Competition: Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Szymon Marciniak, Poland
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
Slask Wroclaw vs RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa. Slask Wroclaw will host RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa at the Stadion Miejski for the Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
Slask Wroclaw vs Raków Częstochowa : Live Score And Statistics
Slask Wroclaw Vs Raków Częstochowa. Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 11
18:00 , Saturday October 16 2021
Slask Wroclaw 1
- M. Praszelik ( 75′ )
Raków Częstochowa 2
- V. Gutkovskis ( 64′ )
- I. Lopez ( 69′ )
Match ends, Slask Wroclaw 1, Raków Częstochowa 2
Second Half ends, with score Slask Wroclaw 1, Raków Częstochowa 2
J. Arak Gets Yellow Card Raków Częstochowa
W. Sobota Gets Yellow Card Slask Wroclaw
Substitution 2 – A. Lyszczarz substitutes for K. Maczynski (Slask Wroclaw)
Substitution 4 – F. Sturgeon substitutes for I. Lopez (Raków Częstochowa)
I. Lopez Gets Yellow Card Raków Częstochowa
M. Szromnik Gets Yellow Card Slask Wroclaw
F. Tudor Gets Yellow Card Raków Częstochowa
Substitution 1 – W. Sobota substitutes for R. Pich (Slask Wroclaw)
Substitution 3 – V. Gvilia substitutes for B. Lederman (Raków Częstochowa)
M. Praszelik had a Normal Goal Slask Wroclaw
Substitution 2 – J. Arak substitutes for V. Gutkovskis (Raków Częstochowa)
Substitution 1 – D. Szelagowski substitutes for M. Wdowiak (Raków Częstochowa)
I. Lopez had a Normal Goal Raków Częstochowa
V. Gutkovskis had a Normal Goal Raków Częstochowa
A. Niewulis Gets Yellow Card Raków Częstochowa
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Slask Wroclaw vs RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa : Livescore
Slask Wroclaw vs RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa Prediction : Match Facts
- Slask Wroclaw have played 10 matches are at position 5 with 17 points in the 2021 Ekstraklasa.
- They have won 4 times drawn 5 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LWDWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 4 result against Slask Wroclaw.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa have played 9 matches are at position 4 with 18 points in the 2021 Ekstraklasa.
- They have won 5 times drawn 3 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WDWWD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa.
- So far in the season , they have scored 19 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
|Slask Wroclaw||RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa|
Slask Wroclaw vs RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa : Head To Head
|Friday April 23 2021|
|Saturday December 5 2020|
|Friday May 29 2020|
|Monday October 21 2019|
Slask Wroclaw vs RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Slask Wroclaw vs Raków Częstochowa : Players News and Squads
Michał Szromnik (G-22)
Szymon Lewkot (D-39)
Wojciech Golla (D-14)
Łukasz Bejger (D-21)
Patryk Janasik (M-19)
Krzysztof Mączyński (M-29)
Petr Schwarz (M-17)
Victor Garcia Marin (M-23)
Robert Pich (F-7)
Erik Expósito (F-9)
Mateusz Praszelik (F-8)
Matúš Putnocký (G-1)
Dino Štiglec (D-4)
Konrad Poprawa (D-34)
Jakub Iskra (D-3)
Adrian Łyszczarz (M-33)
Bartłomiej Pawłowski (M-10)
Waldemar Sobota (M-5)
Rafał Makowski (M-6)
Marcel Zylla (M-25)
Vladan Kovačević (G-1)
Andrzej Niewulis (D-6)
Tomáš Petrášek (D-2)
Giannis Papanikolaou (D-66)
Fran Tudor (M-7)
Marko Poletanović (M-20)
Ben Lederman (M-8)
Patryk Kun (M-23)
Mateusz Wdowiak (F-17)
Ivi López (F-11)
Vladislavs Gutkovskis (F-21)
Kacper Trelowski (G-12)
Daniel Szelągowski (M-14)
Fábio Sturgeon (M-70)
Wiktor Długosz (M-71)
Miguel Luís (M-16)
Valeriane Gvilia (M-88)
Alexandre Guedes (F-15)
Sebastian Musiolik (F-9)
Jakub Arak (F-18)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Slask Wroclaw vs RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.20||3.40||2.15||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.10||3.25||2.20||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.10||3.10||2.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.30||3.20||2.15||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.28||3.52||2.17||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.20||3.40||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.20||3.40||2.15||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.25||3.30||2.12||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.34||3.54||2.19||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.05||3.20||2.28||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||3.10||3.25||2.20||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.26||3.52||2.19||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||3.15||3.30||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.20||3.30||2.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.40||3.30||2.05||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.25||3.40||2.18||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.15||3.35||2.18||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.15||3.30||2.19||Bet Here|
Slask Wroclaw vs RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa : Predictions
Why Slask Wroclaw Will Win
- Slask Wroclaw has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Slask Wroclaw has scored 7 out of their total 14 goals at home with average of 1.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa Will Win
- RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa has scored 7 out of their total 19 goals as visitors with average of 2.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Slask Wroclaw||Draw||RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa||Double chance : draw or RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa||Double chance : draw or RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||49%||49%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.