Competition: Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Fabio Jose Costa Verissimo, Portugal
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Santa Clara vs SC Braga. Santa Clara will host SC Braga at the EstÃ¡dio de SÃ£o Miguel for the Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Santa Clara vs SC Braga : Live Score And Statistics
Santa Clara Vs SC Braga. Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 7
17:00 , Sunday September 26 2021
Santa Clara 1
- Lincoln ( 90′ )
SC Braga 1
- P. Oliveira ( 71′ )
Match ends, Santa Clara 1, SC Braga 1
Second Half ends, with score Santa Clara 1, SC Braga 1
Lincoln had a Normal Goal Santa Clara
Substitution 5 – Tormena substitutes for Sequeira (SC Braga)
Substitution 5 – Ricardinho substitutes for A. Carvalho (Santa Clara)
Substitution 4 – M. Bouldini substitutes for Allano (Santa Clara)
Substitution 4 – A. Castro substitutes for I. Medeiros (SC Braga)
P. Oliveira had a Normal Goal SC Braga
Substitution 3 – J. R. Romao substitutes for P. Sagna (Santa Clara)
A. Carvalho Gets Yellow Card Santa Clara
Substitution 2 – Crysan substitutes for L. Phellype (Santa Clara)
Substitution 1 – J. Patric substitutes for R. Costa (Santa Clara)
Substitution 3 – V. Oliveira substitutes for M. Gonzalez (SC Braga)
Substitution 2 – Chiquinho substitutes for A. Horta (SC Braga)
Substitution 1 – F. Moura substitutes for Galeno (SC Braga)
M. Villanueva Gets Yellow Card Santa Clara
Mansur Gets Yellow Card Santa Clara
D. Leite Gets Yellow Card SC Braga
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Santa Clara vs SC Braga : Livescore
Santa Clara vs SC Braga Prediction : Match Facts
- Santa Clara have played 6 matches are at position 14 with 4 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLWLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Santa Clara.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -10 goals (GD).
- SC Braga have played 6 matches are at position 5 with 11 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WDDWL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against SC Braga.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
|Santa Clara||SC Braga|
Santa Clara vs SC Braga : Head To Head
|Sunday February 14 2021|
|Friday January 29 2021|
|Friday September 25 2020|
|Saturday September 5 2020|
|Friday June 5 2020|
|Monday October 28 2019|
|Tuesday January 29 2019|
|Sunday August 19 2018|
|Sunday November 20 2016|
Santa Clara vs SC Braga : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Santa Clara vs SC Braga : Players News and Squads
Marco Pereira (G-99)
Pierre Sagna (D-95)
Cristian González (D-17)
Mikel Villanueva (D-3)
Hidemasa Morita (M-25)
Anderson Carvalho (M-8)
Rui Costa (M-77)
Luiz Phellype (F-29)
Paulo Henrique (D-16)
João Afonso (D-5)
Julio Rodrigues (M-19)
Jean Patric (F-26)
Mohamed Bouldini (F-9)
Paulo Oliveira (D-15)
Diogo Leite (D-4)
Nuno Sequeira (D-5)
Mutassim Al Musrati (M-8)
André Horta (M-10)
Wenderson Galeno (M-90)
Iuri Medeiros (F-45)
Mario González (F-19)
Ricardo Horta (F-21)
Tiago Sá (G-12)
Vítor Tormena (D-3)
Francisco Moura (D-74)
Yan Couto (D-2)
Lucas Piazón (M-11)
André Castro (M-88)
Lucas Mineiro (M-25)
Vítor Oliveira (F-99)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Santa Clara vs SC Braga : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.60||3.50||2.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.90||3.30||1.95||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||4.20||3.50||1.83||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.75||3.40||1.95||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.80||3.56||1.98||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.85||3.35||1.95||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.60||3.50||2.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.45||3.45||2.00||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||4.01||3.49||2.01||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.80||3.20||1.99||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.76||3.56||2.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.80||3.40||1.95||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||4.10||3.20||1.95||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.90||3.43||1.99||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.80||3.35||1.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.80||3.25||1.97||Bet Here|
Santa Clara vs SC Braga : Predictions
Why Santa Clara Will Win
- Santa Clara has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Santa Clara has scored 3 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why SC Braga Will Win
- SC Braga has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- SC Braga has scored 4 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Santa Clara||Draw||SC Braga|
|Advice||Winner : SC Braga||Winner : SC Braga||Winner : SC Braga|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||12%||12%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.