Competition: Ireland Premier Division Regular Season – Round 22
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Sligo Rovers vs Dundalk. Sligo Rovers will host Dundalk at the The Showgrounds for the Ireland Premier Division Regular Season – Round 22 match fixture.
Sligo Rovers vs Dundalk : Live Score And Statistics
Sligo Rovers Vs Dundalk. Ireland Premier Division Regular Season – Round 22
18:45 , Tuesday September 14 2021
Sligo Rovers 2
- A. Wright ( 20′ )
- L. Banks ( 52′ )
- P. Hoban ( 18′ )
Match ends, Sligo Rovers 2, Dundalk 1
Second Half ends, with score Sligo Rovers 2, Dundalk 1
P. Hoban Gets Yellow Card Dundalk
Substitution 4 – C. Horgan substitutes for D. Cawley (Sligo Rovers)
Substitution 2 – S. Murray substitutes for S. Stanton (Dundalk)
Substitution 3 – N. Morahan substitutes for A. McDonnell (Sligo Rovers)
Substitution 2 – M. Lorenzen substitutes for J. Kenny (Sligo Rovers)
Substitution 1 – W. Figueira substitutes for R. de Vries (Sligo Rovers)
Substitution 1 – M. Animasahun substitutes for S. Ben Amar (Dundalk)
L. Banks had a Normal Goal Sligo Rovers
S. Ben Amar Gets Yellow Card Dundalk
W. Patching Gets Yellow Card Dundalk
A. Wright had a Normal Goal Sligo Rovers
P. Hoban had a Normal Goal Dundalk
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Sligo Rovers vs Dundalk : Livescore
Sligo Rovers vs Dundalk Prediction : Match Facts
- Sligo Rovers have played 25 matches are at position 3 with 42 points in the 2021 Premier Division.
- They have won 12 times drawn 6 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- WDLLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against St Patrick’s Athl..
- So far in the season , they have scored 30 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 12 goals (GD).
- Dundalk have played 24 matches are at position 9 with 28 points in the 2021 Premier Division.
- They have won 7 times drawn 7 and lost 10.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- DLLLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Waterford.
- So far in the season , they have scored 28 goals (GF) conceded 35 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
Sligo Rovers vs Dundalk : Head To Head
|Friday May 7 2021|
|Saturday March 20 2021|
|Monday November 9 2020|
|Saturday August 22 2020|
|Sunday September 29 2019|
|Monday September 2 2019|
|Friday May 31 2019|
|Friday April 12 2019|
|Friday February 15 2019|
Sligo Rovers vs Dundalk : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||St Patrick’s Athl.||27||15||5||7||46||32||14||50||LWLWW|
Sligo Rovers vs Dundalk : Players News and Squads
Squads will be available 1 hr before this feature starts. The squads will also be in the expected formation, the starting 11 and all the substitutes that are expected to play in the game. We will also add any injury reports as well as the players who are fit to play, those who are not will be excluded.
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Sligo Rovers vs Dundalk : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.86||3.28||2.53||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.70||3.15||2.40||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.86||3.28||2.53||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.88||3.10||2.50||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.70||3.15||2.40||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.96||1.90||Bet Here|
Sligo Rovers vs Dundalk : Predictions
Why Sligo Rovers Will Win
- Sligo Rovers has a home team record of 5 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sligo Rovers has scored 17 out of their total 30 goals at home with average of 1.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Dundalk Will Win
- Dundalk has an away team record of 4 wins and 6 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Dundalk has scored 13 out of their total 28 goals as visitors with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Sligo Rovers or draw||Double chance : Sligo Rovers or draw||Double chance : Sligo Rovers or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||65%||65%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.