Competition: England League One Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: S. Barrott
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Shrewsbury vs Crewe. Shrewsbury will host Crewe at the Montgomery Waters Meadow for the England League One Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Shrewsbury vs Crewe : Live Score And Statistics
Shrewsbury Vs Crewe. England League One Regular Season – Round 7
14:00 , Saturday September 11 2021
- S. Cosgrove ( 19′ )
- M. Mandron ( 44′ )
Match ends, Shrewsbury 1, Crewe 1
Second Half ends, with score Shrewsbury 1, Crewe 1
D. Daniels Gets Yellow Card Crewe
D. Udoh Gets Yellow Card Shrewsbury
Substitution 3 – O. Finney substitutes for J. Bennett (Crewe)
Substitution 2 – C. McFadzean substitutes for R. Adebisi (Crewe)
K. Ramsay Gets Yellow Card Crewe
Substitution 1 – C. Porter substitutes for S. Kashket (Crewe)
Substitution 3 – G. Nurse substitutes for A. Pierre (Shrewsbury)
Substitution 2 – R. Bowman substitutes for S. Cosgrove (Shrewsbury)
S. Robertson Gets Yellow Card Crewe
A. Pierre Gets Yellow Card Shrewsbury
Substitution 1 – D. Udoh substitutes for T. Bloxham (Shrewsbury)
E. Ebanks-Landell Gets Yellow Card Shrewsbury
M. Mandron had a Normal Goal Crewe
L. Murphy Gets Yellow Card Crewe
M. Pennington Gets Yellow Card Shrewsbury
S. Cosgrove had a Normal Goal Shrewsbury
R. Adebisi Gets Yellow Card Crewe
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Shrewsbury vs Crewe : Livescore
Shrewsbury vs Crewe Prediction : Match Facts
- Shrewsbury have played 6 matches are at position 22 with 3 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- LWLLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Shrewsbury.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- Crewe have played 5 matches are at position 23 with 1 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LLLLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Charlton.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
Shrewsbury vs Crewe : Head To Head
|Tuesday August 31 2021|
|Sunday May 9 2021|
|Tuesday February 2 2021|
|Tuesday November 10 2020|
|Tuesday November 13 2018|
|Monday December 28 2015|
|Saturday September 19 2015|
|Friday April 18 2014|
|Saturday December 21 2013|
|Saturday March 16 2013|
Shrewsbury vs Crewe : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||Milton Keynes Dons||6||2||3||1||11||9||2||9||DWDWL|
Shrewsbury vs Crewe : Players News and Squads
Marko Maroši (G-1)
Matthew Pennington (D-5)
Ethan Ebanks-Landell (D-4)
Aaron Pierre (D-6)
Elliott Bennett (M-17)
Josh Vela (M-10)
David Davis (M-16)
Luke Leahy (M-3)
Tom Bloxham (F-18)
Sam Cosgrove (F-9)
Shaun Whalley (F-7)
Cameron Gregory (G-21)
George Nurse (D-23)
Nathanael Ogbeta (D-14)
Joshua Daniels (M-22)
Rekeil Pyke (F-15)
Ryan Bowman (F-12)
Daniel Udoh (F-11)
Will Jääskeläinen (G-1)
Luke Offord (D-6)
Donervon Daniels (D-21)
Terell Thomas (D-5)
Kayne Ramsay (M-2)
Scott Robertson (M-35)
Luke Murphy (M-16)
Rio Adebisi (M-3)
Scott Kashket (F-36)
Mikael Mandron (F-12)
J’Neil Lloyd Bennett (F-37)
Dave Richards (G-31)
Callum McFadzean (D-15)
Billy Sass-Davies (D-22)
Oliver Finney (M-14)
Callum Ainley (M-11)
Josh Lundstram (M-20)
Chris Porter (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Shrewsbury vs Crewe : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.25||3.20||3.30||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.20||3.25||3.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.20||3.20||3.40||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.20||3.40||3.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.23||3.45||3.50||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.20||3.25||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.25||3.20||3.30||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.19||3.20||3.05||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.27||3.26||3.43||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.24||3.15||2.98||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.25||3.44||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.20||3.20||3.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.25||2.90||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.18||3.20||3.35||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.18||3.20||3.45||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.09||3.15||3.25||Bet Here|
Shrewsbury vs Crewe : Predictions
Why Shrewsbury Will Win
- Shrewsbury has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Shrewsbury has scored 2 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 0.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Crewe Will Win
- Crewe has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Crewe has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals as visitors with average of 0.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Shrewsbury or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Shrewsbury or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Shrewsbury or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.