Competition: Czech-Republic Czech Liga Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Tomas Klima, Czech Republic
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Sigma Olomouc vs BanÃk Ostrava. Sigma Olomouc will host BanÃk Ostrava at the AndrÅ¯v stadion for the Czech-Republic Czech Liga Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Sigma Olomouc vs Baník Ostrava : Live Score And Statistics
Sigma Olomouc Vs Baník Ostrava. Czech-Republic Czech Liga Regular Season – Round 8
17:00 , Friday September 17 2021
Sigma Olomouc 1
- M. Hala ( 10′ )
Baník Ostrava 1
- L. Almasi ( 84′ )
Match ends, Sigma Olomouc 1, Baník Ostrava 1
Second Half ends, with score Sigma Olomouc 1, Baník Ostrava 1
Substitution 4 – J. Sip substitutes for M. Hala (Sigma Olomouc)
L. Almasi had a Normal Goal Baník Ostrava
Substitution 3 – K. Danek substitutes for T. Zahradnicek (Sigma Olomouc)
Substitution 2 – V. Benes substitutes for P. Gonzalez (Sigma Olomouc)
P. Zifcak Gets Red Card Sigma Olomouc
P. Gonzalez Gets Yellow Card Sigma Olomouc
Substitution 4 – Azevedo substitutes for N. Kuzmanovic (Baník Ostrava)
Substitution 3 – J. Klima substitutes for R. Potocny (Baník Ostrava)
Substitution 1 – P. Zifcak substitutes for A. Rusek (Sigma Olomouc)
Substitution 2 – L. Budinsky substitutes for F. Kaloc (Baník Ostrava)
Substitution 1 – J. Juroska substitutes for Y. Sor (Baník Ostrava)
J. Sedlak Gets Yellow Card Sigma Olomouc
D. Tetour Gets Yellow Card Baník Ostrava
R. Breite Gets Yellow Card Sigma Olomouc
G. Ndefe Gets Yellow Card Baník Ostrava
Y. Sor Gets Yellow Card Baník Ostrava
M. Hala had a Normal Goal Sigma Olomouc
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Sigma Olomouc vs BanÃk Ostrava : Livescore
Sigma Olomouc vs BanÃk Ostrava Prediction : Match Facts
- Sigma Olomouc have played 6 matches are at position 6 with 11 points in the 2021 Czech Liga.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DWWDW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 3 result against Sigma Olomouc.
- So far in the season , they have scored 19 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
- BanÃk Ostrava have played 7 matches are at position 4 with 15 points in the 2021 Czech Liga.
- They have won 5 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WWLWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Teplice.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
|Sigma Olomouc||BanÃk Ostrava|
Sigma Olomouc vs BanÃk Ostrava : Head To Head
|Saturday April 24 2021|
|Friday December 18 2020|
|Sunday June 7 2020|
|Saturday October 26 2019|
|Friday December 14 2018|
|Monday August 20 2018|
Sigma Olomouc vs BanÃk Ostrava : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Sigma Olomouc vs Baník Ostrava : Players News and Squads
Matúš Macík (G-33)
Juraj Chvátal (M-20)
Florent Poulolo (D-22)
Václav Jemelka (D-2)
Ondřej Zmrzlý (D-15)
Tomáš Zahradníček (F-23)
Radim Breite (M-7)
Jan Sedlak (M-12)
Pablo Gonzalez Juarez (M-11)
Martin Hála (D-25)
Antonín Růsek (M-14)
Jan Stejskal (G-1)
Vit Benes (D-32)
Krystof Danek (M-5)
Radek Látal (M-19)
Jakub Matoušek (M-27)
Jáchym Šíp (M-6)
Pavel Zifcak (F-9)
Jan Laštůvka (G-16)
Gigli Ndefe (D-77)
Jaroslav Svozil (D-23)
David Lischka (D-19)
Jiři Fleisman (D-25)
Yira Collins Sor (M-4)
Filip Kaloc (M-22)
Nemanja Kuzmanovic (M-11)
Daniel Tetour (M-6)
Roman Potocny (F-13)
Ladislav Almási (F-99)
Viktor Budinský (G-30)
Jakub Pokorný (D-20)
Dyjan Carlos De Azevedo (M-91)
Lukas Budinsky (M-32)
Adam Jánoš (M-5)
Jan Juroska (M-24)
Jiří Klíma (F-21)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Sigma Olomouc vs BanÃk Ostrava : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||3.60||2.55||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.35||3.50||2.65||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.37||3.50||2.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.49||3.68||2.60||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.40||3.75||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||3.60||2.55||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.51||3.83||2.59||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.52||3.15||2.59||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.75||2.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.35||3.60||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.46||3.65||2.57||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.40||3.65||2.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.31||3.40||2.66||Bet Here|
Sigma Olomouc vs BanÃk Ostrava : Predictions
Why Sigma Olomouc Will Win
- Sigma Olomouc has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sigma Olomouc has scored 10 out of their total 19 goals at home with average of 3.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why BanÃk Ostrava Will Win
- BanÃk Ostrava has an away team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- BanÃk Ostrava has scored 9 out of their total 14 goals as visitors with average of 3.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Sigma Olomouc||Draw||BanÃk Ostrava|
|Advice||Combo Winner : Sigma Olomouc and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : Sigma Olomouc and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : Sigma Olomouc and +1.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||66%||66%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.