Competition: Norway Eliteserien Regular Season – Round 18
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Svein Oddvar Moen, Norway
Status: First Half 1 – 0
1 – 0
Sandefjord vs Valerenga. Sandefjord will host Valerenga at the Release Arena for the Norway Eliteserien Regular Season – Round 18 match fixture.
Sandefjord vs Valerenga : Live Score And Statistics
Sandefjord Vs Valerenga. Norway Eliteserien Regular Season – Round 18
16:00 , Sunday September 12 2021
- ( 43′ )
had a Normal Goal Sandefjord
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Sandefjord vs Valerenga : Livescore
Sandefjord vs Valerenga Prediction : Match Facts
- Sandefjord have played 17 matches are at position 11 with 21 points in the 2021 Eliteserien.
- They have won 6 times drawn 3 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDLDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 5 result against Sandefjord.
- So far in the season , they have scored 22 goals (GF) conceded 31 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -9 goals (GD).
- Valerenga have played 17 matches are at position 7 with 26 points in the 2021 Eliteserien.
- They have won 6 times drawn 8 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- WDDLD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Valerenga.
- So far in the season , they have scored 30 goals (GF) conceded 23 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
Sandefjord vs Valerenga : Head To Head
|Thursday June 24 2021|
|Sunday May 30 2021|
|Sunday October 18 2020|
|Saturday August 22 2020|
|Monday February 24 2020|
|Sunday August 5 2018|
|Saturday May 12 2018|
|Friday November 3 2017|
|Sunday April 9 2017|
Sandefjord vs Valerenga : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|12||Sarpsborg 08 FF||17||5||5||7||18||22||-4||20||WWLLD|
Sandefjord vs Valerenga : Players News and Squads
Jacob Storevik (G-1)
Mats Haakenstad (D-12)
Marc Vales (D-3)
Martin Kreuzriegler (D-5)
Ian Smeulers (D-4)
Sander Risan Mörk (M-6)
Harmeet Singh (M-24)
William Kurtović (M-18)
Viðar Ari Jónsson (F-23)
Alexander Ruud Tveter (F-14)
Kristoffer Normann Hansen (F-11)
Jesper Granlund (G-99)
Brice Wembangomo (D-2)
Ze Eduardo (M-8)
Erik Brenden (M-15)
Amer Ordagić (M-19)
Andre Sodlund (M-16)
Henrik Sælebakke Falchener (M-25)
Franklin Daddysboy Nyenetue (F-20)
Chuma Anene (F-93)
Kjetil Haug (G-1)
Christian Dahle Borchgrevink (D-2)
Jonatan Nation (D-4)
Ivan Näsberg (D-22)
Leonard Žuta (D-5)
Henrik Bjørdal (M-8)
Fredrik Jensen (M-7)
Tobias Christensen (M-17)
Osame Sahraoui (F-26)
Viðar Örn Kjartansson (F-9)
Amor Layouni (F-11)
Magnus Smelhus Sjøeng (G-38)
Brage Skaret (D-3)
Albin Morfelt (M-10)
Nicolaj Thomsen (M-6)
Henrik Udahl (F-14)
Seedy Jatta (F-19)
Odin Thiago Holm (M-15)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Sandefjord vs Valerenga : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.80||3.40||2.35||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.10||3.75||2.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.05||3.40||2.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.00||3.30||2.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.80||3.40||2.37||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.04||3.64||2.24||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.05||3.50||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.10||3.75||2.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.00||3.65||2.25||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.14||3.69||2.25||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.05||3.20||2.26||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.05||3.64||2.25||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.80||3.40||2.35||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.10||3.40||2.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.10||3.40||2.15||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.03||3.55||2.28||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.05||3.45||2.25||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.83||3.30||2.35||Bet Here|
Sandefjord vs Valerenga : Predictions
Why Sandefjord Will Win
- Sandefjord has a home team record of 3 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sandefjord has scored 11 out of their total 22 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Valerenga Will Win
- Valerenga has an away team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Valerenga has scored 17 out of their total 30 goals as visitors with average of 1.9 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Valerenga||Double chance : draw or Valerenga||Double chance : draw or Valerenga|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||37%||37%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.