Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 11
Kick Off: 17:15
Referee: Pablo Dovalo, Argentina
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Sarmiento Junin vs Huracan. Sarmiento Junin will host Huracan at the Estadio Eva PerÃ³n de JunÃn for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 11 match fixture.
Sarmiento Junin vs Huracan : Live Score And Statistics
Sarmiento Junin Vs Huracan. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 11
17:15 , Monday September 13 2021
Sarmiento Junin 0
Match ends, Sarmiento Junin 0, Huracan 0
Second Half ends, with score Sarmiento Junin 0, Huracan 0
Substitution 5 – S. Rincon substitutes for N. Silva (Huracan)
Substitution 4 – P. Toranzo substitutes for L. Vera (Huracan)
Substitution 5 – L. Gondou substitutes for J. Chicco (Sarmiento Junin)
G. Nunez Gets Yellow Card Sarmiento Junin
C. Yacob Gets Yellow Card Huracan
Substitution 3 – J. Acevedo substitutes for R. Cabral (Huracan)
C. Ibanez Gets Yellow Card Huracan
Substitution 4 – R. Salinas substitutes for J. Torres (Sarmiento Junin)
Substitution 2 – S. Hezze substitutes for F. Cristaldo (Huracan)
Substitution 1 – M. Coccaro substitutes for J. Candia (Huracan)
Substitution 3 – G. Nunez substitutes for F. Paradela (Sarmiento Junin)
Substitution 2 – G. Graciani substitutes for G. Mainero (Sarmiento Junin)
Substitution 1 – M. Molina substitutes for M. Garcia (Sarmiento Junin)
M. Garcia Gets Yellow Card Sarmiento Junin
J. Galvan Gets Yellow Card Huracan
J. Candia Gets Yellow Card Huracan
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Sarmiento Junin vs Huracan : Livescore
Sarmiento Junin vs Huracan Prediction : Match Facts
- Sarmiento Junin have played 10 matches are at position 20 with 11 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DLDWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Sarmiento Junin.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Huracan have played 10 matches are at position 16 with 12 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 6 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 4 times and lost 0 times:- WDDDD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Huracan.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Sarmiento Junin vs Huracan : Head To Head
|Tuesday April 13 2021|
|Saturday September 24 2016|
|Friday October 16 2015|
|Sunday October 19 2014|
|Saturday August 23 2014|
|Sunday May 18 2014|
|Wednesday November 20 2013|
|Monday March 11 2013|
|Saturday September 8 2012|
Sarmiento Junin vs Huracan : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Colon Santa Fe||10||4||3||3||9||14||-5||15||DLDLW|
|11||Defensa Y Justicia||10||3||4||3||12||10||2||13||DDWDW|
|17||Newells Old Boys||10||3||3||4||11||13||-2||12||DLLDL|
|19||Union Santa Fe||10||3||3||4||10||14||-4||12||LWWLD|
|25||Central Cordoba de Santiago||10||1||5||4||10||14||-4||8||DLDDL|
Sarmiento Junin vs Huracan : Players News and Squads
Manuel Vicentini (G-1)
Martín García (D-15)
Federico Bravo (D-22)
Federico Mancinelli (D-2)
Nicolás Bazzana (D-23)
Gabriel Alanis (D-17)
Guido Mainero (M-32)
Julián Chicco (M-5)
Federico Paradela (M-39)
Yair Arismendi (M-26)
Jonathan Torres (F-9)
Facundo Ferrero (G-12)
Lautaro Montoya (D-24)
Matías Molina (D-25)
Braian Salvareschi (D-18)
Claudio Pombo (M-8)
Federico Vismara (M-6)
Gabriel Graciani (M-7)
Luciano Gondou (F-19)
Benjamín Borasi (F-31)
Rodrigo Salinas (F-33)
Patricio Cucchi (F-30)
Gervasio Núñez (M-11)
Marcos Díaz (G-1)
Ismael Quilez (D-35)
Jonathan Galván (D-34)
Lucas Merolla (D-6)
César Ibáñez (D-25)
Franco Cristaldo (M-10)
Claudio Yacob (M-8)
Lucas Vera (M-23)
Nicolás Silva (F-24)
Jhonatan Candia (F-20)
Rodrigo Cabral (F-16)
Sebastián Meza (G-32)
Raúl Lozano (D-4)
Santiago Moya (D-26)
Iván Erquiaga (D-46)
Fabián Henríquez (F-28)
Patricio Toranzo (M-18)
Santiago Hezze (M-5)
Jonas Acevedo (M-11)
Sebastián Rincón (F-19)
Matías Cóccaro (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Sarmiento Junin vs Huracan : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.35||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.35||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.25||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.38||3.22||3.14||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.25||3.15||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.35||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.31||3.20||2.99||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.39||3.11||3.35||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.25||3.05||3.25||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.40||3.22||3.13||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.35||2.80||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.37||3.03||3.15||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.25||3.15||3.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.36||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
Sarmiento Junin vs Huracan : Predictions
Why Sarmiento Junin Will Win
- Sarmiento Junin has a home team record of 5 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sarmiento Junin has scored 13 out of their total 20 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Huracan Will Win
- Huracan has an away team record of 3 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Huracan has scored 12 out of their total 22 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Huracan||Double chance : draw or Huracan||Double chance : draw or Huracan|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||54%||54%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.