 10 matches are at position 18 with 12 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- DWLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against San Lorenzo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Racing Club have played 10 matches are at position 5 with 17 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 5 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- DDDWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Racing Club.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
|San Lorenzo||Racing Club|
San Lorenzo vs Racing Club : Head To Head
|Sunday May 9 2021|
|Saturday February 22 2020|
|Sunday October 28 2018|
|Sunday August 27 2017|
|Sunday May 28 2017|
|Monday September 21 2015|
San Lorenzo vs Racing Club : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Colon Santa Fe||10||4||3||3||9||14||-5||15||DLDLW|
|11||Defensa Y Justicia||10||3||4||3||12||10||2||13||DDWDW|
|17||Newells Old Boys||10||3||3||4||11||13||-2||12||DLLDL|
|19||Union Santa Fe||10||3||3||4||10||14||-4||12||LWWLD|
|25||Central Cordoba de Santiago||10||1||5||4||10||14||-4||8||DLDDL|
San Lorenzo vs Racing Club : Players News and Squads
Sebastian Torrico (G-12)
Gino Peruzzi (D-30)
Alejandro Donatti (D-2)
Bruno Pittón (D-14)
Marcelo Herrera (M-4)
Néstor Ortigoza (M-20)
Siro Rosane (M-38)
Nicolás Fernández (M-26)
Ezequiel Cerutti (F-7)
Franco Di Santo (F-9)
Alexis Sabella (F-40)
Augusto Batalla (G-17)
Federico Gattoni (D-6)
Alexis Flores (D-32)
Nahuel Barrios (M-28)
Jalil Elias (M-27)
Yeison Gordillo (M-5)
Agustín Martegani (M-42)
Julián Palacios (M-34)
Alexander Díaz (M-33)
Agustín Hausch (F-19)
Mariano Peralta Bauer (F-23)
Gabriel Arias (G-21)
Juan Cáceres (D-2)
Leonardo Sigali (D-30)
Nery Domínguez (D-23)
Eugenio Mena (D-5)
Fabricio Domínguez (M-8)
Aníbal Moreno (M-29)
Tomás Chancalay (M-28)
Lisandro López (M-15)
Enzo Copetti (F-9)
Javier Correa (F-27)
Gastón Gómez (G-25)
Mauricio Martínez (M-16)
Joaquín Novillo (D-40)
Fernando Prado (D-12)
Matías Rojas (M-10)
Carlos Alcaraz (M-26)
Benjamín Garré (M-17)
Julián López (M-24)
Ignacio Piatti (M-11)
Gaston Viera (F-43)
Darío Cvitanich (F-20)
Maximiliano Lovera (F-34)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
San Lorenzo vs Racing Club : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.30||2.85||2.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.25||2.90||2.40||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.30||2.75||2.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.22||3.08||2.41||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.20||2.88||2.35||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.30||2.85||2.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.25||2.83||2.40||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.48||2.91||2.42||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.15||2.86||2.41||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.22||3.08||2.43||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.30||2.75||2.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.40||2.80||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.27||2.85||2.42||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.20||2.88||2.35||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.15||2.90||2.41||Bet Here|
San Lorenzo vs Racing Club : Predictions
Why San Lorenzo Will Win
- San Lorenzo has a home team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- San Lorenzo has scored 13 out of their total 25 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Racing Club Will Win
- Racing Club has an away team record of 7 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Racing Club has scored 14 out of their total 22 goals as visitors with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||San Lorenzo||Draw||Racing Club|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Racing Club and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Racing Club and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Racing Club and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||51%||51%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.