Competition: Russia Premier League Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Sergei Karasev, Russia
Status: Halftime 0 – 1
0 – 1
Spartak Moscow vs Dinamo Moscow. Spartak Moscow will host Dinamo Moscow at the Otkrytiye Arena for the Russia Premier League Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
Spartak Moscow vs Dinamo Moscow : Live Score And Statistics
Spartak Moscow Vs Dinamo Moscow. Russia Premier League Regular Season – Round 11
16:00 , Saturday October 16 2021
Spartak Moscow 0
Dinamo Moscow 1
- I. Ordets ( 19′ )
First Half ends, with score Spartak Moscow 0, Dinamo Moscow 1
and Second Half begins Spartak Moscow 0, Dinamo Moscow 1
S. Gigot Gets Yellow Card Spartak Moscow
G. Dzhikiya Gets Yellow Card Spartak Moscow
V. Grulev Gets Yellow Card Dinamo Moscow
A. Zakharian Gets Yellow Card Dinamo Moscow
R. Evgenyev Gets Yellow Card Dinamo Moscow
C. N’Jie Gets Yellow Card Dinamo Moscow
I. Ordets had a Normal Goal Dinamo Moscow
D. Fomin Gets Yellow Card Dinamo Moscow
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Spartak Moscow vs Dinamo Moscow : Livescore
Spartak Moscow vs Dinamo Moscow Prediction : Match Facts
- Spartak Moscow have played 10 matches are at position 7 with 16 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 5 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WWLWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Spartak Moscow.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Dinamo Moscow have played 10 matches are at position 2 with 19 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 6 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWWLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Dinamo Moscow.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
|Spartak Moscow||Dinamo Moscow|
Spartak Moscow vs Dinamo Moscow : Head To Head
|Saturday March 13 2021|
|Saturday February 20 2021|
|Saturday November 21 2020|
|Saturday February 29 2020|
|Saturday August 3 2019|
|Sunday March 10 2019|
|Saturday August 25 2018|
|Sunday May 13 2018|
|Tuesday July 18 2017|
Spartak Moscow vs Dinamo Moscow : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Zenit Saint Petersburg||10||7||2||1||22||12||10||23||LWWWW|
Spartak Moscow vs Dinamo Moscow : Players News and Squads
Aleksandr Maksimenko (G-98)
Maximiliano Caufriez (D-3)
Samuel Gigot (D-2)
Georgiy Dzhikiya (D-14)
Victor Moses (M-8)
Ruslan Litvinov (M-68)
Roman Zobnin (M-47)
Jordan Larsson (F-11)
Aleksandr Sobolev (F-7)
Zelimkhan Bakaev (F-10)
Artem Rebrov (G-32)
Aleksandr Selikhov (G-57)
Andrey Eshchenko (D-38)
Ilya Gaponov (D-56)
Ilya Kutepov (D-29)
Nikolay Rasskazov (D-92)
Mikhail Ignatov (M-22)
Aleksandr Lomovitskiy (M-17)
Dmitry Markitesov (M-74)
Stepan Melnikov (F-71)
Anton Shunin (G-1)
Guillermo Varela (D-2)
Roman Evgenev (D-24)
Ivan Ordets (D-18)
Dmitri Skopintsev (D-7)
Sebastian Szymański (M-53)
Nikola Moro (M-8)
Daniil Fomin (M-74)
Clinton N’Jie (F-9)
Vyacheslav Grulev (F-20)
Arsen Zakharyan (F-47)
Ivan Budachev (G-16)
Igor Leshchuk (G-31)
Sergey Parshivlyuk (D-4)
Zaurbek Pliev (D-3)
Saba Sazonov (D-15)
Aleksandr Kutitskiy (D-50)
Vladislav Galkin (M-90)
Yaroslav Gladyshev (F-91)
Sylvester Igboun (F-10)
Konstantin Tyukavin (F-70)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Spartak Moscow vs Dinamo Moscow : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||3.50||2.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.70||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.40||3.25||2.70||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.20||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.64||3.48||2.98||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.40||3.45||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||3.50||2.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.37||3.50||2.70||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.47||3.64||2.83||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.53||3.10||2.77||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.45||3.25||2.70||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.61||3.42||2.94||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.50||2.70||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.45||3.10||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.42||3.42||2.75||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.40||3.45||2.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.51||3.20||2.70||Bet Here|
Spartak Moscow vs Dinamo Moscow : Predictions
Why Spartak Moscow Will Win
- Spartak Moscow has a home team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Spartak Moscow has scored 8 out of their total 11 goals at home with average of 1.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Dinamo Moscow Will Win
- Dinamo Moscow has an away team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Dinamo Moscow has scored 6 out of their total 14 goals as visitors with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Spartak Moscow||Draw||Dinamo Moscow|
|Advice||Double chance : Spartak Moscow or draw||Double chance : Spartak Moscow or draw||Double chance : Spartak Moscow or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||42%||42%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.