Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 15
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Leandro Rey Hilfer, Argentina
Status: Match Finished 3 – 0
3 – 0
Sarmiento Junin vs Aldosivi. Sarmiento Junin will host Aldosivi at the Estadio Eva PerÃ³n de JunÃn for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 15 match fixture.
Sarmiento Junin vs Aldosivi : Live Score And Statistics
Sarmiento Junin Vs Aldosivi. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 15
16:30 , Saturday October 9 2021
Sarmiento Junin 3
- L. Gondou ( 37′ )
- B. Salvareschi ( 63′ )
- J. Arismendi ( 82′ )
Match ends, Sarmiento Junin 3, Aldosivi 0
Second Half ends, with score Sarmiento Junin 3, Aldosivi 0
J. Arismendi had a Normal Goal Sarmiento Junin
Substitution 5 – J. Iritier substitutes for L. Guzman (Aldosivi)
Substitution 4 – L. Rinaldi substitutes for F. Cerro (Aldosivi)
Substitution 3 – F. Milo substitutes for E. Insua (Aldosivi)
Substitution 4 – F. Vismara substitutes for J. Chicco (Sarmiento Junin)
E. Insua Gets Yellow Card Aldosivi
Substitution 3 – J. Arismendi substitutes for L. Gondou (Sarmiento Junin)
Substitution 2 – G. Graciani substitutes for S. Quiroga (Sarmiento Junin)
Substitution 2 – R. Lucero substitutes for E. Iniguez (Aldosivi)
Substitution 1 – F. Grahl substitutes for M. Braida (Aldosivi)
B. Salvareschi had a Normal Goal Sarmiento Junin
Substitution 1 – G. Nunez substitutes for F. Paradela (Sarmiento Junin)
F. Cerro Gets Yellow Card Aldosivi
E. Iniguez Gets Yellow Card Aldosivi
S. Quiroga Gets Yellow Card Sarmiento Junin
L. Gondou had a Normal Goal Sarmiento Junin
J. Torres Gets Yellow Card Sarmiento Junin
E. Insua Gets Yellow Card Aldosivi
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Sarmiento Junin vs Aldosivi : Livescore
Sarmiento Junin vs Aldosivi Prediction : Match Facts
- Sarmiento Junin have played 14 matches are at position 18 with 16 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 4 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- WLDDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Sarmiento Junin.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Aldosivi have played 14 matches are at position 24 with 13 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 9.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 5 times:- LLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Aldosivi.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 26 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -10 goals (GD).
Sarmiento Junin vs Aldosivi : Head To Head
|Saturday March 24 2018|
|Saturday December 17 2016|
|Monday March 2 2015|
|Saturday May 3 2014|
|Sunday November 3 2013|
|Saturday June 8 2013|
|Monday December 10 2012|
Sarmiento Junin vs Aldosivi : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||Colon Santa Fe||14||5||5||4||10||15||-5||20||DLWDD|
|13||Defensa Y Justicia||14||4||6||4||16||12||4||18||WLDDD|
|14||Union Santa Fe||14||5||3||6||14||18||-4||18||WWLLL|
|19||Newells Old Boys||14||4||4||6||16||21||-5||16||DLWLD|
|25||Central Cordoba de Santiago||14||2||5||7||14||20||-6||11||LLLWD|
Sarmiento Junin vs Aldosivi : Players News and Squads
Manuel Vicentini (G-1)
Martín García (D-15)
Braian Salvareschi (D-18)
Nicolás Bazzana (D-23)
Federico Rasmussen (D-35)
Gabriel Alanis (D-17)
Federico Paradela (M-39)
Julián Chicco (M-5)
Sergio Quiroga (M-10)
Luciano Gondou (F-19)
Jonathan Torres (F-9)
Facundo Ferrero (G-12)
Matías Molina (D-25)
Lautaro Montoya (D-24)
Manuel Garcia (M-29)
Claudio Pombo (M-8)
Gabriel Graciani (M-7)
Yair Arismendi (M-26)
Federico Vismara (M-6)
Federico Bravo (M-22)
Guido Mainero (M-32)
Julián Brea (F-21)
Gervasio Núñez (M-11)
José Devecchi (G-25)
Emanuel Iñíguez (D-21)
Fabricio Coloccini (D-6)
Emiliano Insúa (D-26)
Emanuel Insua (D-13)
Francisco Cerro (M-18)
Malcom Braida (M-20)
Gastón Lódico (M-24)
Gabriel Hauche (M-15)
Lautaro Guzmán (M-23)
Martín Cauteruccio (F-77)
Luciano Pocrnjic (G-1)
Mario López (D-3)
Rufino Lucero (D-4)
Federico Milo (D-14)
Marcos Miers (D-19)
Leandro Maciel (M-33)
Javier Iritier (M-8)
Francisco Grahl (M-10)
Lautaro Rinaldi (F-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Sarmiento Junin vs Aldosivi : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.05||3.30||3.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.10||3.30||3.50||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.05||3.25||3.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.05||3.20||3.40||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.00||3.30||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.05||3.30||3.60||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.08||3.37||3.72||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.05||3.25||3.45||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.08||3.50||3.58||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||3.30||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.95||3.30||3.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.05||3.10||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.05||3.30||3.58||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.00||3.30||3.50||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.06||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
Sarmiento Junin vs Aldosivi : Predictions
Why Sarmiento Junin Will Win
- Sarmiento Junin has a home team record of 5 wins and 5 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sarmiento Junin has scored 13 out of their total 22 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Aldosivi Will Win
- Aldosivi has an away team record of 3 wins and 10 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Aldosivi has scored 16 out of their total 31 goals as visitors with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Aldosivi||Double chance : draw or Aldosivi||Double chance : draw or Aldosivi|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||56%||56%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.