Competition: England League One Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: R. Joyce
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
Shrewsbury vs Wycombe. Shrewsbury will host Wycombe at the Montgomery Waters Meadow for the England League One Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Shrewsbury vs Wycombe : Live Score And Statistics
Shrewsbury Vs Wycombe. England League One Regular Season – Round 10
18:45 , Tuesday September 28 2021
- M. Pennington ( 78′ )
- J. Jacobson ( 52′ )
- R. Tafazolli ( 66′ )
Match ends, Shrewsbury 1, Wycombe 2
Second Half ends, with score Shrewsbury 1, Wycombe 2
D. Stockdale Gets Yellow Card Wycombe
Substitution 2 – N. Ogbeta substitutes for S. Whalley (Shrewsbury)
Substitution 3 – A. Akinfenwa substitutes for S. Vokes (Wycombe)
A. Stewart Gets Yellow Card Wycombe
Substitution 2 – G. McCleary substitutes for B. Hanlan (Wycombe)
M. Pennington had a Normal Goal Shrewsbury
Substitution 1 – T. Bloxham substitutes for D. Udoh (Shrewsbury)
Substitution 1 – D. Wheeler substitutes for S. Kaikai (Wycombe)
J. Grimmer Gets Yellow Card Wycombe
R. Tafazolli had a Normal Goal Wycombe
L. Leahy Gets Yellow Card Shrewsbury
E. Ebanks-Landell Gets Yellow Card Shrewsbury
J. Jacobson had a Normal Goal Wycombe
S. Whalley Gets Yellow Card Shrewsbury
S. Kaikai Gets Yellow Card Wycombe
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Shrewsbury vs Wycombe : Livescore
Shrewsbury vs Wycombe Prediction : Match Facts
- Shrewsbury have played 8 matches are at position 23 with 5 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DDLWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Shrewsbury.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- Wycombe have played 7 matches are at position 5 with 14 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WDLWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Wycombe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
Shrewsbury vs Wycombe : Head To Head
|Saturday March 28 2020|
|Saturday November 2 2019|
|Saturday March 16 2019|
|Saturday November 24 2018|
|Saturday March 14 2015|
|Sunday December 28 2014|
Shrewsbury vs Wycombe : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Milton Keynes Dons||8||4||3||1||16||10||6||15||WWDWD|
Shrewsbury vs Wycombe : Players News and Squads
Marko Maroši (G-1)
Matthew Pennington (D-5)
Ethan Ebanks-Landell (D-4)
Aaron Pierre (D-6)
Elliott Bennett (M-17)
David Davis (M-16)
Luke Leahy (M-3)
George Nurse (M-23)
Shaun Whalley (F-7)
Ryan Bowman (F-12)
Daniel Udoh (F-11)
Harry Burgoyne (G-13)
Nathanael Ogbeta (D-14)
Thakgalo Khanya Leshabela (M-24)
Tom Bloxham (F-18)
Charlie Caton (F-19)
Rekeil Pyke (F-15)
Sam Cosgrove (F-9)
David Stockdale (G-13)
Jack Grimmer (D-2)
Anthony Stewart (D-5)
Ryan Tafazolli (D-6)
Joe Jacobson (D-3)
Jason McCarthy (D-26)
Josh Scowen (M-28)
Curtis Thompson (M-8)
Sullay Kaikai (M-16)
Sam Vokes (F-9)
Brandon Hanlan (F-18)
Adam Przybek (G-31)
Jordan Obita (D-23)
Daryl Horgan (M-17)
Anis Mehmeti (M-19)
Garath McCleary (M-12)
David Wheeler (M-7)
Adebayo Akinfenwa (F-20)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Shrewsbury vs Wycombe : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Shrewsbury vs Wycombe : Predictions
Why Shrewsbury Will Win
- Shrewsbury has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Shrewsbury has scored 3 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Wycombe Will Win
- Wycombe has an away team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Wycombe has scored 5 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Wycombe||Double chance : draw or Wycombe||Double chance : draw or Wycombe|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||30%||30%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.