Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Geoff Eltringham, England
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Sheffield Utd vs Preston. Sheffield Utd will host Preston at the Bramall Lane for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Sheffield Utd vs Preston : Live Score And Statistics
Sheffield Utd Vs Preston. England Championship Regular Season – Round 7
18:45 , Tuesday September 14 2021
Sheffield Utd 2
- M. Gibbs-White ( 7′ )
- S. Berge ( 84′ )
- D. Johnson ( 19′ )
- E. Riis ( 90′ )
Match ends, Sheffield Utd 2, Preston 2
Second Half ends, with score Sheffield Utd 2, Preston 2
E. Riis had a Normal Goal Preston
Substitution 3 – J. Murphy substitutes for P. Bauer (Preston)
S. Berge had a Normal Goal Sheffield Utd
Substitution 2 – A. McCann substitutes for D. Johnson (Preston)
Substitution 3 – C. Hourihane substitutes for O. Norwood (Sheffield Utd)
R. Norrington-Davies Gets Yellow Card Sheffield Utd
Substitution 2 – R. Brewster substitutes for I. Ndiaye (Sheffield Utd)
Substitution 1 – B. Potts substitutes for S. Maguire (Preston)
Substitution 1 – S. Berge substitutes for L. Freeman (Sheffield Utd)
O. Norwood Gets Yellow Card Sheffield Utd
D. Johnson had a Normal Goal Preston
E. Riis Gets Yellow Card Preston
M. Gibbs-White had a Normal Goal Sheffield Utd
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Sheffield Utd vs Preston : Livescore
Sheffield Utd vs Preston Prediction : Match Facts
- Sheffield Utd have played 5 matches are at position 23 with 2 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 3 times:- DLLDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Sheffield Utd.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
- Preston have played 5 matches are at position 15 with 6 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WWLLL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Preston.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Sheffield Utd vs Preston : Head To Head
|Friday September 4 2020|
|Saturday April 6 2019|
|Saturday September 22 2018|
|Saturday April 28 2018|
|Saturday January 27 2018|
|Saturday December 16 2017|
|Tuesday February 3 2015|
|Saturday January 24 2015|
|Saturday January 10 2015|
|Saturday August 30 2014|
Sheffield Utd vs Preston : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Sheffield Utd vs Preston : Players News and Squads
Robin Olsen (G-1)
George Baldock (D-2)
John Egan (D-12)
Jack Robinson (D-19)
Rhys Norrington-Davies (D-33)
Oliver Norwood (M-16)
John Fleck (M-4)
Morgan Gibbs-White (M-27)
Iliman Ndiaye (M-29)
Luke Freeman (M-15)
Billy Sharp (F-10)
Wes Foderingham (G-18)
Chris Basham (D-6)
Sander Berge (M-8)
Jayden Bogle (D-20)
Conor Hourihane (M-24)
Rhian Brewster (F-7)
Oliver McBurnie (F-9)
Daniel Iversen (G-12)
Jordan Storey (D-14)
Patrick Bauer (D-5)
Andrew Hughes (D-16)
Sepp van den Berg (M-2)
Benjamin Whiteman (M-4)
Ryan Ledson (M-18)
Joshua Earl (M-32)
Daniel Johnson (F-11)
Sean Maguire (F-24)
Emil Riis (F-19)
Declan Rudd (G-1)
Greg Cunningham (D-3)
Liam Lindsay (D-6)
Brad Potts (M-44)
Alan Browne (M-8)
Alistair McCann (M-13)
Josh Murphy (M-45)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Sheffield Utd vs Preston : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.10||3.40||3.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.10||3.35||3.50||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.05||3.25||3.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.00||3.20||3.90||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.07||3.42||3.80||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.00||3.30||3.85||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.10||3.40||3.75||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.12||3.25||3.30||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.09||3.42||3.78||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.40||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.13||3.35||3.43||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.00||3.30||3.85||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.09||3.35||3.30||Bet Here|
Sheffield Utd vs Preston : Predictions
Why Sheffield Utd Will Win
- Sheffield Utd has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sheffield Utd has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Preston Will Win
- Preston has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Preston has scored 5 out of their total 6 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Preston and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Preston and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Preston and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||49%||49%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.