Competition: Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 18
Kick Off: 20:30
Referee: Cristian Garay, Chile
Status: Second Half 1 – 2
1 – 2
Santiago Wanderers vs Union Espanola. Santiago Wanderers will host Union Espanola at the Estadio ElÃas Figueroa Brander for the Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 18 match fixture.
Santiago Wanderers vs Union Espanola : Live Score And Statistics
Santiago Wanderers Vs Union Espanola. Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 18
20:30 , Thursday August 26 2021
Santiago Wanderers 1
- F. Kidd ( 26′ )
Union Espanola 2
- I. Lemmo ( 35′ )
- D. Acevedo ( 57′ )
Second Half ends, with score Santiago Wanderers 1, Union Espanola 2
S. Ubilla Gets Yellow Card Santiago Wanderers
D. Gonzalez Gets Yellow Card Santiago Wanderers
Substitution 2 – M. Larenas substitutes for D. Acevedo (Union Espanola)
Substitution 4 – A. Jara substitutes for J. Soto (Santiago Wanderers)
Substitution 1 – R. Farfan substitutes for I. Lemmo (Union Espanola)
Substitution 3 – B. Bustamante substitutes for F. Alvarado (Santiago Wanderers)
Substitution 2 – J. Aja substitutes for F. Alarcon (Santiago Wanderers)
Substitution 1 – G. Rojas substitutes for F. Kidd (Santiago Wanderers)
C. Palacios Gets Red Card Union Espanola
D. Acevedo had a Normal Goal Union Espanola
F. Alarcon Gets Yellow Card Santiago Wanderers
I. Lemmo had a Normal Goal Union Espanola
F. Kidd had a Normal Goal Santiago Wanderers
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Santiago Wanderers vs Union Espanola : Livescore
Santiago Wanderers vs Union Espanola Prediction : Match Facts
- Santiago Wanderers have played 16 matches are at position 17 with 2 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 14.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- DLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against D. La Serena.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 31 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -23 goals (GD).
- Union Espanola have played 16 matches are at position 11 with 21 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 6 times drawn 3 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLWLW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Cobresal.
- So far in the season , they have scored 23 goals (GF) conceded 23 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
|Santiago Wanderers||Union Espanola|
Santiago Wanderers vs Union Espanola : Head To Head
|Saturday March 27 2021|
|Friday November 20 2020|
|Tuesday September 8 2020|
Santiago Wanderers vs Union Espanola : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||Union La Calera||16||9||4||3||18||16||2||31||LWWDW|
|4||Universidad de Chile||16||8||4||4||21||14||7||28||WLWWD|
|7||Everton de Vina||16||6||5||5||15||15||0||23||LLLWW|
|9||D. La Serena||16||5||6||5||24||19||5||21||DLLDD|
Santiago Wanderers vs Union Espanola : Players News and Squads
Mauricio Viana (G-12)
Luis García (D-24)
Daniel González (D-3)
Francisco Alarcón (D-5)
Felipe Alvarado (D-6)
Juan Soto (M-27)
Matías Marín (M-8)
Martin Villarroel (M-15)
Facundo Kidd Álvarez (M-13)
Sebastián Ubilla (F-14)
Ronnie Fernández (F-19)
Christian Fuentes (G-30)
José Aja (D-4)
Aldrix Jara (M-26)
Axel Herrera (M-16)
Byron Bustamante (M-21)
Gabriel Rojas (F-22)
Diego Vallejos (F-11)
Diego Sánchez (G-13)
Stefano Magnasco (D-29)
Jonathan Villagra (D-28)
Thomas Galdames (D-26)
Marcelo Jorquera (D-14)
Diego Acevedo (M-25)
Luis Pavez (M-17)
Víctor Méndez (M-8)
Ignacio Lemmo (F-20)
Cristian Palacios (F-30)
Bastián Yáñez (F-22)
Miguel Pinto (G-1)
Mario Larenas (D-19)
Benjamín Galdames (M-27)
Gonzalo Villagra (M-4)
Claudio Espinoza (M-32)
Rubén Farfán (F-16)
Vicente Conelli (D-21)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Santiago Wanderers vs Union Espanola : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.00||3.60||2.25||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.95||3.30||2.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.13||3.55||2.23||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.15||3.20||2.08||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.00||3.60||2.25||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.05||3.67||2.25||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.90||3.20||2.26||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.12||3.54||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.00||3.30||2.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.80||3.40||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.90||3.35||2.14||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.15||3.20||2.08||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.95||3.20||2.22||Bet Here|
Santiago Wanderers vs Union Espanola : Predictions
Why Santiago Wanderers Will Win
- Santiago Wanderers has a home team record of 0 wins and 6 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Santiago Wanderers has scored 5 out of their total 8 goals at home with average of 0.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Union Espanola Will Win
- Union Espanola has an away team record of 4 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Union Espanola has scored 14 out of their total 23 goals at away with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Santiago Wanderers||Draw||Union Espanola|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Union Espanola||Double chance : draw or Union Espanola||Double chance : draw or Union Espanola|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice â This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner â This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % â This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals â The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form â Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important â Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method â Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins â This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H â This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.