Competition: Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 13:00
Referee: Marco Guida, Italy
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Spezia vs Udinese. Spezia will host Udinese at the Stadio Alberto Picco for the Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Spezia vs Udinese : Live Score And Statistics
Spezia Vs Udinese. Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 3
13:00 , Sunday September 12 2021
- L. Samardzic ( 89′ )
Match ends, Spezia 0, Udinese 1
Second Half ends, with score Spezia 0, Udinese 1
L. Samardzic had a Normal Goal Udinese
Substitution 5 – M. Jajalo substitutes for T. Arslan (Udinese)
Substitution 4 – B. Soppy substitutes for N. Molina (Udinese)
Substitution 5 – A. Reca substitutes for S. Bastoni (Spezia)
Substitution 4 – E. Salcedo substitutes for E. Gyasi (Spezia)
Substitution 3 – L. Samardzic substitutes for G. Deulofeu (Udinese)
Substitution 3 – M. Bourabia substitutes for J. Sala (Spezia)
Substitution 2 – Beto substitutes for I. Pussetto (Udinese)
Substitution 1 – J. Makengo substitutes for Walace (Udinese)
Substitution 2 – K. Agudelo substitutes for V. Kovalenko (Spezia)
Substitution 1 – D. Verde substitutes for E. Colley (Spezia)
T. Motta Gets Yellow Card Spezia
T. Arslan Gets Yellow Card Udinese
D. Nikolaou Gets Yellow Card Spezia
I. Pussetto Gets Yellow Card Udinese
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Spezia vs Udinese : Livescore
Spezia vs Udinese Prediction : Match Facts
- Spezia have played 2 matches are at position 15 with 1 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 6 result against Spezia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Udinese have played 2 matches are at position 6 with 4 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Udinese.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
Spezia vs Udinese : Head To Head
|Sunday January 31 2021|
|Wednesday September 30 2020|
|Saturday August 13 2016|
Spezia vs Udinese : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Spezia vs Udinese : Players News and Squads
Jeroen Zoet (G-1)
Salvador Ferrer (D-21)
Petko Hristov (D-15)
Dimitris Nikolaou (D-43)
Simone Bastoni (D-20)
Jacopo Sala (M-7)
Viktor Kovalenko (M-8)
Giulio Maggiore (M-25)
Ebrima Colley (F-19)
Janis Antiste (F-22)
Emmanuel Gyasi (F-11)
Petar Zovko (G-40)
Ivan Provedel (G-94)
Nicolò Bertola (D-77)
Arkadiusz Reca (M-13)
Mehdi Bourabia (M-6)
Daniele Verde (F-10)
Rey Manaj (F-9)
Kevin Agudelo (M-33)
Eddie Salcedo (F-29)
Marco Silvestri (G-1)
Rodrigo Becão (D-50)
Bram Nuytinck (D-17)
Nahuel Molina (M-16)
Tolgay Arslan (M-5)
Roberto Pereyra (M-37)
Jens Stryger Larsen (M-19)
Ignacio Pussetto (F-23)
Gerard Deulofeu (F-10)
Edoardo Piana (G-66)
Daniele Padelli (G-20)
Brandon Soppy (D-93)
Nehuén Pérez (D-2)
Sebastien De Maio (D-87)
Mato Jajalo (M-8)
Marvin Zeegelaar (D-4)
Lazar Samardžić (M-24)
Jean-Victor Makengo (M-6)
Fernando Forestieri (F-45)
Simone Ianesi (F-69)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Spezia vs Udinese : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.95||3.30||2.40||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.00||3.60||2.35||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.00||3.40||2.45||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.10||3.40||2.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.20||3.40||2.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.22||3.30||2.43||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.95||3.40||2.38||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.95||3.50||2.31||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.15||3.50||2.28||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.10||3.57||2.38||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.86||3.15||2.49||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.24||3.32||2.45||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.95||3.30||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.10||3.40||2.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.00||3.40||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.00||3.45||2.34||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.95||3.40||2.38||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.93||3.40||2.35||Bet Here|
Spezia vs Udinese : Predictions
Why Spezia Will Win
- Spezia has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Spezia has scored 0 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 4.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Udinese Will Win
- Udinese has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Udinese has scored 5 out of their total 5 goals as visitors with average of 2.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Udinese and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Udinese and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Udinese and +1.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.