Competition: Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 2
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Juan Luca Sacchi, Italy
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Sassuolo vs Sampdoria. Sassuolo will host Sampdoria at the MAPEI Stadium – CittÃ del Tricolore for the Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 2 match fixture.
Sassuolo vs Sampdoria : Live Score And Statistics
Sassuolo Vs Sampdoria. Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 2
16:30 , Sunday August 29 2021
Match ends, Sassuolo 0, Sampdoria 0
Second Half ends, with score Sassuolo 0, Sampdoria 0
M. Thorsby Gets Yellow Card Sampdoria
Substitution 4 – H. J. Traore substitutes for J. Boga (Sassuolo)
Substitution 3 – F. Magnanelli substitutes for D. Frattesi (Sassuolo)
Substitution 3 – F. Depaoli substitutes for M. Damsgaard (Sampdoria)
Substitution 2 – A. Silva substitutes for A. Ekdal (Sampdoria)
Substitution 2 – G. Scamacca substitutes for G. Raspadori (Sassuolo)
V. Chiriches Gets Yellow Card Sassuolo
Substitution 1 – G. Defrel substitutes for F. Caputo (Sassuolo)
Substitution 1 – K. Askildsen substitutes for V. Verre (Sampdoria)
F. Caputo Gets Yellow Card Sassuolo
B. Bereszynski Gets Yellow Card Sampdoria
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Sassuolo vs Sampdoria : Livescore
Sassuolo vs Sampdoria Prediction : Match Facts
- Sassuolo have played 1 matches are at position 6 with 3 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- W
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 2 result against Sassuolo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Sampdoria have played 1 matches are at position 16 with 0 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- L
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Sampdoria.
- So far in the season , they have scored 0 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Sassuolo vs Sampdoria : Head To Head
|Saturday April 24 2021|
|Wednesday December 23 2020|
|Sunday January 26 2020|
|Sunday September 1 2019|
|Saturday March 16 2019|
|Monday October 22 2018|
|Sunday May 6 2018|
|Sunday December 17 2017|
|Saturday April 15 2017|
|Sunday November 20 2016|
Sassuolo vs Sampdoria : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Sassuolo vs Sampdoria : Players News and Squads
Andrea Consigli (G-47)
Jeremy Toljan (D-22)
Vlad Chiricheş (D-21)
Gian Marco Ferrari (D-31)
Davide Frattesi (M-16)
Maxime López (M-8)
Filip Đuričić (M-10)
Giacomo Raspadori (M-18)
Jérémie Boga (M-7)
Francesco Caputo (F-9)
Gianluca Pegolo (G-56)
Giacomo Satalino (G-24)
Mert Müldür (D-17)
Kaan Ayhan (D-5)
Giorgos Kyriakopoulos (D-77)
Federico Peluso (D-13)
Francesco Magnanelli (M-4)
Matheus Henrique (M-97)
Hamed Junior Traorè (M-23)
Brian Oddei (F-30)
Grégoire Defrel (F-92)
Gianluca Scamacca (F-91)
Emil Audero (G-1)
Bartosz Bereszyński (D-24)
Maya Yoshida (D-22)
Omar Colley (D-15)
Tommaso Augello (D-3)
Morten Thorsby (M-2)
Albin Ekdal (M-6)
Antonio Candreva (M-87)
Valerio Verre (M-8)
Mikkel Damsgaard (M-38)
Fabio Quagliarella (F-27)
Nicola Ravaglia (G-30)
Wladimiro Falcone (G-33)
Nicola Murru (D-29)
Alex Ferrari (D-25)
Fabio Depaoli (D-12)
Julian Chabot (D-4)
Simone Trimboli (M-70)
Adrien Silva (M-5)
Kristoffer Askildsen (M-16)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Sassuolo vs Sampdoria : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.00||3.60||3.70||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.10||3.60||3.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.65||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.00||3.60||3.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.10||3.68||3.62||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.04||3.60||3.55||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.07||3.55||3.45||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.06||3.75||3.45||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.08||3.74||3.63||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.05||3.30||3.60||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.12||3.70||3.64||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.00||3.60||3.70||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.95||3.70||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.03||3.75||3.43||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.04||3.60||3.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.05||3.35||3.65||Bet Here|
Sassuolo vs Sampdoria : Predictions
Why Sassuolo Will Win
- Sassuolo has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sassuolo has scored 0 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Sampdoria Will Win
- Sampdoria has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sampdoria has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at away with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : Sassuolo||Winner : Sassuolo||Winner : Sassuolo|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.