Competition: World World Cup – Qualification Europe Group Stage – Round 5
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Halil Umut Meler, Turkey
Status: Second Half 4 – 1
4 – 1
Serbia vs Luxembourg. Serbia will host Luxembourg at the Stadion Rajko MitiÄ for the World World Cup – Qualification Europe Group Stage – Round 5 match fixture.
Serbia vs Luxembourg : Live Score And Statistics
Serbia Vs Luxembourg. World World Cup – Qualification Europe Group Stage – Round 5
16:00 , Saturday September 4 2021
- A. Mitrovic ( 22′ )
- A. Mitrovic ( 35′ )
- M. Chanot ( 82′ )
- O. Thill ( 77′ )
Second Half ends, with score Serbia 4, Luxembourg 1
G. Rodrigues Gets Red Card Luxembourg
G. Rodrigues Gets Yellow Card Luxembourg
Substitution 4 – Y. Borges Sanches substitutes for S. Thill (Luxembourg)
Substitution 5 – N. Maksimovic substitutes for D. Tadic (Serbia)
Substitution 3 – A. Skenderovic substitutes for M. Chanot (Luxembourg)
Substitution 2 – M. Deville substitutes for D. Sinani (Luxembourg)
Substitution 4 – M. Veljkovic substitutes for M. Nastasic (Serbia)
Substitution 3 – L. Jovic substitutes for A. Mitrovic (Serbia)
M. Chanot had a Own Goal Serbia
G. Rodrigues Gets Yellow Card Luxembourg
O. Thill had a Normal Goal Luxembourg
Substitution 2 – N. Radonjic substitutes for S. Lukic (Serbia)
Substitution 1 – D. Vlahovic substitutes for D. Lazovic (Serbia)
Substitution 1 – O. Thill substitutes for E. Mahmutovic (Luxembourg)
D. Tadic Gets Yellow Card Serbia
A. Mitrovic had a Normal Goal Serbia
C. Martins Pereira Gets Yellow Card Luxembourg
A. Mitrovic had a Normal Goal Serbia
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Serbia vs Luxembourg : Livescore
Serbia vs Luxembourg Prediction : Match Facts
- Serbia have played 3 matches are at position 2 with 7 points in the 2020 World Cup – Qualification Europe.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Serbia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Luxembourg have played 2 matches are at position 3 with 3 points in the 2020 World Cup – Qualification Europe.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- LW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Luxembourg.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Serbia vs Luxembourg : Head To Head
|Thursday November 14 2019|
|Tuesday September 10 2019|
Serbia vs Luxembourg : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|4||Rep. Of Ireland||2||0||0||2||2||4||-2||0||LL|
Serbia vs Luxembourg : Players News and Squads
Predrag Rajković (G-12)
Nikola Milenković (D-4)
Matija Nastasić (D-5)
Strahinja Pavlović (D-2)
Darko Lazović (M-22)
Saša Lukić (M-16)
Nemanja Gudelj (M-8)
Filip Kostić (M-17)
Dušan Tadić (F-10)
Aleksandar Mitrović (F-9)
Sergej Milinković-Savić (F-20)
Marko Dmitrović (G-1)
Mile Svilar (G-23)
Mihailo Ristić (M-19)
Miloš Veljković (D-15)
Filip Mladenović (D-3)
Stefan Mitrović (D-13)
Uroš Račić (M-14)
Filip Đuričić (M-21)
Nemanja Radonjić (M-7)
Nemanja Maksimović (M-6)
Dušan Vlahović (F-18)
Luka Jović (F-11)
Anthony Moris (G-1)
Laurent Jans (D-18)
Enes Mahmutović (D-3)
Maxime Chanot (D-2)
Dirk Carlson (D-13)
Mica Pinto (D-17)
Leandro Barreiro (M-16)
Christopher Martins Pereira (M-8)
Sebastien Thill (M-21)
Danel Sinani (F-9)
Gerson Rodrigues (F-10)
Tim Kips (G-23)
Ralph Schon (G-12)
Kevin Malget (D-6)
Eric Veiga (M-7)
Dwayn Holter (M-5)
Yvandro Borges Sanches (F-11)
Timothé Rupil (M-22)
Aldin Skenderović (M-19)
Olivier Thill (M-15)
Florian Bohnert (F-4)
Maurice Deville (F-14)
Edvin Muratović (F-20)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Serbia vs Luxembourg : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.16||8.50||17.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.15||8.00||18.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.15||7.00||17.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.16||8.00||12.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.20||7.40||18.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.16||8.50||17.00||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.15||8.16||20.68||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.21||7.40||17.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.15||7.50||19.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.18||7.10||15.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.14||1.69||Bet Here|
Serbia vs Luxembourg : Predictions
Why Serbia Will Win
- Serbia has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Serbia has scored 5 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 2.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Luxembourg Will Win
- Luxembourg has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Luxembourg has scored 1 out of their total 2 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Serbia or draw||Double chance : Serbia or draw||Double chance : Serbia or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.