Competition: Japan J. League Div.1 Regular Season – Round 24
Kick Off: 09:00
Referee: Koei Koya, Japan
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Vissel Kobe. Sanfrecce Hiroshima will host Vissel Kobe at the EDION Stadium for the Japan J. League Div.1 Regular Season – Round 24 match fixture.
Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Vissel Kobe : Live Score And Statistics
Sanfrecce Hiroshima Vs Vissel Kobe. Japan J. League Div.1 Regular Season – Round 24
09:00 , Sunday September 5 2021
Sanfrecce Hiroshima 1
- S. Higashi ( 66′ )
Vissel Kobe 1
- D. Sasaki ( 72′ )
Second Half ends, with score Sanfrecce Hiroshima 1, Vissel Kobe 1
Substitution 5 – T. Matsumoto substitutes for Ezequiel (Sanfrecce Hiroshima)
Substitution 4 – Y. Chajima substitutes for T. Fujii (Sanfrecce Hiroshima)
Substitution 3 – Y. Asano substitutes for D. Vieira (Sanfrecce Hiroshima)
Substitution 2 – Y. Naganuma substitutes for Y. Kashiwa (Sanfrecce Hiroshima)
S. Samper Gets Yellow Card Vissel Kobe
Substitution 1 – K. Dohi substitutes for K. Shibasaki (Sanfrecce Hiroshima)
Substitution 3 – B. Krkic substitutes for A. Iniesta (Vissel Kobe)
Substitution 2 – Lincoln substitutes for L. Osaki (Vissel Kobe)
D. Sasaki had a Normal Goal Vissel Kobe
S. Higashi had a Normal Goal Sanfrecce Hiroshima
L. Osaki Gets Yellow Card Vissel Kobe
Rhayner Gets Red Card Sanfrecce Hiroshima
Rhayner Gets Yellow Card Sanfrecce Hiroshima
D. Vieira Gets Yellow Card Sanfrecce Hiroshima
Rhayner Gets Yellow Card Sanfrecce Hiroshima
Substitution 1 – Y. Nakasaka substitutes for H. Yamaguchi (Vissel Kobe)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Vissel Kobe : Livescore
Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Vissel Kobe Prediction : Match Facts
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima have played 26 matches are at position 11 with 35 points in the 2021 J. League Div.1.
- They have won 8 times drawn 11 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- WLDDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 4 result against Oita Trinita.
- So far in the season , they have scored 30 goals (GF) conceded 26 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Vissel Kobe have played 26 matches are at position 4 with 47 points in the 2021 J. League Div.1.
- They have won 13 times drawn 8 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWWLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Vissel Kobe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 40 goals (GF) conceded 25 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 15 goals (GD).
|Sanfrecce Hiroshima||Vissel Kobe|
Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Vissel Kobe : Head To Head
|Saturday May 1 2021|
|Sunday October 18 2020|
|Saturday July 4 2020|
|Saturday October 5 2019|
|Sunday April 14 2019|
|Wednesday August 15 2018|
|Sunday May 6 2018|
|Saturday November 18 2017|
|Saturday May 6 2017|
|Wednesday April 26 2017|
Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Vissel Kobe : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||Yokohama F. Marinos||27||19||5||3||60||23||37||62||LWWWW|
Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Vissel Kobe : Players News and Squads
Keisuke Osako (G-38)
Yuta Imazu (D-33)
Hayato Araki (D-4)
Shunki Higashi (D-24)
Yoshifumi Kashiwa (M-18)
Toshihiro Aoyama (M-6)
Tomoya Fujii (M-15)
Kosei Shibasaki (F-30)
Douglas Vieira (F-9)
Takuto Hayashi (G-1)
Kohei Shimizu (M-16)
Taishi Matsumoto (M-17)
Yoichi Naganuma (M-41)
Yusuke Chajima (M-25)
Kodai Dohi (M-26)
Yuya Asano (M-29)
Hiroki Ilkura (G-18)
Ryuho Kikuchi (D-17)
Leo Osaki (D-25)
Thomas Vermaelen (D-4)
Gotoku Sakai (M-24)
Hotaru Yamaguchi (M-5)
Sergi Samper (M-6)
Andrés Iniesta (M-8)
Ryo Hatsuse (M-19)
Daiju Sasaki (F-22)
Yoshinori Muto (F-11)
Ryotaro Hironaga (G-32)
Nagisa Sakurauchi (D-26)
Tetsushi Yamakawa (D-23)
Yuki Kobayashi (D-3)
Yuya Nakasaka (M-31)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Vissel Kobe : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.30||3.30||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.35||3.15||3.05||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||3.25||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.31||3.38||3.13||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.25||3.25||3.05||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.30||3.30||3.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.34||3.40||3.05||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.35||3.41||3.18||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.41||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.31||3.38||3.13||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.30||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.25||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.27||3.23||3.02||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.23||3.25||3.05||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.42||3.20||2.81||Bet Here|
Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Vissel Kobe : Predictions
Why Sanfrecce Hiroshima Will Win
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima has a home team record of 4 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima has scored 14 out of their total 30 goals at home with average of 1.1. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Vissel Kobe Will Win
- Vissel Kobe has an away team record of 6 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Vissel Kobe has scored 19 out of their total 40 goals at away with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Sanfrecce Hiroshima||Draw||Vissel Kobe|
|Advice||Double chance : Sanfrecce Hiroshima or draw||Double chance : Sanfrecce Hiroshima or draw||Double chance : Sanfrecce Hiroshima or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.