Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 13
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Matt Donohue, England
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
Sheffield Utd vs Millwall. Sheffield Utd will host Millwall at the Bramall Lane for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 13 match fixture.
Sheffield Utd vs Millwall : Live Score And Statistics
Sheffield Utd Vs Millwall. England Championship Regular Season – Round 13
18:45 , Tuesday October 19 2021
Sheffield Utd 1
- B. Sharp ( 45′ )
- J. Wallace ( 11′ )
- J. Cooper ( 90′ )
Match ends, Sheffield Utd 1, Millwall 2
Second Half ends, with score Sheffield Utd 1, Millwall 2
O. Norwood Gets Yellow Card Sheffield Utd
J. Cooper had a Normal Goal Millwall
Substitution 3 – M. Bennett substitutes for S. Malone (Millwall)
E. Stevens Gets Yellow Card Sheffield Utd
Substitution 2 – B. Afobe substitutes for S. Ojo (Millwall)
Substitution 1 – M. Smith substitutes for T. Bradshaw (Millwall)
G. Saville Gets Yellow Card Millwall
Substitution 3 – O. Norwood substitutes for D. McGoldrick (Sheffield Utd)
Substitution 2 – C. Basham substitutes for J. Bogle (Sheffield Utd)
M. Gibbs-White Gets Red Card Sheffield Utd
M. Gibbs-White Gets Yellow Card Sheffield Utd
B. Sharp had a Penalty Sheffield Utd
Substitution 1 – I. Ndiaye substitutes for C. Hourihane (Sheffield Utd)
M. Gibbs-White Gets Yellow Card Sheffield Utd
J. Wallace had a Normal Goal Millwall
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Sheffield Utd vs Millwall : Livescore
Sheffield Utd vs Millwall Prediction : Match Facts
- Sheffield Utd have played 11 matches are at position 14 with 12 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LLWWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Sheffield Utd.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Millwall have played 11 matches are at position 11 with 15 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 3 times drawn 6 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- WWDDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Barnsley.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Sheffield Utd vs Millwall : Head To Head
|Saturday January 25 2020|
|Saturday April 13 2019|
|Saturday September 29 2018|
|Saturday April 14 2018|
|Saturday December 2 2017|
|Tuesday March 28 2017|
|Saturday August 20 2016|
|Saturday March 19 2016|
|Saturday October 24 2015|
Sheffield Utd vs Millwall : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Sheffield Utd vs Millwall : Players News and Squads
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Sheffield Utd vs Millwall : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.88||3.60||4.33||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.86||3.50||4.15||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.91||3.30||4.33||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.91||3.54||4.30||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.85||3.50||4.25||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.88||3.60||4.33||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.88||3.40||3.95||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||1.86||3.45||4.10||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.93||3.54||4.24||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||1.86||3.50||4.15||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.88||3.50||4.33||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.89||3.45||4.15||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.85||3.50||4.25||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.88||3.30||4.10||Bet Here|
Sheffield Utd vs Millwall : Predictions
Why Sheffield Utd Will Win
- Sheffield Utd has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sheffield Utd has scored 10 out of their total 14 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Millwall Will Win
- Millwall has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Millwall has scored 6 out of their total 11 goals as visitors with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Sheffield Utd or draw||Double chance : Sheffield Utd or draw||Double chance : Sheffield Utd or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||58%||58%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.