Competition: Czech-Republic Czech Liga Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Ondrej Berka, Czech Republic
Status: First Half 0 – 0
0 – 0
Sparta Praha vs Slavia Praha. Sparta Praha will host Slavia Praha at the Generali ÄeskÃ¡ pojiÅ¡Å¥ovna Arena for the Czech-Republic Czech Liga Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Sparta Praha vs Slavia Praha : Live Score And Statistics
Sparta Praha Vs Slavia Praha. Czech-Republic Czech Liga Regular Season – Round 10
17:00 , Sunday October 3 2021
Sparta Praha 0
Slavia Praha 0
D. Pavelka Gets Yellow Card Sparta Praha
A. Ousou Gets Yellow Card Slavia Praha
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Sparta Praha vs Slavia Praha : Livescore
Sparta Praha vs Slavia Praha Prediction : Match Facts
- Sparta Praha have played 9 matches are at position 3 with 20 points in the 2021 Czech Liga.
- They have won 6 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WDLWW
- In their last game, they had a 5 – 2 result against Sparta Praha.
- So far in the season , they have scored 24 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 15 goals (GD).
- Slavia Praha have played 8 matches are at position 2 with 22 points in the 2021 Czech Liga.
- They have won 7 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWWDW
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 1 result against Slavia Praha.
- So far in the season , they have scored 24 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 17 goals (GD).
|Sparta Praha||Slavia Praha|
Sparta Praha vs Slavia Praha : Head To Head
|Wednesday May 5 2021|
|Sunday April 11 2021|
|Sunday December 6 2020|
|Wednesday July 8 2020|
|Sunday March 8 2020|
|Sunday September 22 2019|
|Sunday May 26 2019|
|Sunday April 14 2019|
|Sunday November 4 2018|
Sparta Praha vs Slavia Praha : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Sparta Praha vs Slavia Praha : Players News and Squads
Florin Niță (G-1)
Tomáš Wiesner (D-28)
Filip Panák (D-27)
Ondřej Čelůstka (D-3)
Dávid Hancko (D-33)
David Pavelka (M-8)
Michal Sáček (M-16)
Jakub Pešek (M-21)
Adam Hložek (F-20)
Lukáš Haraslín (M-22)
Martin Minchev (F-11)
Milan Heča (G-29)
Lukáš Štetina (D-19)
Andreas Vindheim (D-32)
Bořek Dočkal (M-10)
Adam Karabec (M-36)
Matěj Polidar (F-24)
Matej Pulkrab (F-18)
Aleš Mandous (G-28)
Lukáš Masopust (M-8)
Aiham Ousou (D-4)
Tomáš Holeš (M-3)
Jan Bořil (D-18)
Petr Ševčík (M-23)
Daniel Samek (D-13)
Alexander Bah (M-5)
Ondrej Lingr (M-32)
Ivan Schranz (F-26)
Jan Kuchta (F-16)
Přemysl Kovář (G-31)
Jakub Hromada (M-25)
Peter Olayinka (M-9)
Nicolae Stanciu (M-7)
Ibrahim Traoré (M-27)
Michael Krmenčík (F-22)
Srđan Plavšić (F-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Sparta Praha vs Slavia Praha : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.95||3.40||2.15||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||3.45||2.35||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.00||3.30||2.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.10||3.40||2.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.98||3.64||2.23||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.85||3.35||2.35||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.95||3.40||2.15||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.71||3.55||2.13||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.08||3.63||2.25||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.90||3.15||2.28||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.00||3.40||2.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.10||3.40||2.15||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.02||3.50||2.21||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.80||3.30||2.33||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.86||3.30||2.23||Bet Here|
Sparta Praha vs Slavia Praha : Predictions
Why Sparta Praha Will Win
- Sparta Praha has a home team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sparta Praha has scored 11 out of their total 24 goals at home with average of 2.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Slavia Praha Will Win
- Slavia Praha has an away team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Slavia Praha has scored 10 out of their total 24 goals as visitors with average of 3.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Sparta Praha||Draw||Slavia Praha|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Slavia Praha||Double chance : draw or Slavia Praha||Double chance : draw or Slavia Praha|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||49%||49%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.