Competition: Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 17:30
Referee: Jose Maria Sanchez Martinez, Spain
Status: Match Finished 3 – 1
3 – 1
Sevilla vs Valencia. Sevilla will host Valencia at the Estadio RamÃ³n SÃ¡nchez PizjuÃ¡n for the Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Sevilla vs Valencia : Live Score And Statistics
Sevilla Vs Valencia. Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 6
17:30 , Wednesday September 22 2021
- Papu Gomez ( 3′ )
- T. Lato ( 15′ )
- R. Mir ( 22′ )
- H. Duro ( 31′ )
Match ends, Sevilla 3, Valencia 1
Second Half ends, with score Sevilla 3, Valencia 1
N. Gudelj Gets Yellow Card Sevilla
Substitution 5 – M. Vallejo substitutes for H. Duro (Valencia)
Substitution 5 – N. Gudelj substitutes for F. Reges (Sevilla)
Substitution 4 – T. Delaney substitutes for L. Ocampos (Sevilla)
M. Diakhaby Gets Yellow Card Valencia
Substitution 4 – Marcos Andre substitutes for G. Guedes (Valencia)
Substitution 3 – K. Koindredi substitutes for D. Wass (Valencia)
Substitution 3 – I. Rakitic substitutes for J. Jordan (Sevilla)
Substitution 2 – J. Navas substitutes for G. Montiel (Sevilla)
Substitution 1 – Y. En Nesyri substitutes for R. Mir (Sevilla)
J. Jordan Gets Yellow Card Sevilla
Substitution 2 – M. Diakhaby substitutes for O. Alderete (Valencia)
Substitution 1 – Y. Musah substitutes for Jason (Valencia)
R. Mir Gets Yellow Card Sevilla
H. Duro had a Normal Goal Valencia
G. Montiel Gets Yellow Card Sevilla
R. Mir had a Normal Goal Sevilla
O. Alderete Gets Yellow Card Valencia
T. Lato Gets Yellow Card Valencia
E. Lamela Gets Yellow Card Sevilla
T. Lato had a Own Goal Sevilla
Papu Gomez had a Normal Goal Sevilla
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Sevilla vs Valencia : Livescore
Sevilla vs Valencia Prediction : Match Facts
- Sevilla have played 3 matches are at position 7 with 7 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- DWW
- In their last game, they had a – result against Barcelona.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Valencia have played 4 matches are at position 3 with 10 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 4 result against Osasuna.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
Sevilla vs Valencia : Head To Head
|Wednesday May 12 2021|
|Wednesday January 27 2021|
|Tuesday December 22 2020|
|Sunday July 19 2020|
|Wednesday October 30 2019|
|Sunday March 31 2019|
|Saturday December 8 2018|
|Saturday March 10 2018|
|Saturday October 21 2017|
|Sunday April 16 2017|
Sevilla vs Valencia : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Sevilla vs Valencia : Players News and Squads
Gonzalo Montiel (D-2)
Jules Koundé (D-23)
Diego Carlos (D-20)
Karim Rekik (D-4)
Joan Jordán (M-8)
Alejandro Gómez (M-24)
Erik Lamela (F-17)
Rafa Mir (F-12)
Lucas Ocampos (F-5)
Javier Díaz (G-31)
Marko Dmitrović (G-1)
Jesús Navas (D-16)
Marcos Acuña (D-19)
Ludwig Augustinsson (D-3)
Ivan Rakitić (M-10)
Thomas Delaney (M-18)
Nemanja Gudelj (M-6)
Óscar Rodríguez (M-14)
Youssef En-Nesyri (F-15)
Munir El Haddadi (F-11)
Oussama Idrissi (F-22)
Giorgi Mamardashvili (G-28)
Dimitri Foulquier (D-20)
Gabriel Paulista (D-5)
Omar Alderete (D-15)
Toni Lato (D-3)
Daniel Wass (M-18)
Hugo Guillamón (M-6)
Hugo Duro (M-19)
Maximiliano Gómez (F-9)
Gonçalo Guedes (F-7)
Jasper Cillessen (G-13)
Mouctar Diakhaby (D-12)
Jesús Vázquez (D-32)
Cristhian Mosquera (D-37)
Hélder Costa (F-11)
Koba Koindredi (M-27)
Uroš Račić (M-8)
Yunus Musah (M-4)
Marcos de Sousa (F-22)
Manu Vallejo (F-21)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Sevilla vs Valencia : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.65||3.80||5.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.66||4.00||5.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.64||4.00||5.50||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.65||3.75||5.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.62||4.00||5.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.67||3.94||5.40||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.65||3.80||5.25||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.66||4.00||5.50||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.64||3.86||5.40||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.64||3.90||5.00||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.70||4.02||5.50||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.65||3.80||5.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.70||3.80||5.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.60||4.00||5.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.65||3.90||5.35||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.65||3.80||5.25||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.64||3.70||4.95||Bet Here|
Sevilla vs Valencia : Predictions
Why Sevilla Will Win
- Sevilla has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sevilla has scored 3 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 3.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Valencia Will Win
- Valencia has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Valencia has scored 4 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Sevilla or draw||Double chance : Sevilla or draw||Double chance : Sevilla or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.