San Marcos de Arica
Competition: Chile Primera B Regular Season – Round 20
Kick Off: 22:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Match Finished 4 – 0
4 – 0
San Marcos de Arica vs Santiago Morning. San Marcos de Arica will host Santiago Morning at the Estadio Carlos Dittborn for the Chile Primera B Regular Season – Round 20 match fixture.
San Marcos de Arica vs Santiago Morning : Live Score And Statistics
San Marcos de Arica Vs Santiago Morning. Chile Primera B Regular Season – Round 20
22:00 , Thursday September 16 2021
San Marcos de Arica 4
- F. Millacet ( 45′ )
- B. Monroy ( 53′ )
- C. Pavez ( 88′ )
- ( 90′ )
Santiago Morning 0
Match ends, San Marcos de Arica 4, Santiago Morning 0
Second Half ends, with score San Marcos de Arica 4, Santiago Morning 0
had a Normal Goal San Marcos de Arica
Gets Yellow Card Santiago Morning
Gets Yellow Card San Marcos de Arica
C. Pavez had a Normal Goal San Marcos de Arica
Substitution 4 – G. Iniguez substitutes for F. Millacet (San Marcos de Arica)
Substitution 3 – C. Pavez substitutes for N. Donadell (San Marcos de Arica)
Substitution 2 – Z. D. Vega Arrieta substitutes for K. Delgado (San Marcos de Arica)
Substitution 5 – C. Caceres substitutes for D. Catalan (Santiago Morning)
Substitution 1 – R. Viotti substitutes for B. Monroy (San Marcos de Arica)
Substitution 4 – I. Jaque substitutes for C. Gainza (Santiago Morning)
Substitution 3 – P. Vergara substitutes for R. Riveros (Santiago Morning)
Substitution 2 – M. J. Zamora Carreno substitutes for D. Orellana (Santiago Morning)
S. Pino Gets Yellow Card Santiago Morning
B. Monroy had a Normal Goal San Marcos de Arica
G. Villegas Jara Gets Yellow Card Santiago Morning
F. Millacet had a Normal Goal San Marcos de Arica
Substitution 1 – J. Castillo Marin substitutes for O. Ortega (Santiago Morning)
D. Orellana Gets Yellow Card Santiago Morning
M. Serrano Panes Gets Yellow Card San Marcos de Arica
K. Rojas Gets Yellow Card San Marcos de Arica
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
San Marcos de Arica vs Santiago Morning : Livescore
San Marcos de Arica vs Santiago Morning Prediction : Match Facts
- San Marcos de Arica have played 19 matches are at position 6 with 29 points in the 2021 Primera B.
- They have won 9 times drawn 2 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WWWWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against San Marcos de Arica.
- So far in the season , they have scored 26 goals (GF) conceded 26 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Santiago Morning have played 18 matches are at position 5 with 29 points in the 2021 Primera B.
- They have won 7 times drawn 8 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LDWDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 3 result against Santiago Morning.
- So far in the season , they have scored 28 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 10 goals (GD).
|San Marcos de Arica||Santiago Morning|
San Marcos de Arica vs Santiago Morning : Head To Head
|Monday May 10 2021|
|San Marcos de Arica|
|Monday November 9 2020|
|San Marcos de Arica||
|Wednesday September 16 2020|
|San Marcos de Arica|
|Saturday September 22 2018|
|San Marcos de Arica|
|Sunday April 15 2018|
|San Marcos de Arica||
San Marcos de Arica vs Santiago Morning : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Deportes Santa Cruz||19||9||4||6||26||25||1||31||DDWLW|
|4||D. Puerto Montt||19||7||9||3||20||17||3||30||DWLDD|
|6||San Marcos de Arica||19||9||2||8||26||26||0||29||WWWWL|
|8||Rangers de Talca||18||7||4||7||22||22||0||25||LWLLW|
|10||Universidad de Concepcion||19||5||8||6||25||26||-1||23||LDLDL|
|14||Union San Felipe||18||5||4||9||19||28||-9||19||DLWWL|
San Marcos de Arica vs Santiago Morning : Players News and Squads
Squads will be available 1 hr before this feature starts. The squads will also be in the expected formation, the starting 11 and all the substitutes that are expected to play in the game. We will also add any injury reports as well as the players who are fit to play, those who are not will be excluded.
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
San Marcos de Arica vs Santiago Morning : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.18||3.24||2.24||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.00||2.95||2.17||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.18||3.24||2.26||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.03||2.99||2.19||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.00||2.95||2.17||Bet Here|
San Marcos de Arica vs Santiago Morning : Predictions
Why San Marcos de Arica Will Win
- San Marcos de Arica has a home team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- San Marcos de Arica has scored 14 out of their total 25 goals at home with average of 1.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Santiago Morning Will Win
- Santiago Morning has an away team record of 2 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Santiago Morning has scored 11 out of their total 28 goals as visitors with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||San Marcos de Arica||Draw||Santiago Morning|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Santiago Morning||Double chance : draw or Santiago Morning||Double chance : draw or Santiago Morning|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||39%||39%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.