Competition: Peru Primera Division Clausura – Round 10
Kick Off: 18:15
Referee: Jesus Cartagena, Peru
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Sport Boys vs Cesar Vallejo. Sport Boys will host Cesar Vallejo at the Estadio Alejandro Villanueva for the Peru Primera Division Clausura – Round 10 match fixture.
Sport Boys vs Cesar Vallejo : Live Score And Statistics
Sport Boys Vs Cesar Vallejo. Peru Primera Division Clausura – Round 10
18:15 , Monday September 13 2021
Sport Boys 2
- E. Nungaray ( 18′ )
- S. Penco ( 51′ )
Cesar Vallejo 2
- S. Beto ( 6′ )
- S. Silva ( 71′ )
Match ends, Sport Boys 2, Cesar Vallejo 2
Second Half ends, with score Sport Boys 2, Cesar Vallejo 2
Substitution 4 – L. Campana substitutes for S. Penco (Sport Boys)
Substitution 2 – R. Quinteros substitutes for S. Beto (Cesar Vallejo)
Substitution 3 – D. Ramirez substitutes for J. Chavez (Sport Boys)
C. Ramos Gets Yellow Card Cesar Vallejo
S. Silva had a Normal Goal Cesar Vallejo
J. Bolivar Gets Yellow Card Sport Boys
Substitution 2 – J. Villamarin substitutes for J. Alarcon (Sport Boys)
S. Penco had a Normal Goal Sport Boys
Substitution 1 – J. Rostaing substitutes for A. Ampuero (Sport Boys)
Substitution 1 – S. Silva substitutes for F. Flores (Cesar Vallejo)
L. Fleitas Gets Yellow Card Cesar Vallejo
E. Nungaray had a Normal Goal Sport Boys
C. Grados Gets Yellow Card Cesar Vallejo
S. Beto had a Normal Goal Cesar Vallejo
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Sport Boys vs Cesar Vallejo : Livescore
Sport Boys vs Cesar Vallejo Prediction : Match Facts
- Sport Boys have played 9 matches are at position 6 with 15 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WDDWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Sport Boys.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Cesar Vallejo have played 9 matches are at position 13 with 11 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- LLLWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Cesar Vallejo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
|Sport Boys||Cesar Vallejo|
Sport Boys vs Cesar Vallejo : Head To Head
|Thursday June 17 2021|
|Saturday March 13 2021|
|Monday November 30 2020|
|Sunday September 27 2020|
|Thursday September 17 2020|
|Tuesday August 27 2019|
|Saturday March 9 2019|
|Sunday November 26 2017|
|Sunday October 15 2017|
|Sunday June 25 2017|
Sport Boys vs Cesar Vallejo : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||Carlos A. Mannucci||9||5||1||3||15||11||4||16||LLWWW|
|18||U. San Martin||9||0||3||6||3||14||-11||3||DLDLL|
Sport Boys vs Cesar Vallejo : Players News and Squads
Patricio Álvarez (G-28)
Renzo Revoredo (D-13)
Claudio Torrejón (D-14)
Alberto Ampuero (D-5)
Ernest Nungaray (M-16)
Tarek Carranza (M-7)
Luis Ramírez (M-8)
Jose Bolivar (M-2)
Jesus Chavez (F-10)
Jostin Alarcón (F-30)
Sebastian Penco (F-19)
Jonathan Medina (G-1)
Jeremy Martin Rostaing (D-18)
Camilo Jimenez (D-4)
Diego Ramírez (M-21)
Xavi Moreno (M-34)
Lucas Campana (F-9)
Joao Villamarin (F-17)
CoachJ. del Solar
Carlos Grados (G-1)
Emiliano Ciucci (D-5)
Christian Ramos (D-3)
Leandro Fleitas (D-4)
Rodrigo Cuba (M-16)
Arquímedes Figuera (M-8)
Frank Ysique (M-25)
Jersson Vásquez (M-33)
Jairo Vélez (F-7)
Franchesco Flores (F-20)
Beto Da Silva (F-11)
Jeferson Nolasco (G-21)
Pedro Paulo Requena (D-14)
Jorge Rios (D-22)
Nahuel Rodriguez (M-13)
Ronald Quinteros (M-23)
Santiago Silva (F-9)
Sebastien Pineau (F-35)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Sport Boys vs Cesar Vallejo : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.15||3.00||2.31||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.05||3.00||2.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.25||3.10||2.15||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.35||3.20||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.25||3.10||2.35||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.33||2.99||2.29||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.86||3.10||2.23||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.32||3.17||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.20||3.10||2.15||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.40||2.90||2.15||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.35||3.20||2.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.20||3.05||2.13||Bet Here|
Sport Boys vs Cesar Vallejo : Predictions
Why Sport Boys Will Win
- Sport Boys has a home team record of 3 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sport Boys has scored 11 out of their total 21 goals at home with average of 1.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Cesar Vallejo Will Win
- Cesar Vallejo has an away team record of 4 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Cesar Vallejo has scored 9 out of their total 23 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Sport Boys||Draw||Cesar Vallejo|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Sport Boys or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Sport Boys or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Sport Boys or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||33%||33%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.