Competition: Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Bram Van Driessche, Belgium
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Seraing United vs Standard Liege. Seraing United will host Standard Liege at the Stade du Pairay for the Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Seraing United vs Standard Liege : Live Score And Statistics
Seraing United Vs Standard Liege. Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 7
16:30 , Sunday September 12 2021
Seraing United 0
Standard Liege 1
- S. Amallah ( 21′ )
Match ends, Seraing United 0, Standard Liege 1
Second Half ends, with score Seraing United 0, Standard Liege 1
M. Poaty Gets Yellow Card Seraing United
J. Klauss Gets Yellow Card Standard Liege
G. Kilota Gets Yellow Card Seraing United
Substitution 5 – N. Ngoy substitutes for S. Amallah (Standard Liege)
M. Sissako Gets Red Card Standard Liege
M. Sissako Gets Yellow Card Standard Liege
Substitution 4 – C. Fai substitutes for H. Siquet (Standard Liege)
Substitution 3 – N. Raskin substitutes for J. Muleka (Standard Liege)
Substitution 2 – A. Bernier substitutes for I. Cisse (Seraing United)
Marius Gets Yellow Card Seraing United
Substitution 2 – H. Rafia substitutes for N. Nkounkou (Standard Liege)
Substitution 1 – G. Cimirot substitutes for D. Peeters (Standard Liege)
A. Al Dakhil Gets Yellow Card Standard Liege
Y. Nadrani Gets Yellow Card Seraing United
D. Peeters Gets Yellow Card Standard Liege
M. Sissako Gets Yellow Card Standard Liege
Substitution 1 – G. Mikautadze substitutes for W. Faye (Seraing United)
H. Siquet Gets Yellow Card Standard Liege
J. Muleka Gets Yellow Card Standard Liege
S. Amallah had a Penalty Standard Liege
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Seraing United vs Standard Liege : Livescore
Seraing United vs Standard Liege Prediction : Match Facts
- Seraing United have played 6 matches are at position 8 with 9 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWWWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Seraing United.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Standard Liege have played 6 matches are at position 5 with 10 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DWLLW
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 0 result against Union St. Gilloise.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
|Seraing United||Standard Liege|
Seraing United vs Standard Liege : Head To Head
|Wednesday February 3 2021|
Seraing United vs Standard Liege : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Union St. Gilloise||6||4||0||2||13||5||8||12||WLWWL|
|3||Club Brugge KV||6||3||2||1||12||11||1||11||LWWDW|
Seraing United vs Standard Liege : Players News and Squads
Guillaume Dietsch (G-30)
Wagane Faye (D-4)
Yahya Nadrani (D-20)
Benjamin Boulenger (D-24)
Junior Marsoni Sambu Mansoni (M-21)
Youssef Maziz (M-88)
Ibrahima Cisse (M-44)
Morgan Poaty (M-18)
Ablie Jallow (F-36)
Marius Mouandilmadji (F-10)
Gerald Kilota (F-8)
Maxime Mignon (G-22)
Francesco D’Onofrio (D-37)
Rayan Djedje (M-5)
Theo Pierrot (M-6)
Mathieu Cachbach (M-17)
Antoine Bernier (M-12)
Georges Mikautadze (F-9)
Arnaud Bodart (G-16)
Moussa Sissako (D-5)
Ameen Al-Dakhil (D-3)
Nicolas Gavory (D-24)
Hugo Siquet (M-2)
Samuel Bastien (M-28)
Daouda Peeters (M-15)
Niels Nkounkou (M-14)
Jackson Muleka (F-17)
João Klauss (F-9)
Selim Amallah (F-19)
Matthieu Epolo (G-40)
Collins Fai (D-21)
Nathan Ngoy (D-33)
Nicolas Raskin (M-26)
Hamza Rafia (M-12)
Gojko Cimirot (M-8)
Denis Drăguş (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Seraing United vs Standard Liege : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|10BetMore Odds||3.45||3.60||2.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.60||3.50||2.00||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.60||3.65||2.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.45||3.50||1.97||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.25||3.55||2.03||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.52||3.70||2.03||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.40||3.75||2.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.70||3.50||1.95||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.53||3.60||2.01||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.55||3.60||1.98||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.30||3.50||2.04||Bet Here|
Seraing United vs Standard Liege : Predictions
Why Seraing United Will Win
- Seraing United has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Seraing United has scored 5 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 1.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Standard Liege Will Win
- Standard Liege has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Standard Liege has scored 4 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Seraing United||Draw||Standard Liege|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Standard Liege||Double chance : draw or Standard Liege||Double chance : draw or Standard Liege|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||68%||68%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.