Competition: England Premier League Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: David Coote, England
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Southampton vs West Ham. Southampton will host West Ham at the St. Mary’s Stadium for the England Premier League Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Southampton vs West Ham : Live Score And Statistics
Southampton Vs West Ham. England Premier League Regular Season – Round 4
14:00 , Saturday September 11 2021
West Ham 0
Match ends, Southampton 0, West Ham 0
Second Half ends, with score Southampton 0, West Ham 0
M. Antonio Gets Red Card West Ham
M. Antonio Gets Yellow Card West Ham
M. Salisu Gets Yellow Card Southampton
Substitution 2 – A. Yarmolenko substitutes for J. Bowen (West Ham)
Substitution 2 – A. Broja substitutes for A. Armstrong (Southampton)
D. Rice Gets Yellow Card West Ham
M. Antonio Gets Yellow Card West Ham
J. Stephens Gets Yellow Card Southampton
Substitution 1 – N. Vlasic substitutes for S. Benrahma (West Ham)
Substitution 1 – I. Diallo substitutes for O. Romeu (Southampton)
O. Romeu Gets Yellow Card Southampton
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Southampton vs West Ham : Livescore
Southampton vs West Ham Prediction : Match Facts
- Southampton have played 3 matches are at position 13 with 2 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DDL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Southampton.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- West Ham have played 3 matches are at position 2 with 7 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- DWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against West Ham.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
Southampton vs West Ham : Head To Head
|Sunday May 23 2021|
|Tuesday December 29 2020|
|Saturday February 29 2020|
|Saturday December 14 2019|
|Saturday May 4 2019|
|Thursday December 27 2018|
|Saturday March 31 2018|
|Saturday August 19 2017|
|Saturday February 4 2017|
|Sunday September 25 2016|
Southampton vs West Ham : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Southampton vs West Ham : Players News and Squads
Alex McCarthy (G-1)
Valentino Livramento (D-21)
Jack Stephens (D-5)
Mohammed Salisu (D-22)
Romain Perraud (D-15)
Mohamed Elyounoussi (M-24)
James Ward-Prowse (M-8)
Oriol Romeu (M-6)
Moussa Djenepo (M-19)
Nathan Redmond (F-11)
Adam Armstrong (F-9)
Fraser Forster (G-44)
Kyle Walker-Peters (D-2)
Jan Bednarek (D-35)
Yan Valery (D-43)
Ibrahima Diallo (M-27)
Nathan Tella (M-23)
Che Adams (F-10)
Armando Broja (F-18)
Łukasz Fabiański (G-1)
Vladimír Coufal (D-5)
Craig Dawson (D-15)
Angelo Ogbonna (D-21)
Aaron Cresswell (D-3)
Tomáš Souček (M-28)
Declan Rice (M-41)
Jarrod Bowen (M-20)
Saïd Benrahma (M-22)
Pablo Fornals (M-8)
Michail Antonio (F-9)
Alphonse Aréola (G-13)
Ryan Fredericks (D-24)
Kurt Zouma (D-4)
Issa Diop (D-23)
Nikola Vlašić (M-11)
Manuel Lanzini (M-10)
Mark Noble (M-16)
Alex Král (M-33)
Andriy Yarmolenko (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Southampton vs West Ham : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.95||3.50||2.35||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.95||3.40||2.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.90||3.40||2.45||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.90||3.40||2.45||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.00||3.40||2.38||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.92||3.58||2.48||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.95||3.50||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.95||3.40||2.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.91||3.50||2.43||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.93||3.46||2.55||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.85||3.30||2.40||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.95||3.60||2.50||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.95||3.50||2.35||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.00||3.30||2.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.85||3.50||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.87||3.43||2.50||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.88||3.45||2.45||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.76||3.35||2.38||Bet Here|
Southampton vs West Ham : Predictions
Why Southampton Will Win
- Southampton has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Southampton has scored 1 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why West Ham Will Win
- West Ham has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- West Ham has scored 6 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 3.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Winner : West Ham and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : West Ham and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : West Ham and +1.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||23%||23%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.