Competition: Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 19:30
Referee: Hugo Serafim Coelho Magalhaes Silva, Portugal
Status: Second Half 1 – 0
1 – 0
Santa Clara vs GIL Vicente. Santa Clara will host GIL Vicente at the EstÃ¡dio de SÃ£o Miguel for the Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Santa Clara vs GIL Vicente : Live Score And Statistics
Santa Clara Vs GIL Vicente. Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4
19:30 , Sunday August 29 2021
Santa Clara 1
- R. Costa ( 12′ )
GIL Vicente 0
Second Half ends, with score Santa Clara 1, GIL Vicente 0
Ferrugem Gets Yellow Card GIL Vicente
G. Aburjania Gets Yellow Card GIL Vicente
Substitution 5 – J. Afonso substitutes for A. Carvalho (Santa Clara)
Substitution 4 – R. F. da Cunha Correia substitutes for Lincoln (Santa Clara)
Substitution 5 – G. Aburjania substitutes for Carvalho (GIL Vicente)
Ricardinho Gets Yellow Card Santa Clara
Substitution 4 – Ribeiro substitutes for F. Navarro (GIL Vicente)
Substitution 3 – Ze Carlos substitutes for Talocha (GIL Vicente)
Substitution 3 – Ricardinho substitutes for R. Costa (Santa Clara)
Talocha Gets Yellow Card GIL Vicente
Pedrinho Gets Yellow Card GIL Vicente
Allano Gets Red Card Santa Clara
Ruben Gets Red Card GIL Vicente
J. Patric Gets Yellow Card Santa Clara
Substitution 2 – J. Patric substitutes for Crysan (Santa Clara)
Substitution 1 – P. Henrique substitutes for Mansur (Santa Clara)
Substitution 2 – M. Bueno substitutes for K. Fujimoto (GIL Vicente)
Substitution 1 – Murilo substitutes for B. Aouacheria (GIL Vicente)
B. Aouacheria Gets Yellow Card GIL Vicente
R. Ramos Gets Yellow Card Santa Clara
R. Costa had a Normal Goal Santa Clara
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Santa Clara vs GIL Vicente : Livescore
Santa Clara vs GIL Vicente Prediction : Match Facts
- Santa Clara have played 3 matches are at position 16 with 1 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Santa Clara.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- GIL Vicente have played 3 matches are at position 7 with 6 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- LWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against GIL Vicente.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
|Santa Clara||GIL Vicente|
Santa Clara vs GIL Vicente : Head To Head
|Saturday July 10 2021|
|Saturday July 10 2021|
|Saturday February 20 2021|
|Saturday October 3 2020|
|Sunday March 8 2020|
|Sunday September 29 2019|
|Sunday February 25 2018|
|Sunday September 17 2017|
|Sunday February 12 2017|
|Sunday August 28 2016|
Santa Clara vs GIL Vicente : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Santa Clara vs GIL Vicente : Players News and Squads
Marco Pereira (G-99)
Rafael Ramos (D-2)
Kennedy Boateng (D-4)
Mikel Villanueva (D-3)
Anderson Carvalho (M-8)
Hidemasa Morita (M-25)
Rui Costa (M-77)
Pierre Sagna (D-95)
Paulo Henrique (D-16)
João Afonso (D-5)
Jean Patric (F-26)
Hamidou Keyta (F-76)
Mohamed Bouldini (F-9)
Stanislav Kritsyuk (G-1)
Emmanuel Hackman (D-5)
Lucas Cunha (D-3)
Rúben Fernandes (D-26)
Vítor Carvalho (M-21)
Bilel Aouacheria (M-7)
Kanya Fujimoto (M-10)
Samuel Lino (M-29)
Fran Navarro (F-9)
Brian Araújo (G-12)
Diogo Silva (D-4)
Zé Carlos (D-2)
Henrique Gomes (D-55)
Giorgi Aburjania (M-15)
Matheus Bueno (M-57)
Marcelo dos Santos (F-27)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Santa Clara vs GIL Vicente : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.55||2.95||2.95||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.70||2.95||2.85||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.60||2.95||2.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.63||3.16||2.83||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.63||2.90||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.70||2.95||2.85||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.59||2.98||2.79||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.76||3.02||2.95||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.64||2.89||2.81||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.63||3.16||2.83||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.55||2.95||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.63||2.90||2.90||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.75||2.90||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.67||2.99||2.93||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.60||2.90||2.90||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.56||2.99||2.82||Bet Here|
Santa Clara vs GIL Vicente : Predictions
Why Santa Clara Will Win
- Santa Clara has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Santa Clara has scored 2 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why GIL Vicente Will Win
- GIL Vicente has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- GIL Vicente has scored 3 out of their total 4 goals at away with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Santa Clara||Draw||GIL Vicente|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or GIL Vicente||Double chance : draw or GIL Vicente||Double chance : draw or GIL Vicente|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.